Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG [Interest Check] Pantoran Minor Faction and politics

Hi guys,

I have been around the forums now for a couple of days and I was wondering if anyone wanted to work on putting together a minor faction for Pantora and its political situation. I hope to play some kind of Galatic Republic envoy / ambassadors and wondered if anyone else wanted to take the deep dive with me and make the planet feel more 'alive'.

-Simon

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Hi guys,

I have been around the forums now for a couple of days and I was wondering if anyone wanted to work on putting together a minor faction for Pantora and its political situation. I hope to play some kind of Galatic Republic envoy / ambassadors and wondered if anyone else wanted to take the deep dive with me and make the planet feel more 'alive'.

-Simon
Oh hell yeah, I'm in. I've been wanting to write a Pantoran for a long time, and this would give me a great chance to finally do that in a Pantoran style government. Sign me up!

doctorsimon4 doctorsimon4

I could consider joining into this but just undecided on the how. I could make use of a character I want to make, but it'd result in the Pantoran or Pantoran related thing being almost underneath them. Or I might just end up finding a good pantoran picture or picture that's more easily made to look pantoran, and jump on it. Got any ideas on things that might fit? I'm not much good doing characters in high positions right now though, it's just too hard for me to keep them running or use them in relevant stuff because heavily populated threads are very hard for me to keep track in most of the time.

doctorsimon4 doctorsimon4

I could consider joining into this but just undecided on the how. I could make use of a character I want to make, but it'd result in the Pantoran or Pantoran related thing being almost underneath them. Or I might just end up finding a good pantoran picture or picture that's more easily made to look pantoran, and jump on it. Got any ideas on things that might fit? I'm not much good doing characters in high positions right now though, it's just too hard for me to keep them running or use them in relevant stuff because heavily populated threads are very hard for me to keep track in most of the time.
I can't imagine it would be too busy because there would be about 5 of us max. I start with a picture of a chiss first and edit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom