Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Interest Check: New Imperial Faction

Cephiro Pagaarch

C
Greetings to everyone on the Chaos Website

I have recently been floating this idea around my head. The creation of an Imperial Faction that is a combination of the Imperial Remnant under Grand Admiral Pellaeon and the Pentastar Alignment of Powers underneath Grand Moff Ardus Kaine. While we do have a faction that revolves around Imperials on the Website, Mainly the New Imperial Order underneath the Rule of Rurik Fel, which is the spiritual successor of the Fel Empire. I figured it would be an interesting idea to make a proper imperial splinter faction that operates without the hand of force users to rule it. Although to make it balanced, I would make some sort of force using unit to combat the advantage that force users naturally have on the battlefield. But the main objective of this faction would be to make stories that revolve around the regular imperials out there that wish for a faction that can suit their interest and tell their own story without the guiding hand of the force users.

This would be a chance to tell stories that involve the harsh struggle of the galaxy during this time, the current lack of stability and the ever present wars that have no doubt driven some characters to the blink of insanity. All in all, I would consider that this new faction would be a version of an Upgraded Imperial Remnant directly guided by the people of the faction instead of force users. Having the power and authority of the previous empire, but none of the bad policies put into place that brought about its destruction and devolution into Imperial Warlordism. This new state will welcome all who wish to join it, be they alien warlords, criminals, crime boss, planetary governors, rebellious senators. The improvement of the galaxy but underneath a firm hand would be the overall message.

I would like to know, if anyone would be interested in my idea of having a regular imperial faction for people to join. Aliens are welcome within this New Imperial Faction. Please comment down below if you are interested in helping me make this idea a reality on the website.

Some Details about my Idea.

Name of Faction: Imperial Concordat of Planets

Base of Operations and General Area: The Kothol Sector

Current Divisions for Idea

-Office of the Chief of State [Head of Faction]
-Joint Chiefs of Staff [Army & Navy High Command]
- Imperial Operations Command [IOCOM] [Administration & Logistics of the Army & Navy outside of the Jurisdiction of Joint Chiefs of Staff]
-Chamber of Planetary Governors [Administration & Policy Making]
- Imperial Industrial Council [Administration of Concordat Industry]
-Imperial Affairs Council [Internal & External Affairs]
- Imperial Judges [Force Users to combat other force users]

Last edited by a moderator:
Second King of The Elysium Empire
Well, I run an Imperial faction that implements a lot of Rebel/Alliance Ideas, and strongly opposes Imperial splinter factions (including The New Imperial Order). We are a nation of refugees, though our Imperial bloc is very vocal in their anti-alien stances. We also allow Jedi and Sith, and are working on establishing our own Jedi Order, using the claim that The Silver Jedi Concord is too warmongering and loyal to The GA.

I can't fully support you ICly, however if you need an enemy, or perhaps a 1-battle alliance, I'm happy to rally The Elysium Empire :)

Cephiro Pagaarch

C
Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. It would do well to have a faction to go against to test the strength of my idea. An alliance would also be beneficial in the long term if a battle is commencing that is mutually beneficial to both of us. A New Imperial State is what my idea is attempting to create, so hopefully the anti-alien sentiments will not spring up.

Cephiro Pagaarch

Well I do have characters that would be in oppising factions. But I also have mercs you could hire. And I have some characters from factions that didn’t continue I could toss up for options. Ones I like and want to use but didn’t get to.

In particular I have a non force sensitive Chiss who could fit in quite well.

I do have a sith lord roaming around because, like the chiss, the faction didn’t really get going so I just had a character I liked but didn’t really get to use.

I also have a force user who was trained specifically to fight force users who might fit, though more finagling to explain he presence could be required. Unlike the lord, she also wouldn’t think any less of non forcies, as originally the faction she was in basically had them enslaved.

Could go into more details in pm or discord if you want.

Cephiro Pagaarch

C
Salis Salis

Thank you for taking the time to read my idea. I would certainly be interested in meeting any of them, whatever you think is best for the faction idea. Be they working as an Imperial Judge for the Faction, or working for IOCOM. It is totally up to you.

Cephiro Pagaarch

I think there's a lot more cross in the beliefs of NIO and the faction you're proposing than you think. NIO originally began with NFU leadership and a vast majority of the characters with any sway or power within NIO are NFU, Fel's rise to power is a relatively recent event that came after over an OOC year of rule under an NFU Imperator.

Feel free to give us a look and if you are any more curious about NIO feel free to hit me up with any questions. Regardless, Imperial splinter factions always catch my eye and I'll be looking forward to what you come up with.

Cephiro Pagaarch

C
Rurik Fel Rurik Fel

Thank you for taking the time to comment. While I do think that my new faction idea and the New Imperial Order do share some similarities. It will be interesting to see how they interact with each other in the future.

There will certainly be plenty of things to watch out for as I am really going to push this idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom