Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Interest Check] Doubles Tourney

Hey, everybody!

I had an idea for a 2 v 2 tournament open to the whole Jedi order. Padawan, Master, Knight; it doesn't matter! All you'd have to do is get somebody to team up with you and then enter.

INSPIRATION:

I thought the padawan tournament was a really cool idea, and thought it would be cool to have a knight tournament or something like that.

Then recently, I was re-watching TOME. When I got to the Gemini Tournament arc, I thought it would be neat to have two Jedi team up and face off against another team.

So, is anybody interested in finding a partner and entering a 2 on 2 tourney? I haven't come up with a prize just yet, but that's open to suggestion.

Padawan looking for anyone willing to gang up on [member="Nefertari Sovint"] , beat her (and whoever is fool enough to team with her) into submission, and then celebrate through the time-honored Jedi tradition of commemorating great victories with cookies and milk.

Zak Dymo said:
Padawan looking for anyone willing to gang up on Nefertari Sovint , beat her (and whoever is fool enough to team with her) into submission, and then celebrate through the time-honored Jedi tradition of commemorating great victories with cookies and milk.
Challenge accepted, young one. Since you're looking to beat me how about trying to beat [member="Gherron Vael"] as well? That is, if he's interested and wants to team up with me. That sounds like a tasty tradition.

I'm happy to see that people are interested in this.

Nefertari Sovint said:
Challenge accepted, young one. Since you're looking to beat me how about trying to beat [member="Gherron Vael"] as well? That is, if he's interested and wants to team up with me. That sounds like a tasty tradition.

I'm happy to see that people are interested in this.
Master, you're goin' down!

Where's [member="Uri Aureleos"]? It's about time he put those light sai to some good use.

I think I'd also come. Oscar has limited knowledge of lightsaber and Force usage, but I'm not afraid to put him up for that. :p

Just have to find a partner now...

[member="Zak Dymo"], have you found yourself a partner yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom