Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

Objective: Hunt the Mandos
Allies: The Primeval, [member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Darth Legion"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"]
Enemies: The Mandalorians and allies
Equipment: Basic lightsaber(red)

Korlen nodded in response to the command. He prepared to follow behind when the ground started to shake unusually. An attack? No, it appeared to be a large machine. He couldn't go ahead and trust it though. Grabbing and gripping tightly, his saber rested at his side. The machine started to talk. Suddenly relief filled his mind, when the man whom he was allied with started to communicate with the operator.

Walking didn't bother Korlen but he always could fly. He wondered if it'd mess up the mission though. However, the machine probably would do that faster than him most likely. Looking ahead, he couldn't help but think how much blood would be shed today. And how much would he shed alone...

A presence Korlen wasn't familiar with arrived at their location shortly after the machine arrived. It spoke in coordination with many other voices. A little odd, but least more forces was to their aid.

Objective: Armor Support
Allies: [member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Korlen Athan"]
Enemies: Mandalorians

"I WAS SUMMONED. SO I AM HERE."​
The vocabulator was the impact of an energy artillery barrage, the tread of its feet the steady impact of nearby mortar fire. Set on two squat legs bottomed with four square digits for 'toes,' it rotated an oversized upper torso side to side, scanning. The nub of its right arm was a vicious rotary laser cannon, and the left ended in a four fingered 'hand' with an underslung flamethrower that chattered and hissed in the air, oil dripping from the barrel.

"LEAD ON. I SHALL FOLLOW."​
The machine took a heavy step forward, looking like it might tip over from sheer weight, but it kept itself upright and took another step. Whoever was the pilot, he was not one to be kept waiting, it seemed.

Objective: Wreck some goons.
Location: En route to your mom's place. (With the other Zambranos.)
Allies: Group Z, Zambrano Death Squad, [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] [member="Vaulkhar"]
Enemies: Mandos

Enoch stood next to his father aboard the gunship. His half-brother was somewhere behind them, and the gods know where the fat slug was. As he gripped a handle inside the drop ship, he gazed over the massive form that was Kaine Zambrano. The armor wasn't what he was looking at, it was the guns at grenades. The man before him had transcended mortality, and yet he still chose to carry around simple guns. Odd. Then again, weren't all Zambranos odd? Enoch himself carried a single lightsaber and no armor. That was arguably more odd than a Sith Lord carrying a blaster pistol. A devilish grin spread across his face as he felt air rush in, and the bright light of the sun on his skin. As the ship landed, Enoch hung out of the door, letting the air whip across his face. A grunt as he landed, and Enoch felt the hard ground rush up to meet him.

"Shall we show these nerf herders what real power looks like, father?" Enoch grinned at Vornskr as he spoke, his gaze quickly returning to their destination. Somehow, his lightsaber had seemingly slipped into his palm, and his arm hung loosely at his side. To those who weren't cowering in fear at the approach of the Butcher King would notice the fire burning in his eyes, walking confidently without a single training wheel. No, he wasn't going to need armor, but these Mandalorians would.

Location: Interior of the City, moving outwards to engage threats
Objective: Neutralize all Primeval threats
Allies: The Mandalorian Clans
Foes: [member="Korlen Athan"], [member="Catalys Maijora"], [member="Sarge Potteiger"] - The Primeval
Equipment:
The hunter moved quickly, despite having his cloaking system engaged. Every now and then parts of his body would materialize out of thin air, opening himself up to sensor scans and the wandering naked eye - but he figured speed was of the essence. The Mandalorians had been granted enough time to partially fortify themselves within this urban environment yet Xalus still didn't like it. Stores and shops were ambushes with no way out, courtyards and plazas morphed into killing fields, and alleyways and simple roads were nothing but funnels for blood and gore.

Having himself exposed occasionally was worth it in the long run, he supposed.

Something pinged on his motion sensors, about three hundred meters away. It didn't identify as either friend or foe and it definitely gave off something of a large and metallic nature. While that was all and well, the fact that it was moving in the middle of a warzone sparked a pang of curiosity within the rear of the Gen'dai's mind.

"What have we here?" The creature muttered to itself, sliding past a derelict airspeeder garage before altering his course to intercept the strange readings.

Objective: Survive
Allies: Mandalorians - [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Jarell"] | [member="Conner Garon"] | [member="Doctor Azure"]
Enemies: Primeval - [member="Damien Daemon"]
Gear:
Hyperion Combat Armor: Advanced, Hyperion Combat Power Pack, Shadow Sniper 7 (SS-7), Sheer Silence Device, No-Show, Sentinal Series Utility Belt, Ysalamir in a nutrient sling, 3 thermal detonators, a knife, and two blaster pistols.

Pulling up behind some cover, he got on the coms to reply to the request for information. "Post bravo! This is forward scout Renolds. Affirmative on that tango. Three shots fired. I repeat, shots fired. There is a sniper within the perimeter. Myself and a few others are investigating now. We'll flush him out soon. Suggest keeping your heads down until you guys are ready to move. Over." Raising his rifle in the direction of the sniper fire, he began scanning the area for obvious sniper positions. There were a few positions at various distances where the assassin could be at.

An annoyed sigh escaped his lips as he got on the comm link to Rawnie who was the better climber of the two of them thanks to her small frame. "Rawnie. I find myself needing your climbing skills. Any chance I could get you on a higher perch to scan the area? I think I might have an idea to lure our target out." Switching his com over to Jarell, he inquired, "Jarell, you think you might want to take a walk and get the snipers attention? There are a few positions he could be hiding in, and while he won't be able to hear or see my shots, I'd rather not waste ammo taking pop shots at each position."

He wasn't wanting Jarell to take unnecessary risks and get himself kill, but Malcom also was aware of the man's propensity to be a little on the wild side when it came to his attacks. It was then he noticed Rawnie's significant other. Malcom raised an eyebrow at how out of place blue man sometimes seemed....but he had to give the man this. He had stones to stick around even when the fight was not exactly in their favor. Either way, if the dude spoke a syllable to him in Chiss, he'd still clock him. "And....you....uh....Rawnie's guy....what's your name again? Anyway, can you cover my flank? I don't exactly get to keep a close eye on things closer up when I'm sniping."

It wasn't really a suggestion. The man was not armed for long range combat nor did Malcom suspect he really had the training or experience for such things. Besides, Rawnie would want him safe, and he'd be damned if he was going to let the Chiss die anywhere near him so he could be blamed later. At least then, they could be doing each other a favor while Rawnie did what she did best higher up.

Objective: Fight some guy.
Allies: [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Korlen Athan"] | [member="Darth Legion"]
Enemies: [member="Xalus"]
Gear: The Incapacitator | x2 Woebringers | Taserblade | Armour

The walker's vocabulator seemed to only grow more powerful, speaking in a deep, disturbing voice. It seemed to defy physics too, the weight distribution under each step was immense, causing the softer part of the ground to crack under Catalys' much smaller feet. "Aye-aye," the agent spoke on an encrypted channel before heading off in the direction of their destination. Normally he'd have taken a speeder or maybe even a buggy, but this wasn't going to be the case. Instead, the Exemplar marched onward with allies and Primeval alike surrounding him.

Any enemy who saw the foursome would have something else coming for them, as odd as they looked traveling together, each of them practically inhabited a plane of fighting. Their skills, weapons, and powers would prove crucial to each and every one of their fights. This gave the Umbaran a thought... "Let's say we make a bet. Whoever brings down the most foe gets my wage," he looked to the others, seeing what they'd toss into the pot.

Catalys remained entirely unaware of the approaching opponent.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Objective: Climb without getting shot
Allies: Mandlaorians
Enemies: Primeval
Gear:
Weapons-
verpine shattergun
Blaster sniper rifle
hunting knife

Other-
basic first aid kit,
food rations
Ammo

Climb? Rawnies face broke out into a wide grin behind her helmet. He knew her well. Knew her well enough, anyway, to know how much she loved a good climb. She was tiny. It was easy.

"On it, Mal," she affirmed, scanning the area for a good place to start climbing. Actually. This place had quite a few good spots. The key was finding a good spot to climb that wouldn't draw too much attention to herself. When she was climbing, she was defenseless. A really good target for any sniper.

"Mal, I see a good spot to climb. I need you to cover me while I climb though. Can you do that?"

She didn't really wait for an answer. It was the best place to do it. If he couldn't look out for her, then she'd just have to risk it either way. She strapped her rifle on her back, cracked her knuckles, and grabbed hold of a pipe and started to climb, using uneven bricks as footing. Just like mountain climbing back home.

Location: Atop a tower within eye-shot of the Mandalorian staging area.
Mission: Snipe all vulnerable targets,
Allies: The Primeval edgy - [member="Probos Gubb"] [member="Ebon"] [member="Evor"]
Enemies: Cheeky Mandos - [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]
Music Selection: Boards Of Canada - 747

Equipment:
Primeval Tactical Armor
X-17 Sniper Rifle x1
D-11 Blaster Pistol x1
MANPAC x5
Tactical AMS (Fixed to the YT-2000)
PLRA MLRS x2 - 216 rockets (12 salvos - 6 each)
YT-2000 Light Freighter "The Vapor Wave" (For a quick escape)

Qrgyl dropped himself down from his slumped posture back to a prone and crawled his form back towards his X-17 fixed a bi-pod at the edge of the building's roof. He then took the rifle by its grip into his right hand and rested his left on the adjacent forearm, glancing to his left where he had attached a Findsman ritual cloth, covered in green and amber scripts of the Gand to a small attenae. "A calm breeze to our left." he said as he watched the motions of the cloth before bringing his eye to the scope and rangefinder of his X-17. He brought the barrel of his sniper back towards the staging area, where he saw witnessed an allied marksman unknown to him planting chaos within the Mandalorian ranks by firing off salvos of his own sniper. "Seems someone has already taken shots on the Mandalorians, Qrgyl sees. They've gathered as well, perhaps you should fire a salvo unto them Probo- No...no this Gand sees the first victim of this Gand's hunt." As he peered through the scope he could see Rawnie climbing herself along the side of the factory along a pipe, she was unable to avoid any shot the Gand fired upon her, even at this distance. The Findsman knew this would be ample opportunity. He inspected the rangefinder on his scope. "Almost three klicks...no matter."

He lifted his barrel and kept his unyielding gaze on the woman as she climbed the factory. The Gand let the Savorium joint drop from his respirator as he let in a deep breath of Ammonia and adjusted the grip of his insectoid hand around the grip of the sniper before cracking off two shots at [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"], hoping he could atleast secure one kill or maiming from this distance before the conflict grew more intense.

Objective: Fight
Allies: [member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"] [member="Korlen Athan"]
Enemies: [member="Xalus"]

Walking with the others, Talos focused his mind on the Force. Delving into the darkness, Legion arose from the depths of his soul. Eyes burning yellow, a green auta appeared around his staff and he imbued it in the Force's power. After which Legion gathered as much energy in the palm of his hand, holding it there, it was a collective of Force Blast.

The walking tank, Umbaran merc and Eldori warrior were a formidable bunch to face, any who crossed their path would surely regret the decisions they'd made today. Legion was sensing the presence of something ahead, he was unable to pinpoint it with him focusing on not blowing up the energy stored in his hand.

Objective: Eliminate Dar'Manda
Enemies: [member="Probos Gubb"] [member="Evor"] [member="Ebon"] [member="Pitar Brounake"] (Target)
Allies: [member="Kadala Skirata"]
Gear in Bio

Nolan hadn't been to battle in some time. It was a while and the rust was getting itchy in all the wrong places. He needed to oil the works with the blood of the Dar'manda that chose the wrong path in life. Now Nolan was no saint, but he's never betray his people or his heritage for the sake of power. That's why he had to stop these false warriors. That and he needed to rack up the kill count cause he has fallen way behind the bunch.

L3 River Rifle tucked into his shoulder, Nolan walked with an ally he hadn't seen in months. Kadala was once a young rookie, and now a strong warrior he was proud to call Vod.

"Kadala, you don't mind an extra hand do you? I've got an itch that needs scratchy, and it's right here." Nolan flexed his trigger finger in time with the bad joke.

Systems readout a on his black armor showed movement coming in, he was ready and wanted to un-alive someone.

Objective: Support investments
Allies: Mandalorians, [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]
Enemies: Primeval, [member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Qrgyl Ud"]
Gear: All in Sig

Wandering the outskirts of an abanndoned factory Nulgaths blade hide robes blew in the wind. His face was cover by his metal mask, Shoto saber clipped to his side and Verpine shatter pistol holstered for a quick draw. The Mandalorians didn't have to like the Rogue Sith Lord, but they would take his combative help. Darth Mudrac was a Traitor to his own kind and was no as it seemed taking a route that an old friend once took.

There came a time when everyone had to prove their worth. Now was such a time. Walking towards the battlefield the Rogue Sith hummed a toon as he prepared his mind for the impending strikes that could come against him.

" Mmm. This is for you my old friend." he muttered in his breath.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Objective: Win/Survive
Allies: Mandalorians - [member=Rawnie Tal'verda] | [member=Malcom Renolds] | [member=Kadala Skirata] Skirata | [member=Aedan Miles] | [member=Strider] | [member=Connor Garon] | [member=doctor azure]
Enemies: Primeval - [member=Damien Daemon]
Weapon/Equipment:
Rifles:
*EE-3 Carbine Blaster Rifle
*E-11 Blaster Rifle
*RB-23 "Cauterizer" Riot Scatter Blaster
*ACS-207 Acidthrower
*ACS-203 Hellfire Autocannon

Handgun
*Westar Blaster Pistols

Blades
*2 Beskads

*8 Throwing Knives

Wrist mounts:
*Hidden Beskad wrist Blade

*Fibrecord Whip

*4Toxic Darts

*ZX Miniature Flame Projector

*Dur-24 Wrist Laser

*MM9 Rocket System

*Hidden Beskad wrist blade

*4 Toxic Darts

*Spiked Knuckles

Knee mounts:
*Knee pad Fex-M3 dart launchers (Left/Right)

Grenades:
*2 Force Breakers

*4 Thermal Detonators

*4 Frags

*1 Ion Grenade

*2 Tear Gas

*2 Flash Bangs

Equipment:

*Personal Shield Generator

*Spiked Boots

*Z-6 Jetpack with rocket

Jarell has knowledge and ability to perform basic Force powers

Jarell nods to Malcolm's orders. Jarell then pressed a button on his gauntlet and a shield formed over Jarells body. Jarell then activated his Comlink to a private channel for the mando'ade could only hear. Jarell activated his scanners and begin scanning the area as he walked. He could pick up life forms but his tracer was having issues locking on. Jarell continued walking down the trail gripping his acid thrower tight looking around as he walked. Jarell then thought of a way to draw them out. He was going to p!ss of some snipers.

OI, SITH OR WHATEVER YOU ARE, HERE I AM, GOT A PROBLEM SHOWING YOUR FACE, OR ARE YOU THAT UGLY. DON'T FEEL BAD IF I WAS THAT UGLY I'D HIDE TOO, BUT THEN AGAIN IF I WAS THE DOCTOR WHEN YOU WERE BORN I'D SCHUTTA SLAP YOUR MOTHER FOR HAVING SUCH AN UGLY CHILD. COME ON SHOW YOURSELF ALREADY COWARD. FREE MANDO RIGHT HERE.

Jarell figured the shouting disrespectful remarks would get whoever is hiding to come out of at least take a shot at him. Jarell kept scanning the area looking for anything, a sign of movement, a sound, a ruffle of brush, a laser blast, something. Jarell could only think about taking down the Sith and drawing out the snipers so Malcom could get his shot off. Jarell spoke into his Comlink for Rawnie.

Rawnie, you got anything on the point lookout up there?

Jarell awaited her reply as he kept his awareness very sharp for anything being alert for all things as he walked keeping within eye sight of Malcom.​

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
OBJECTIVE: Crush Every Foe
ALLIES: Mandalorians {[member="Nolan Detta"]}
ENEMIES: Primeval {[member="Darth Rapax"]-MAIN TARGET}
ARMOR:
GRENADES:
BLASTERS:
MELEE:
OTHER:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLTbBnBS3gE[/media]

They had barely taken two steps out the door when it all went to hell. Blasterfire cut through the air, people yelled things over their comm units, and in distance it sounded like something had exploded. Confused, Kad had rushed forward, glancing around while trying to scan the area with the force. Her initial observations didn't tell her much. Someone was ambushing them. That was enough to tell her to get ready to kick some shebs. As quickly as she could she pulled out her Rhynos, almost missing the sudden appearance of her vod, Nolan.

"We've got a hell of a fight coming our way from the looks of things. And it's always better to fight alongside kin than alongside none," she replied, smirking behind her helmet. Then she returned to searching for the nearest enemy. While none were in visual range, she could sense several force sensitives in the area. One in particular caught her attention. The presence seemed male, of a darker alignment, and it seemed to be doing a bit of 'soul-searching' of its own. And that was how Kadala picked her enemy. "C'mon, there's a shabuir not to far from here. Let's make them regret coming here."

Still grinning, the woman started moving towards her unknown foe's location...

Matreya

Objective: Take the Enemies Alive
Allies: N/A
Enemies: [member="Strider Garon"] // [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] // [member="Jarell"] // [member="Malcom Renolds"]
Gear: (Marked Items have Links in Signature)
Thermoguard Bodyglove // No-Show // Cloak of Nuun* // Cater Coat* // Inquisitor X-1 Armor* // Gun Belt filled with Munitions and Grenades* // Tantibus // 3 Betty Blasters // Kalligs Scorching Lightsaber // 2 Talismans of Concentration // A few other gadgets

(Not sure if I tagged everyone involved. Let me know if I missed anyone.)

The instant the shots were fired, Damien withdrew his gun barrel, to close the Cloak properly about himself once again. Moving swiftly away from the container he hid behind, next his back slid against a wall near the point where Jarell currently was striding by shouting obscenities. The youth was believing he could bring Damien into the light, yet was wrong.

For now, stealth was key. Soon enough there would be more allies within, then it would be an outright battle for the ages.

Waiting as the man passed, he slid forward along the wall until he noticed the woman climbing a pipe. Drawing up the rifle, he kept it ready as he closed the distance even more. Before long he was almost directly beneath her, then his barrel slid through the fabric, and several shots were fired at her and the pipe itself.

Distance mattered when it came to firearms, and in such close range the damage would be harsh even against durable armors such as his own. As well the wall would explode outward to potentially blind her with debris, and drop her to the floor.

Again lurching to movement, he drew in the gun and moved further along the wall. He would be ready if she hit the dirt.

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
Allies: A bunch of maniacs with scary sorcery. ([member="Darth Legion"] et al)
Enemies: A bunch of maniacs in expensive armor. ([member="Xalus"] and heaven knows who else)
Objective: kill a maniac or three.

• Spheres of heaven(x40)
  • Robot body
  • Two medium blaster pistols (three spare energy cartridges)
  • Three vibrokinves
  • Two thermal detoantors
  • Four flash-bang grenades.

(OOC: If my placement of any of you is incorrect in relation to myself, please corect me via PM and I'll edit. Good luck and have fun, folks.)

Five-oh stayed low as he advanced. He had no force aura, next to no body heat, and as long as he moved relatively slowly, he could approach unseen. His many allies had each picked their own vectors of attack, but most of those assigned towork alongside him had instead picked some distractions. He was about 500 meters away from @sargepotteiger and his squadron, an entirely unstealthy bunch. He was also around 800 meters from the actual enemy camp, by his own reckoning. For now.

He slowly snuck forward, keeping low to the ground and meditating upon possible sniper routes. He should've worn less garish robes. He stayed behind the boulder, audio sensors picking up an approaching hovercraft. He'd wait. That conflict would escalate shortly. He could advance more rapidly during the distraction of a massive battle. He weighed his options. That burly mechanized artillery would draw a great deal of enemy fire. The tactical maneuver would be to flank the enemy as it emerged, using his own work with the spheres of heaven to either hamstring or crush the enemies in question.

Five-oh didn't realize the hovercraft had one solitary target on board. If he did, he probably wouldn't have given it notice. After all, what kind of lunatic tries to single-handedly assault an entire team, half of them force wielders?

Objective: Fight some Mandos.
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Darth Ansem"]
Enemies: Mandalorians.

"I can agree with that," she replied to Khal.

If it was indeed them and if they were as close together as he assumed, then his suggestion was more than agreeable--it was foolproof. Of course that meant what he said had to be true, or else their assumptions would be false and even disastrous. Yet she wasn't going to question her spymaster on this matter, it was his purpose to know where people are, what they're doing, and the weaknesses they believe were hidden from prying eyes.

All Anja knew for sure was that some outlying power was supporting the resistance movement here on Muunilinst, and that their base of operations was within this abandoned factory complex.

Before the Host Lord could respond further, a familiar presence revealed itself. An old ally, someone who once fought by their side many times had spoken. "You've returned to us? Then join us in this battle, help us eliminate that which threatens us so we may bring justice upon those who seek to deface our Gods." Any who return to the Primeval are welcomed back, their experiences elsewhere--wherever they might've been--would prove valuable to the Primeval. Anja felt confident more and more as the day went on, allies and compatriots revealed themselves one-by-one.

Returning her attention to Khaleel, "we shouldn't waste too much time, I already sense that others are moving... Battle has begun." She was certain of it.

Location: 3 Km From the Factory, Staging Rooftop on Skyscraper
Objective: Remove Tiingilar
Allies: EvorQrgyl UdProbos Gubb
Enemies: Cheeky Mandos
Weapons/Equipment:

Armour / Equipment│
Advanced Agent Tactical Armor
MANPAC x5
Thermal Detonators x5

Weaponary│
Sirak Kolar's Double Edged Lightsaber
Sirak Kolar's Lightsaber Shoto
Two (2) Fringe Taserblades

Other│
Tactical AMS (Fixed to the YT-2000)
PLRA MLRS x2 - 216 rockets (12 salvos - 6 each)
74-Z Speeder Bike x2
YT-2000 Light Freighter "The Vapor Wave" (For a quick escape)

Ebon twitched at either of the two shots [member="Qrgyl Ud"] let off towards the factory. They would be too far to hear the shots, but Qrgyl was just in range of hitting them with some certainty, and that's why Ebon made sure to keep him on his team. While [member="Probos Gubb"] input the coordinates of the Artillery Salvo, the ex-Jedi's eyes wandered around the group once more. [member="Evor"] was with him, on his speeder, fully armored and ready for their attack, and Ebon glanced off into the distance of the factory.

The two wouldn't begin their vehicle based assault until the fighting began outright. They were far too armored, far too equipped to sneak in any degree, and at the distance they were from the factory, it would only take them thirty seconds to get there. Quickly, Ebon called to [member="Probos Gubb"] through the headset, his gravelly throat mic offering a synthetic and raspy take on his voice.

"Do it.", he commanded.

"Danger close fire on the agent in their midst. We'll level them all."

[member="Damien Daemon"] │ [member="Jarell"] │ [member="Kadala Skirata"] │ [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] │ [member="Xalus"] │

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Objective: Climb without getting shot
Allies: Mandlaorians
Enemies: Primeval
Gear:
Weapons-
verpine shattergun
Blaster sniper rifle
hunting knife

Other-
basic first aid kit,
food rations
Ammo

The unfortunate thing about X-17 sniper rifle, was that it had a range of one, maybe two km. Rawnies unfortunate sniper was three km away. While it was a good shot, and very well may have killed Rawnie from a different distance, but from this distance it was just a little too far off. Not to say that it didn't at least hurt. A bit like someone chucking a rock at you. It did leave nice dents in her armor though.

She let out a small cry of pain and frustration.

"Can someone watch my-"

But the next round of shots were a bit more clear. One hit the wall just above her, spraying brick dust at her visor. Another hit the pipe above her where it connected to the building. She was high up now. Almost to the top. If she hurried...

She moved faster than she'd ever climbed in her life. The building itself was not that tall. Maybe the height of a small fur tree. She could climb a fur tree in minutes back home. Unfortunately, back home, she didn't have people shooting at her.

"Alright, Ad'ika. Watch your mommy work."

Another shot hit the wall where her head had been just seconds ago, sending rock at her hard enough to crack her visor. Great. She didn't have the credits to fix that. But she was close to the top. Only another foot-
Another shot rang out, this one tearing right through her left shoulder. This hurt. Like hell. She'd been shot before, of course. This was hardly a new sensation, but damn it all, she needed that arm! She couldn't hold back a sob as she pulled herself up with her one good arm. Hands on the ledge now. Shots ringing around her. She wasn't that high up, but a fall from this height still might kill her if she landed wrong. She couldn't fall. She couldn't.

She grit her teeth, struggling to move her left arm. No. No! She had to pull herself up! It was just like back home! It was no different, except this time she had the advantage. There was no ice on the branches to slip her up! Yes. She just had to think of it like that.

She caught a brick with her foot, pushing herself up, and finally over the ledge onto solid ground.

"Mal..." she gasped into her comm, "Mal, I'm up. I've been hit, but it's not bad. Don't worry. What do you need me to do?"

She looked at her shoulder, wincing. She was lying through her teeth. It was bad. She lay flat on the ground against the ledge, using it for cover as she dug through her first aid kit.

Objective: Keep himself and Rawnie alive... And maybe Malcom, too.
Allies: [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'], [member='Malcom Renolds'], Mandos (maybe)
Enemies: Anybody who's got a weapon pointed at his wife.
Equipment:
- Doc's Jet Boots
- Doc's Slugthrowers (let's assume six of 'em)
- Doc's Coilgun
- Doc's Tech-gaunt
- Standard Beskar'gam with a beskar-weave trenchcoat over it

Lor looked at Malcom and simply shrugged. At least if he had to throw somebody's ass into the fire to save Rawnie, he had somebody he wouldn't feel particularly sorry for. He'd possibly feel sorry for Shae, but definitely not Malcom himself. He was about to say something along the lines of displaying his lack of concern, but then he saw a very obvious shot fly into the tower his wife was climbing, and his eyes widened behind his helmet. He bit back a shout, and instead shoved Malcom's shoulder far harder than was probably necessary to get him moving.​
"C'mon. You better run frakking fast, because I'm not here to eat blaster fire for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom