Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurgency (Mando Vs Prime invasion of Muunilinst)

OBJECTIVE: Assist the Primeval
ALLIES: [member="Ebon"] | [member="Qrgyl Ud"] | [member="Evor"] | The Primeval
FOES: Those blasted Mandos
MUSIC SELECTION: Com Truise - "She Melts"
GEAR:
Advanced Agent Tactical Armor
PAR-1 Bullpup Assault Rifle
YT-2000 "The Vapor Wave"
Tactical AMS (Mounted on "The Vapor Wave")
Beskad
D-11 Blaster Pistol
PLRA1-MLRS (2)
MANPAC (5)
HE Rockets (212)
S.W.O.R.D
Electrobinoculars

dedy4CA.png

Probos flicked the carcass of his Savorium Herb joint and watched it plummet from his nest atop the artificial cliff side. The wind stole it just as it left sight of Probos' perpetually reddened eyes. "We should have brought a couple of Elba's," He yawned as he began rolling yet another joint. Why his party of four was there was unbeknownst to Probos. He was sure Ebon had given some sort of briefing while in orbit, he was also sure he hadn't paid any attention. By the looks of it he wouldn't be on the front lines anyhow, so he really didn't care. The air was soaked with waves of wind, bleeps from Gubby the S.W.O.R.D hovering above, and Qrgyl-Ud's muttering. His tongue slid across his handy work before examining, admiring, and giving it a nod of approval. Hours upon hours had passed since he'd rolled something this pretty!

"Hey! Qrgyl, give me a blasted hand will ya!" The Durosian hissed, flicking open one of the many cold metal cases laying beside him. The two began an assembly line of sorts; Probos sliding the rockets from the crate, handing them to Qrgyl, and the Gand then sliding them into the PLRs standing at the ledge of the ornate neoclassical monolith they had nested upon.

"Hey, Gubby you blasted droid want to make yourself useful?" A bead of sweat glided down Probos' virescent skin as he handed the last rocket to Qrgyl. "Stop hovering around us like the nuisance you are and go scan the streets below. Namely that factory over there. We need to know where these Mandies are." And at that command, Gubby glided down to the all-too-quiet streets below and began his gallant quest.

Matreya

Objective: Take the Enemies Alive
Allies: N/A
Enemies: [member="Strider Garon"]
Gear: (Marked Items have Links in Signature)
Thermoguard Bodyglove // No-Show // Cloak of Nuun* // Cater Coat* // Inquisitor X-1 Armor* // Gun Belt filled with Munitions and Grenades* // Tantibus // 3 Betty Blasters // Kalligs Scorching Lightsaber // 2 Talismans of Concentration // A few other gadgets

Damien spotted a man to his right, barely a second before a shot was fired, which he dodged by cartwheeling to the side. The second his feet touched dirt he began charging at the man, bobbing and weaving as shots came his way. Leaping into the air, he brought a swift kick to the helmet of the man.

Once he was knocked to the side, Damien grabbed the barrel of his gun and brought it in close - avoiding pointing it directly at his body. This too brought the man into range, as Damien used his other arm to push the aft of the gun hard enough to jerk it free of his opponents grip.

The weapons momentum continued, aided by a flick of the wrist holding the barrel, until the butt landed in Damien's awaiting hand. At such range, officially disarmed, his opponent threw a few quick blows out of nervousness. But these were ducked under, and the barrel raised to the exposed underside of his enemies chin.

Safe to say, the man was down next. Likely to never rise again.

Searching the body quickly, Damien located several mags for the rifle, which he recognized as an E-11. Bringing them all with himself, the Ancient Sith moved towards the nearest entrance to the factory. Slowly yet surely he neared, then opened the door and slipped inside.

Drawing his Cloak of Nuun forward he wrapped it around his form, concealing him from sight. Thanks to the underlying Thermoguard Bodyglove, he to was hidden from thermal scan. With the likelihood of someone automatically jumping to a random sensor frequency that could detect him being low, he felt good.

Yet he didn't hasten towards a possible loss. Especially since he felt a tingle of the Force...someone of power was working with the Mandoa... With this in mind, Damien put a choke on his own power, bringing it down to nothing with Art of the Small.

Taking each step carefully, Damien brought himself close to a large container left behind from some shipment. Peeking around it, he spotted several Mandoa and immediately began to wonder why he had not worn his Beskar'gam, which would have thrown off his enemies, at least for a second.

But being hidden, he barely peeked the muzzle of the rifle through the Cloaks overlapping flaps, aimed....

Then let loose three swift shots. One to the temple, one for the right knee, and last hoping to tag the chest. He had no way to know his opponent was Strider, a man he had heard of long ago, during his time as a Mandalorian.

Objective: Eliminate Mandalorians, Get to them
Allies: Primeval
Enemies: Mandalorians, No one specific
Music Selection:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LReh8XIRJU8[/youtube]
Gear:
armour - Customized with Grappling hook launcher on left arm, and Shield gauntlet on right arm.
assault rifle - Carried in hands or on back
blaster pistol - X2, Left thigh, and small of back
Windraider - Right thigh

Humming the tune to music that I had playing in my headphones, I was walking with a group of men who happened to be with the Primeval. The little encampment that had been set up was our FOB. So very likely the Mandalorians could attack us. But, as we were the one who attacked first, and well, Mandalorians were all hype and no product.

*Looks right at the camera* Am I right? Or am I just full of myself? We'll know after the fight happens. *Looks to music player*

Part of me wanted to just start charging right up to their door step and demand entrance, or force my way through. But, Mandalorians weren't always dumb. There were times when they could literally overpower you with their special armor, and their sheer might. However, Primeval had their own, albet fading, Mandalorians. Added a little edge to our fight. I stopped myself as time was nearly at hand. Yanking the earbuds out, I could still here the main song playing until I pressed stop on the player. Wrapping it up, and putting it in a pocket, I whipped out my pistol.

*Looks at camera again* I didn't mean it like that. *looks away*

Slinging it around my finger. only to stop with it right next to my head as others began to move out. Turning their attention away from the boards and the holograms, and towards the enemy. Figuring out some tactical advantage that they could use. I was just a hired gun. Well kind of. I worked exclusively for the Primeval as of this moment. Hence why the armor, and the assault rifle I used. I slid my helmet back on. Letting the luminescence of a HUD light up my face. I slung my pistol a few more times, and replaced it in the right thigh holster. I grabbed the stock of a rifle over my shoulder, slinging it around to my front, and positioning it to be in the 'low and ready.'

"Oh hell. Gotta kill something again."

I twisted my neck. Letting it pop. Releasing the air pressure between the bones in my neck, and once more, I began to hum the song. Walking off towards the battle thinking that this was a little bit of a riot. Only, this happened to be between two very large forces of nature. People filled with anger.

"Speak,
Speak for yourself,
You paper tigers......"

Kadala Kotyc

Daughter of Mandalore
OBJECTIVE: Crush Every Foe
ALLIES: Mandalorians {[member="Strider Garon"], [member="Conner Garon"], [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]}
ENEMIES: Primeval {[member="Evor"], [member="Ebon"], [member="Darth Rapax"]-MAIN TARGET}
ARMOR:
GRENADES:
BLASTERS:
MELEE:
OTHER:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLTbBnBS3gE[/media]

"Hey vode," Kadala started to say over her comm, a smirk on her lips, "I've got a little challenge for the day. Whoever kills the most enemy verda gets to go on a date with me." Did she think anyone was going to fight extra hard just to go out with her? Overall, not really. But she figured a few might be interested. And if not... well, Escher would still owe her a hundred credits for it. After all, he had dared her to make 'announcement', even if he hadn't expected her to actually go through with it. As it was, well, he had been wrong. Now he owed her credits... and she was going to end up owing someone a date.

Hopefully it's not some creep, the warrior thought. Though she knew that if things came to the worst, she could always just refuse a second date. It's not like she'd be stuck with the 'lucky' individual. That was part of why she had accepted the dare, really. A hundred credits was enough to buy a good drink, or a new set of tools, or maybe a new set of bed sheets to replace the ones that mysteriously ended up coated in blood. Yeah, she'd probably spend it on that. Sleeping on a mattress without sheets wasn't bad (especially when compared to what she grew up with), but it was an experience that she was okay with missing.

"You're insane, Kad. I bet Strider is going to win. You really want to risk that?" Escher said, jogging to keep up with his friend (who was already moving towards the exits). At first she didn't respond, instead simply walking forward without looking back. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate his comments. She just had more important things on her mind- like what tactics she would use, how much trust she'd put in her force powers, and who she'd like to win her little 'competition'. Really, she hoped one of the cuties from Clan Willamina would succeed in defeating the most verda. That and that they'd actually be interested in a night out.

"It's only one date, Esk. Now c'mon, we have some schuttas to slaughter," with that said the daughter of (the old) Mand'alor grinned, threw open the door, and left.

Objective: Fight some Mandos.
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"]
Enemies: Mandalorians, of course.

The Gods yet slumber; do they sleep so that they may dream? It’s been dark for far too long, I’ve seen the hammer forge great weapons of war, and our sorcerers have brought the heavens to earth.

They’ve grown tired, we’ve grown tired, and upon my endless crusade I shall not yet join them…

The blood of your kin may be spilt, the light of a thousand stars may be extinguished, and your rage may even topple mountains.

Yet you shall never invoke their wrath, those Gods of mine.

A pale hand reaches into the ash, touching the remains of countless dead. Insurgents who stood against the Primeval and perished. To their friends it may have been valiant, a sacrifice to their cause. Anja knew better… She felt with her touch the horrors they’ve witnessed, the regrets they’ve felt, and the waste of their lives which could’ve held purpose. All that remained were memories, and even then those too would turn to dust.

So much death, often they suffered to fight an enemy they had no hope of defeating. Who trained them, whom is it that gave them hope? Truly this is not a war they could win on their own, not after so many have been stolen from this world. “They will make their stand here, and they have no intention of giving up.” She turned to Khaleel, a man whose loyalty--although dubious at times--has lead to many worthwhile outcomes. Anja has grown to rely on his intelligence, and today she’d rely on much more.

“We must move cautiously, and plan carefully. They cannot outnumber us but they may seek to outmaneuver us. It’d be foolish to assault them head on.” The Host Lord has been down this path before. How many times have the Primeval been in a situation akin to this on before? Too many to count. It wasn’t unexpected, to have resistance, yet the insurgency on Muunilinst is far too organized and equipped to be rooted locally. Thus it’s quite obvious that somehow they’re receiving support from an exterior entity.

Anja’s eyes once again looked towards her spymaster. “What are your thoughts on the matter?" She asked inquisitively.

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment

Allies: The Primeval, the will of heaven.

Enemies: Unbeli--err, Mandalorians. Right.

Objective: Display the true might of the future.

Music:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/lTmJIP8f29E[/youtube]

Weaponry:

• Spheres of heaven (x40)
  • Robot body
  • Two medium blaster pistols (three spare energy cartridges)
  • Three vibrokinves
  • Two thermal detoantors
  • Four flash-bang grenades.

Five-oh sat in quiet meditation, waiting for....something. It was often hard for others to determine if the Tactical Monk, as he had begun to be called, was waiting for a legitimate sign, or some sort of illusory feint on his part, feigning delusional behavior to further upset his opponent's planning, or force a massive underestimation of his shrewdness. Others simply supposed that the thin, contemplative droid was simply doing what tactical droids often did, which was patiently analyze and wait for others to begin failing, giving him the opportunity to strike.

Five-oh looked to the others around him, dull blue photoreceptors flickering to life from his seeming catatonic state. "Soon," he began softly, "The time to enlighten ourselves in battle will arise, and to demonstrate to our enemies both hell's fury and heaven's might..." the droid adjusted his anachronistic robes, checking the pockets in which he was keeping the grenades. Admittedly, he didn't have a full stock of arms to wield after the campaign on Muunilist. Now, he had to make due with limited resources and weaponry. Excellent, the droid mused to himself. He did enjoy a challenge.

He wished he could smile. Soon, e would gather these few and unleash the wrath of heaven. Soon, the skies would burn yellow with the storms of fury. Soon, he would seek enlightenment. He clench a fist and rose it. "If you meet the Mandalore on the road, you must strike him down," he said, paraphrasing an old prayer regarding enlightenment. He chuckled darkly. "Tell me, colleagues: Are we ready to bring the storm upon this last fortress of the Man'doa teachings on Muunilist?"

Objective: Join the Primeval
Allies: [member="Anja Aj'Rou"],
Enemies: Mandalorians, Anyone who stands in my way.
Gear:
Gimti Arana - Cloaked
Kraujas iv tave Auksifas Saud - Left hip, mounted on belt
Lightsaber - Small of back

There was a time.

A time where I stood with the Gods on my side. A time when I stood with the wind against my back, and a sword in hand. Ready for battle. Time has passed since my disappearance. I left the wars and the fights. All in the name of my love. Only for her to perish. Only for her to descend from this realm. My son had as well. The lifeline of who I was. Now it would be lost. Gone. Destroyed. That would change. However, I needed to come back. I needed to solidify myself once more. I had to fight. I had come. Knowing that they, and she, would be here. The Host Lord. I needed her. She would be the one I could talk to.

I needed back into the Primeval. To start over if necessary.

The distance between myself and the Host of the Gods was large. However, she was here. My focus was pushed towards her. Sending thoughts in the form of language. To be heard by her, and her alone.

"I return for the Gods, I return for our Host, and I return to the War."

I grasped my hilt with my left hand, and squeezed. Knowing once more that it would be used in battle. The power of the Gods was once more with me. The ground shall tremble, the fire shall bend, the seas crash, and the air electrify itself in the names of the Gods. Their power is mine to control and harness. The force, their connection, and my own, allow the powers to be channeled through me.

"Where shall the Host Lord, and the gods place me today."

Objective : Attack, Defend, Escape, Survive.
Allies : Primeval.
Enemies : Mandalorians (I know, right? He needed credits, dont judge.)
Gear : (Check Signature)

The Mandalorians. A worthy opponent, one to be honored. He was one himself! But he had to side with the Primeval this time. He needed the credits, the Primeval needed soldiers. Plus, fighting was his thing. He was practically raised to fight. But against his kin? There was no going back now. NO going back. Once these other Mandalorians saw him fighting with the Primeval, he'd have bounties on his head. The Hunter would become the Hunted. Walking with some other soldiers, Pitar sought out a vantage point. Climbing up to somewhere high, he scanned down the field for life forms. Nothing. He sighed, clambering down to the ground, traveling alone. Pitar was always a lone wolf. If he ever had to go with someone else, he'd stray off. The only time he'd work together with someone, was if he was on a lead with someone else. And then he heard something, something around him. He drew one of his brand new blaster pistols accompanying him this time 'Linda' was it? He scanned around, it was only some creature. He ignored it, continuing on his way.

Then he realized he still had the communications on. This new armor was kind of a disadvantage. Before turning the Communications off, he had to report it in.

"Im turning the Comms off."
"You cant turn them off! Thats against the ru-"

He sighed, continuing to the factory. He wanted to kill something already.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Objective: survive
Allies: Mandlaorians
Enemies: Primeval
Gear:
Weapons-
verpine shattergun
Blaster sniper rifle
hunting knife

Other-
basic first aid kit,
food rations
Ammo

Rawnie almost jumped when [member="Malcom Renolds"] joined her. She had to actively resist the urge to place a hand over her growing abdomen. Better not to draw attention to where her armor was getting just a little tight. He might think she couldn't handle it, or that she shouldn't be there. That doubt was the last thing she needed.

"Always welcome," she answered with a smile, hiding her nerves, "A good competition is the best way to start the day. Who knows? You might even make me break a sweat, Cya-"

She cut herself off right there. What she almost called him. Bad habits were hard to break. She blushed, thankful that her helmet was on and he couldn't see the embarrassment on her face. She cleared her throat, hoping that he would think he'd mistakenly heard something.

"Nice to work with you again, Mal," she added awkwardly. Yup. This war was getting off to a fine start...

Rapax

R
Objective: Destroy the mandalorians
Allies; Prime
Enemies: [member="Kadala Skirata"]
Weapon/Equipment: Nagas two lightsabers ,Hidden blade, two acidic poisoned dauntless blades, the blade of satvas.

Rapax walked through the old factory looking around mostly for any prey that care to show there face to him. Such an ancient place to face these warriors.....no matter they will bleed no matter where they hide, He stopped for a moment catching the scent of a possible new prey. He grinned behind his helmet the thought of finally facing a mandalorian enticed him and he was going to enjoy this fight,He made his way over to the new scent he caught in the hopes of it being a enemy he will be quite disappointing if it wasn't..

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Objective: Win/Survive
Allies; Mandos
Enemies: Prime
Weapon/Equipment:
Rifles:
*EE-3 Carbine Blaster Rifle
*E-11 Blaster Rifle
*RB-23 "Cauterizer" Riot Scatter Blaster
*ACS-207 Acidthrower
*ACS-203 Hellfire Autocannon

Handgun
*Westar Blaster Pistols

Blades
*2 Beskads

*8 Throwing Knives

Wrist mounts:
*Hidden Beskad wrist Blade

*Fibrecord Whip

*4Toxic Darts

*ZX Miniature Flame Projector

*Dur-24 Wrist Laser

*MM9 Rocket System

*Hidden Beskad wrist blade

*4 Toxic Darts

*Spiked Knuckles

Knee mounts:
*Knee pad Fex-M3 dart launchers (Left/Right)

Grenades:
*2 Force Breakers

*4 Thermal Detonators

*4 Frags

*1 Ion Grenade

*2 Tear Gas

*2 Flash Bangs

Equipment:

*Personal Shield Generator

*Spiked Boots

*Z-6 Jetpack with rocket

Jarell has knowledge and ability to perform basic Force powers

Jarell sits on a bench overlooking the water next to an abandon factory checking his rifles and Pistols for ammo making sure they are loaded and the rest of his gear is secure. Jarell looks around at the rest of the Mandalorians being themselves ready. Jarell could only think, today was a good day to fight, today was a good day to hunt Sith. It was the Mandalorians fine, muun was theirs, jarell repeated that to himself over and over again. Jarell knew how to run this, he has been in war and battles before. Jarell stood up and walked over and nodded to [member=Rawnie Tal'verda] and [member=Malcom Renolds]

let's do this vode

Jarell took out his acid thrower, figured it was the perfect weapon to start with since the Sith could not exactly block it with their laser swords. Jarell made sure it was ready and loaded and begin to move in to find his first Sith.​

Objective: Survive
Allies: Mandalorians - [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] | [member="Kadala Skirata"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Jarell"]
Enemies: Primeval - [member="Damien Daemon"]
Gear:
Hyperion Combat Armor: Advanced, Hyperion Combat Power Pack, Shadow Sniper 7 (SS-7), Sheer Silence Device, No-Show, Sentinal Series Utility Belt, Ysalamir in a nutrient sling, 3 thermal detonators, a knife, and two blaster pistols.

While he waited for Rawnie's response he heard one his fellow Mandalorians issuing some sort of challenge. Like most of his vode, Malcom was very familiar with Clan Skirata. Up until recently, that clan had boasted counting the Mandalore himself among their ranks. But the winds of change had blown. Even though such was no longer the case, they were still an honorable and well known clan. Kadala herself was quite a fine woman in many ways, and he found that he'd have probably taken up the challenge himself were he not already taken. A small smile played on his face as he wondered how many vode would be now vying for the honor of taking the woman out on a date. Nothing like a good challenge to get Mandalorians fired up.

It was during these reflections that he heard Rawnie begin to make her reply. His head shot toward her as she began to call him cyar'ika. It had been a couple years since he had last heard her utter that phrase to him, and it seemed awkward to hear it now, all things considered anyway. Course then again, she didn't actually finish it, for obvious reasons. He tilted his head slightly for a few seconds as if trying to determine the best way to respond. "Indeed." Was all the man simply said along with a small nod.

Before the awkwardness could really set it, three shots rang out breaking the silence. His attention was turned toward the sound of the shots as he tried to determine quickly where the attacker was. Shifting his attention to his equipment, he quickly activated his anti everything systems and dropped into a hunting stance. "So it begins..." A sly grin flashed across his face as he turned to Rawnie and socked her shoulder. "Let's get to work." Noticing Jarell walking up to them and suggesting the same, he nodded to the man and replied enthusiastically, "Oya!"

With tech online, he began ghosting his way toward the shots, silent as the night. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."

Allies; Mandos ( [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Conner Garon"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Kadala Skirata"])
Enemies: Prime and their allies
Equipment:

Pre-invasion: two days earlier

Cole had left home for the first time heading to places unknown. While he had found a new place to call home it seemed like a lot of people were spending time with their families. He reporting in for duty had gotten stalled.

Instead of waiting around he decided to go be useful and see what he could get into. He had heard rumors since leaving home that Mandalorian warriors were nothing to discount. Of course for the Echani would lived his life study hand to hand not only as a way of life but social interaction decided to go check in out. Getting permission to leave was no easy task. They only let him make his little trip on the condition that he go with an escort and take a full kit with him just encase things got hairy. Apparently there was a war going on.

Present day.

Cole stood on the dock of the factory in full armor minus the helmet which was clipped to his belt. He was not used to armor and so he had chosen the lightest version he could find. Being a walking tank was never in his future anyway. The shotgun strapped to his back, the vibroblade in it's sheath strpped to his back just under the shotgun. The CZ-836 he held in his hands. The Mandos were a flurry of activity all getting ready for something big. It seemed he had chosen the wrong time to go on vacation.

Picking a spot on the line Cole slipped on his helmet and starting scanning the area for contacts. He took slow deep breathes getting used to the feel of the helmet. The HUD was useful but he still felt a little confined wearing it.

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Objective: survive
Allies: Mandlaorians

Oh good. He didn't respond to it. That would have been mortifying. Maybe he didn't notice. Still, something about the way he tilted his head told her he had. Damn. Well, only thing to do is play it off like a joke.
...Like Rawnie ever joked.

She stiffened as she heard three shots ring out. This was it. The game had begun.
She said nothing as [member="Malcom Renolds"] punched her on the shoulder. She returned the gesture, then followed, removing her rifle from her back. She'd spent the last few days in preparation, cleaning her fathers old sniper rifle, preparing it, doing maintenance. The last time she was on this planet, a weapons malfunction almost got her killed. She could not have that happen here.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Allies: Mandalorians - [member=Rawnie Tal'verda]| [member=Malcom Renolds] | [member=Kadala Skirata]| [member=Aedan Miles]
Enemies: Primeval - [member=Damien Daemon]
Weapon/Equipment:
Rifles:
*EE-3 Carbine Blaster Rifle
*E-11 Blaster Rifle
*RB-23 "Cauterizer" Riot Scatter Blaster
*ACS-207 Acidthrower
*ACS-203 Hellfire Autocannon

Handgun
*Westar Blaster Pistols

Blades
*2 Beskads

*8 Throwing Knives

Wrist mounts:
*Hidden Beskad wrist Blade

*Fibrecord Whip

*4Toxic Darts

*ZX Miniature Flame Projector

*Dur-24 Wrist Laser

*MM9 Rocket System

*Hidden Beskad wrist blade

*4 Toxic Darts

*Spiked Knuckles

Knee mounts:
*Knee pad Fex-M3 dart launchers (Left/Right)

Grenades:
*2 Force Breakers

*4 Thermal Detonators

*4 Frags

*1 Ion Grenade

*2 Tear Gas

*2 Flash Bangs

Equipment:

*Personal Shield Generator

*Spiked Boots

*Z-6 Jetpack with rocket

Jarell has knowledge and ability to perform basic Force powers

Jarell simply nodded to Malcolm's "oya" then Jarell heard the blaster fire, this was it. Go time. Jarell followed Rawnie and Malcom as they where headed into the heat of battle.​

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: Show them the error of their ways.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: Amidst ashes and smoke.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: The New Ways - ft. [member="Anja Aj'Rou"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies: The Old Ways[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Whispers had come to him in the night carried by little birds - or spiders if you are so well inclined. They had brought him news about a possible threat to his operations and as an extent the operations of one Host Lady, whose gracious attitude had made a mutually beneficial relationship possible in the first place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“We know who they are, even if we do not want to say it out loud.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Who had owned Muunilinst before? Who had attacked one of the mines of the Muuns, while they were trying their best to minimize the casualties from a takeover by the Primeval? Who were so petty that they barely had the capability to keep order within their own systems, but would gladly overextend themselves just to wreak some havoc on innocents?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Primeval did not even need to try and hide their vile sides… because the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Mandalorians[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] were propping up to do their propaganda work for them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“We can expect ysalamiri, beskar-plated flying lunatics and a whole lot of firepower, but I doubt they will have much in the way of Force Masters themselves - which we can use to our advantage.” Khal stretched himself softly, joints cracking through increased tension, before he resumed leaning against the stone hedge that looked over the nearby facility. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Birdies told him that the terrorists could be found there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Use area of effect first. They will be grouped together close - increases their ysalamiri field, big rocks crashing into the building… maybe collapse it entirely.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“What do you think?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]In general Khaleel was a proponent of hitting every problem with as big a hammer as possible. This would ensure that people would think [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]twice[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] about becoming a problem in the first place, but the Underlord had learned from the start that Anja enjoyed the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]subtle[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] approach more often than not.[/SIZE]

Allies: Mandos. [member="Jarell"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] Kadala Skirata [member="Malcom Renolds"] [member="Aedan Miles"]
Gear:

Three shots rang out and Conner's hand quickly shifted to his shotgun. Lifting the weapon up he aimed down the red dot sight he had placed on the weapon as he scanned the area for potential threats. But there was nothing, everything was just as it was before. The music kept playing from the small radio and Conner visibly relaxed a bit letting his rifle drop down so his finger rested against the trigger housing unit. Grabbing at his coat with his other hand he pulled the collar of his coat closer to his mouth where he pressed on his comm link to send a message over mandalorian comm channels.

"This is post bravo, I heard a disturbance. Is there a intruder or a weapons malfunction, over." Conner said as he placed both hands on his shotgun once more.

His senses had been heightened knowing they were under possible attack. Taking his index finger he switched off the safety on his weapon and kept an eagle eye on his post. He'd be dammed if he was about to let some fake gods worshiping psychopaths get the drop on him, that was just not going to happen. So attached to the small of his back the Ion Class personal shield generator hummed up and started to wrap an energy shield around his body. If this was an attack he wasn't about to be picked off by a sniper before the fight even began.

"Field Marshall Garon, there's been a disturbance inside. Possible enemy contact, over." He said letting his "father" know.

By father it was more like biological material provider, because for the first seventeen years of his life the Hound had seen it fit to ditch his mom and him right after knocking her up. Though part of him couldn't blame strider for that. His mother was a prostitute and it was a one night stand with probably a lot of her co workers. Besides it had taken Conner over a year to track down Strider, a single mother working at a brothel on Zeltros could never of done that.

Objective: Marvel Team-up
Allies: Primevals/ [member="Catalys Maijora"] [member="Korlen Athan"]
Enemies: Mandos and yeah.

A whirlwind of energy swirled into existence from seemingly nowhere. The light given off, painted the area green and felt heavy like there was something in the light. From inside the light, a black wrapped man emerged and met up with the Umbaran and the Eldori. Staff in hand, Aang-Tii fighting stick tucked away in his cloak, and nothing but the Force else.

"We have arrived to accompany you on the mission... Any who stand in Our way will perish... We will take this planet for the Host-lord..."

The echo of a dozen voices flowed from the wraps on the being in blacks face. The world would burn in the name of the Legion and of the Primeval. The God of Dubrillion was here for more converts.

Objective: Hunt some Mandos.
Allies: [member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Korlen Athan"] | [member="Darth Legion"]
Enemies: Any Mandos who want to fight us.
Gear: The Incapacitator | x2 Woebringers | Taserblade | Armour

Catalys looked to Korlen, a stranger he'd never seen before but one who wore the colours of the Primeval. "Catalys. Follow me if you'd like--try not to fall behind." The Exemplar wasn't going to instantly trust his new comrade in arms, a mistake he's made twice in the past; each time costing him dearly.

Turning in the direction of their destination, "we're moving out!" Their trip wouldn't take too long at a walking pace, very shortly they would be entering the zone controlled by the insurgency. Before he even took his first step, however, the ground behind him rumbled and the sound of mechanical parts whirred loudly. The booming voice threw the agent off, his head twisted faster than his body in reaction--facing the metal monstrosity.

At first he had no idea what he was looking at, the walker's vocalabulator spoke at eardrum crushing decibels. "Who the kark are--" Something about the voice behind the machine hinted away, the Umbaran smirked behind his helmet. Reaching for a small information chit he had used earlier, "so this thing really worked, huh?" He recalled a time when the mercenary had bought Beskar from the Primeval in exchange for his services. A good day to have friends.

When thinking of the battle ahead, he couldn't help but feel as if something was off... It was just that feeling the air, an intuition he couldn't explain. It kept him alive in many battles before, so he'd trust his gut more than his commanding officer. "Wouldn't suppose you're able to give me a ride, big guy?" He looked up at the walker, Cata's smirk grew wider.

Objective: Keep himself and Rawnie alive... And maybe Malcom, too.
Allies: [member='Rawnie Tal'verda'], [member='Malcom Renolds'], Mandos (maybe)
Enemies: Anybody who's got a weapon pointed at his wife.
Equipment:
- Doc's Jet Boots
- Doc's Slugthrowers (let's assume six of 'em)
- Doc's Coilgun
- Doc's Tech-gaunt
- Standard Beskar'gam with a beskar-weave trenchcoat over it
Lor honestly had to wonder why he was here. He was hiding, fully armed and armored, right outside the Mandalorian staging area. Apparently, it never occurred to this bunch of frakking berserkers Rawnie owed her loyalty to that they should look up. It certainly didn't occur to his wife and Malcom as they walked outside. At least the grey-armored Mando wasn't as stupid as Lor himself. He was carrying a Ysalmir around. Good. The Chiss was traveling relatively light for a real combat situation. Besides the perhaps gratuitous number of slugthrower pistols he was carrying around, there was his coilgun and armor and that was it. He turned the speaker of his comm unit off, instead simply choosing to tap the normal Mando frequencies.​
A shot rang out, and Lor brought his pistol up into a more ready position. He didn't see any need to get involved, yet. Let Rawnie and Malcom get involved in the fight first so he wouldn't get his wife's fist in his face for jumping into danger.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom