Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instructions For Dancing | The Je'daii Order

Atefeh waited for the man's answer with ever growing hope and anticipation. Something inside her assured her she was right, she felt it. But not even the correct assurance could have prepared her for the overwhelming joy she felt when Ar'ekk said yes. She had a father too. The little girl fell almost immediately into his arms, surrounding what she could of him with her own and burying her head in his chest.

This all seemed like the happy ending of a fairy tale to her. It had always been her dream, and now it was almost difficult to bring herself to believe that it was real. That this was here and now and not some unreachable dreamland. That these two wonderful people had taken her in, and would show her love and kindness. That this was a family, and she was a part of it.

The little girl didn't break from the hug for a couple of seconds, embracing the wave of joy and happiness that vibrated through her. Only after she separated herself a little from [member="Arekk"], though not enough to completely break their embrace. Her green eyes sought Jyn's, almost about to brim with tears of happiness. "Mommy, you too!" She exclaimed, bidding her -and Keepo- to join them in the embrace, wanting nothing but to have all of them close to her as she experienced what was so far, the happiest moment she had ever had.

[member="Jyn Lorr"]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
AURUM
Heroes Square, Azar City

INTERACTING WITH: [member="Jyn Lorr"], [member="Atefeh Lorr"]

His insecurities were replaced instantaneously by tears of happiness and laughter, everything that had transpired to that moment was truly real. A family of their own, one lovely little girl whose love and innocent smile could brighten even the coldest of days.

To be called a father was a blessing on its own and something that he really didn't expect at all in his lifetime.

Nothing else mattered. Only the present and the future. The embrace with little Tefie lasted an eternity for Ar'ekk, attempting to conceal the tears running down his cheeks. What a day, what an amazing life changing experience.

"I will give my life for yours. That's a promise."

Sweet whispers that refered to the both of them, the two loves of his life. Everything done from this period and onwards would be for them and them only. Sacrifices for a better world, a better life. They were his motivation and absolutely no one would take that away from him.

Sahna's fingers ran through my hair. While I had very gently caressed her montrails, she seemed to really like the idea of playing with my hair. As she removed her hands, I knew that it was now all disheveled, and not like how I had it normally. All moved over to my right side. I lifted my hand and began to move it back how I had it when her taunt of taking so long in the morning. I shook my head with a roll of the eyes.

"I'll have you know, it takes only like fifteen minutes for me to get ready. I just use good shampoo products, and brush my hair for like five minutes."

Either way, I then leaned in and gave her back a retort of my own.

"That is, at least I do have hair to style. You on the other hand..."

I left that sentence fall off as I grabbed her hand once more. Leading her outside to where the edge of the Festival was taking place. A few people ran by as they were doing something that they enjoyed with the various laughs and screams of glee. I shook my head. Only to look at her. My better half.

"Anything you think you might want to do?"

[member="Sahna Te"],

Valgærd

Ignis shook his head and rolled his eyes, causing Sahna to chuckle again as she withdrew her hands and held them together at her chest. His hair was soft, she could still feel it on her fingertips as he corrected her. Only fifteen minutes, huh? Still fifteen more than she needed, she thought to herself with a playful snicker.

“I, on the other hand,” She repeated after him with a grin, “could roll out of bed and into a lesson and no one would be the wiser.”

Her grin widened as she recalled a few of the times she’d actually done just that. Ignis once again took her hand, walking them both out to the festival proper. All around them, the sound of laughing and mirth erupted as everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Sahna watched the few people that had run by them disappearing, subconsciously joining in the laughter herself. Then, she turned back to Ignis, she noticed he was already looking at her.

She blushed, glancing up at him through her lashes. Biting her lip, she thought for a moment before answering,

“I’ve never really seen a festival like this before…” She began, “but if there are stalls with games… I’d love the opportunity to show beat your ass at one.”

She winked at him, a cheeky smirk upon her face as she turned towards the festival,

“Unless, you know, you can’t handle losing to a girl.”

[member="Ignis Imura"]

I was completely taken back. Sahna was taunting me so fiercely with the thought of me losing to her. I just looked at her mystified and stunned that she was not so shy anymore. While it surprised me, I was... enjoying this new sight of her. One that was open and willing to be with me. A young woman that was so keen on beating me at a simple game. Likely because she was upset with not beating me at our training sessions. I rolled my eyes as I let go of her hand and raised my own as though I were cleaning my hands of her.

"I just can't do this anymore. A girl beating me? Nah. Never in a million years."

Turning around, I then looked at her with a very sly look. One that was egging her on.

"But a million and one... Maybe."

I just looked at her. Wanting her to actually go through with this. Facing off against me in one of the carnival games, or even just anything. To be able to see that smile of hers. To see her not hide herself, her true self, was a sight to behold. Rarely do I think, in a world like this, would I be able to see that smile. To see those features of her. So I would make the best of it.

"I doubt it though."

[member="Sahna Te"],

Valgærd

Sahna’s heart leapt. She was used to it racing, normally from fear or nerves. But today, it was with pure, unadulterated joy that caused her spirit to soar. It was an almost dizzying happiness that seemed to have gripped her. The young man stepped away, letting go of her hand and raising his own in mock dismissal of her.

At his words, she only snickered, the sound tumbling into a full-blown laugh as he turned and gave her a sly glance. At his comment, she placed her hands on her hips, resting her weight on one leg and pointedly eyeing him up and down, smirking.

“Oh, you are so on, shampoo-boy.” She winked.

The carnival seemed to spread in both directions, so she glanced quickly over his shoulder, noting the street in the distance and a few stalls in particular. That glance was his only warning before she swiftly darted past him, aiming a swift, playful jab to his side on her way past. As she ran, she called out behind her,

“Race you there!”

Her intended destination; one of the stalls lining the street, difficult to tell exactly what game was being played from this distance, but plush toys lined either side, so it had to was clearly one where players could win a prize. Giggling like a child, Sahna raced towards it. There was something so pure about the joy that fluttered in her chest, it was so innocent, so free. To simply enjoy the company of another, not having to worry about anything else in the entire galaxy. She would never get back the childhood she'd lost, but this day, this moment, seemed like a suitable consolation.

[member="Ignis Imura"]

Jyn, of course, did not even hesitate for a moment.

Grateful for the unexpected turn of events she stepped closer and wrapped her arms around the both of them, holding them in the embrace for as long as little Tefie wanted it to go on for. There was no rush, this was a day of celebration, a festival of love, and what was more loving than a family which had finally been brought together?

At some point, of course, their embrace did come to and end, and Jyn took their child's hand in her own and glanced around the Square. There was a lot more going on further into the City, wonders to behold like the fire jugglers from earlier, and so she began to lead the both of them off into that direction. After all they still hadn't eaten yet.

Kipo crawled down Jyn's arm, staring directly at Tefie, and oo'd at her curiously. His funny fuzzy face tilted left and right, before he gently tried to reach out to her. Jyn trusted the little guy, and was honestly more curious to see how Tefie would react than Kipo himself.

"We haven't eaten yet," she told [member="Arekk"] with a smile, "But there are so many stalls to choose from, we figured we'd wait for you. What are you hungry for my loves? Then we can go and watch the parade, maybe you could get your face painted Stardust, would you like that?"

[member="Atefeh Lorr"]

Lothar Lundgren nodded along with Asha's statement. He believed that most probably were out for a quick buck. Lothar couldn't blame the lucrative merchants however, they saw an opportunity and embraced it. Even if it did mean he was going to have to pay a gouging price for his meal.

The Valkryi followed behind Asha, careful to not let anybody get in between the two Je'daii. There were so many people out and about that finding her again would prove difficult. He was successful in this, and Asha shot a question back at him as they walked. Being called Snowborn formed a smile on his face, and he replied, "I've been hiding out in my room here on Aurum mostly. Reading and being otherwise lazy. My homesickness was a little stronger than normal." Bringing the thought back to the surface twinged at Lothar slightly, but he brushed it off. He would visit home again soon enough.

Rather suddenly, Asha stopped in front of him. Had he not been paying attention, he would have ran right into her. Not saying anything, he watched as his companion stared out into the crowd, focused on something evidently interesting. But before he could raise his voice in question, she took off once again. An "Oh..." escaped his lips, but the confused Valkryi followed Asha nonetheless. He smiled his polite smile at the Togorians they passed, offering out quick and genuine apologies to those they either brushed against or walked past.

[member="Asha Hex"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"]

Atefeh looked at both her parents with her eyes drenched in the brightness of the most beautiful emotions that had ever graced her heart. She gladly took Jyn's hand in her once they broke from their hug, easily managing to find a place between her and Ar'ekk thanks to her small size. She felt happy, emotionally supported and full love, one she was ready to return so eagerly.

Her eyes were gliding from Jyn to Ar'ekk in joyful wander when a third figure, crawling down her mother's arm, approached her face. Tefie was a bit startled at first, but as soon as she noticed it was the fat-monkey and it ooed at her, a happy laugh escaped through her lips. She let go of Jyn's hand for a moment to raise it to the animal. Instinctively, she allowed Kipo to smell and inspect her hand before carefully scratching his little head, in the patch of soft fur between his ears. Another laugh resonated when the little thing reached out to her, and Tefie welcomed him immediately, allowing him to observe and explore at his leisure. "I like him!" She exclaimed, sending short glances at both her parents. She proceeded to oo' back to him, not really knowing if the sound would mean anything but imitating it nonetheless.

[member="Jyn Lorr"] [member="Arekk"]

Arekk

AURUM
Heroes Square, Azar City

Ar'ekk's stomach grumbled heavily upon the mention of food, quite a surprise.

"You know me too well, love."

Letting out a brief chuckle, his gaze dragged towards little Kipo as he went over to inspect little Tefie closely. The small fat monkey was friendly and careful with the small girl, oo'ing at every chance he had to demonstrate his happiness. They would become very good friends, he could sense that.

"I think he likes you too!"

Reaching inside his leather jacket's pocket, Ar'ekk brought out a small but full white bag of dried fruits that belonged to Kipo. Giving Jyn a "Please don't blame me" look, he handed over the little paper bag to Tefie so she could feed Kipo. The fat monkey would be ecstatic to be fed so many fruits despite being spoiled by the man for a week now during Jyn's absence.

"Here, give him this. He's gonna love it."

Jyn watched in moderate dismay as [member="Arekk"] produced a bag of dried fruits. Inhaling through her nose she tried to keep herself calm, but she wondered just how many extra treats on top of his regular feed Kipo had been privy to these past weeks during Jyn's absence... Likely too much. She gave him the side eye, a raised brow that spoke of a conversation to be shelved for later, and for now allowed Tefie to have her fun with the monkey. It did not hurt for the two to become companions after all.

"Let's go," she said with a soft smile, glancing over the various stalls before pointing to one at random, "see what they have to offer."

Running one hand up against Ar'ekk's face in an almost you're forgiven manner upon seeing how well Kipo and Tefie seemed to work together, she leaned in over their daughter and gave him a very soft kiss. Always hungry, this one, but easily satisfied because of that fact. Food was the way to many a mans heart, and hers was no different.

"I promised Tefie a pet," she said to him after a few more moments while the child was preoccupied, "I also called ahead to the Academy and had our room changed to a family suite, our belongings will be moved before the end of the day."

[member="Atefeh Lorr"]

The little girl was absolutely fascinated with the little, cute creature. She was looking at him with the same curiosity and happiness that Kipo was offering her. Tefie loved animals, and she could count less than two or three times in her life in which she had been able to interact with them. One had been an old lady, owner of a loth-cat, who had allowed her to pet it. The woman was a gentle soul and didn't need to look at the hybrid twice to know she was going through a sad period of her life, and proceeded to promise that one day, everything would be better. She had been right.

As Ar'ekk produced the little treat bag from his jacket, Tefie's green eyes followed him. She reached for it and took it, thanking him, and turned her eyes back to Kipo, eager to see his excitement at the prospect of being given more fruits. She made sure to grab one piece of dried fruit and brought it out, offering it to Kipo and momentarily looking at Ar'ekk and Jyn to see if she was doing it right. Her attention was completely absorbed by the fat-monkey as she followed her mommy and daddy, making sure to stay close to them.

"Does Kipo have a favorite fruit?" She asked, picking another piece of dried fruit -albeit a smaller one- and offering it to the cute primate.

[member="Arekk"] [member="Jyn Lorr"]

Arekk

AURUM
Heroes Square, Azar City

The kiss brought this soul some relief, he hated seeing Jyn go but knew that it was for a good cause. He was glad she was home.

"I missed you."

Broadening a wide grin and tilting his head over to little Tefie with a quizzical look upon his face, he instantly inquired about the mascot their daughter wanted. He knew that having a small companion to go on your adventures was a good reminder about home and friends, being open to the idea he chimed in with suggestions.

"A pet, you say? What type of animals do you like, Tefie?"

Certainly, little Kipo had been Jyn and Ar'ekk's little friend for a while now, becoming part of the family right away before they could think about it. The Knight wanted the small fat monkey to be good friends with Tefie and perhaps she wouldn't even require to ask for a proper one, Kipo was decent enough to fulfill that role.

"Hmm. I've seen nibbling on those dry fruits and some nuts from time to time. Just don't feed him chocolate or things like that, okay? Despite it hurts his little stomach, I think the poor guy is already a bit fat for a baby monkey."

He laughed. Poor Kipo, spoiled to no avail by the man that was speaking about him being slightly fat. How guilty!

"I miss you too..." she said, moments before her commlink began to blink and beep with activity. Giving the pair of them an apologetic smile she listened in to the frequency within her ear and her expression turned somewhat unreadable. During this time her hand lifted to fuss Tefie's hair, almost absentmindedly, before finally she said "Okay," and put the commlink back to her belt.

Then, with a half-frown, she leaned down to kiss the girl atop the head.

"I have to go take care of something with our new suite, I'm sorry Stardust. You and Ar.... Daddy can enjoy the rest of the festival, though. You can even take Kipo with you if you like."

She made sure to turn the frown into a large smile of encouragement, crouching down to face the girl head on.

"And if you need me, you just use this to call me okay?" Pulling out a secondary commlink she offered it to the girl, "It already has my frequency tuned to it." She looked to [member="Arekk"] very briefly, "You should add yours in too. I love you both, yes and you too Kipo" she added the latter with a small chuckle when the monkey oo'd at her.

Then, after a quick hug and kiss to both, she began to head back through the City toward the Academy they called home.

[member="Atefeh Lorr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom