Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inspirational Movie/Game Quotes

So I just watched Braveheart. That movie always makes me cry. The "Freedom Cry" at the end really hits me hard. It's a really powerful movie with a powerful message. Along with this there are amazing quotes from video-games, such as Assassin's Creed Revelations, that really hit me as well.

So, what quotes/speeches from movies and or video games do you find to be inspirational?

I have my first one here.... "FREEEEEDOOOOOM!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zGEBhJMHA

wow_tcg_lich_king_detail_by_namesjames-d3af7q9.jpg
"Let them come, Frostmourne hungers..."

Valerie Re'Daull

Val'Rain Sekairo in Disguise
"A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended."

"
Blind Prisoner: You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
Bruce Wayne: Why?
Blind Prisoner: How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of death.
Bruce Wayne: I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it.
Blind Prisoner: Then make the climb.
Bruce Wayne: How?
Blind Prisoner: As the child did. Without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

Um.

In Lord of the Rings:

Aragorn's Speech.
Sam's Speech.

In the movie Achilles:
Achilles's Speech.

and those are off the top of my head.

Best quote from a game?

Battlefield 4 Campaign. When you run out into the snow and one of your squad mates says 'It's cold out here' with some uh, unnecessary language. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom