What's new

Inspirational Movie/Game Quotes

So I just watched Braveheart. That movie always makes me cry. The "Freedom Cry" at the end really hits me hard. It's a really powerful movie with a powerful message. Along with this there are amazing quotes from video-games, such as Assassin's Creed Revelations, that really hit me as well.

So, what quotes/speeches from movies and or video games do you find to be inspirational?

I have my first one here.... "FREEEEEDOOOOOM!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zGEBhJMHA

Valerie Re'Daull

Val'Rain Sekairo in Disguise
Character
"A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended."

"
Blind Prisoner: You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
Bruce Wayne: Why?
Blind Prisoner: How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of death.
Bruce Wayne: I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it.
Blind Prisoner: Then make the climb.
Bruce Wayne: How?
Blind Prisoner: As the child did. Without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

Antares

Jedi Janitor
Writer
Um.

In Lord of the Rings:

Aragorn's Speech.
Sam's Speech.

In the movie Achilles:
Achilles's Speech.

and those are off the top of my head.

Best quote from a game?

Battlefield 4 Campaign. When you run out into the snow and one of your squad mates says 'It's cold out here' with some uh, unnecessary language. :)