Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insert Generic Character Development Thread Title Here

Hi folks. I have reached a stage in my character's development where I feel the discovery of his Force sensitivity to be necessary for story progression. I am looking for a Jedi character (preferrably master rank) to do a thread with (probably more, in the future), who would be able to test Wolfe for Force Sensitivity.

The premise is that they were both on a passenger ship (Wolfe was in disguise as a civilian) en-route to Commenor, when the ship crashes on a planet due to a malfunction and the two characters end up being the sole survivors. My character would then be tested for Force sensitivity, which will spark an intense inner conflict (he hates the Force and considers it to be the source of all evil in the galaxy) for my character.

However, the extreme nature of the situation would force him to learn and use a few Force powers in order to survive on the uninhabited planet until a rescue party finally arrives. The thread will mix elements of introspection, inner conflict, with extreme wilderness survival and environmental threats.

I am looking for a lightside Force user, preferrably a master, to do this thread with. I will be choosing a character which I think contrasts well with Wolfe's personality and past. Wolfe is a more darkside-y "ends justify the means" kind of guy, who grew up as a child slave gladiator and later became a criminal/merc before finally becoming a warlord, filled with bitterness, anger, regret, guilt, insecurity and hate and this is the first thread where this side of him is shown.

Your character should be a good mix between an introspective, philosophy-oriented character and someone who does not hesitate to take action in a dire situation. This thread would be the start of an oscillating friendship-rivalry (possibly a romance, if I end up picking a female character) sort of relationship between our two characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom