Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kiko 'Malakashi

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Kiko 'Malakashi
KNOWN ALIAS: N/A
CURRENT TITLES: N/A
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

SPECIES: Valk'elli - Battle Born
HEIGHT: 2.1m
WEIGHT: 205Ib
EYE COLOR: Red
HAIR COLOR: N/A
SKIN PIGMENT: Grey
DESCRIPTION:

T R A I T S​

ASSETS​
Strategist
Passive
Martial Practices

RISKS​
Cruelty
Impatience
Temper

A B I L I T I E S​

S e n s e : [ III III III III ]
T e l e k i n e s i s : [ III III III III ]
A u g m e n t a t i o n : [ III III III III ]
M i n d - T r i c k : [ III III III III ]

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Valyrant Prime
FAMILY: N/A
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: N/A
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:N/A

KNOWN HISTORY:

Kiko 'Makashi has lived a fairly normal live. Born as an orphan, he was trained from birth for combat, it was the only live he'd ever known, and didn't grow up in good living conditions. While he was bred for combat, he was quite a kind and respectful person, and always sought to be respected. He'd dream of commanding his own ship one day and serving his nation. He remained a good person until one day, which changed his life.

He was serving as the XO of a Squad when his squad leader ordered him to execute captured civilians who were seemingly innocent. His commanding officer wanted him to learn to be tough, but he refused. He was then charged with treason and taken into custody, where he pleaded his case, and a miracle occurred. His commanding officer was executed, and he was set free, but he was scarred by the horrified screams of the civilians as the squad leader gunned them down.

He continued his career, quickly rising through the ranks and gaining more experience as he went. He quickly caught the attention of an Admiral, who granted him command of a ship within his fleet. He excelled and quickly won conflict after conflict, never faltering. He served his nation well, and was continuously rewarded. As of right now, he has command of a frigate within the 2nd Mariner Fleet.

[WIP - To be continued as threads go on]

G E A R​

WIP

M I S S I O N _ L O G S​

WIP

Screenshot_2022-04-25_at_5.57.51_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-05-22_at_10.07.15_AM.png
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom