Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Xivo 'Roralumai

Screenshot_2022-04-25_at_5.57.51_PM.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Xivo 'Roralumai
KNOWN ALIAS:
Lord Roral​
The Dark Seer​
First of the Hierarchs​
CURRENT TITLES:
High Seer​
Lord Commander​
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

SPECIES: Valk'elli - Seer
HEIGHT: 2.3m
WEIGHT: 210Ib
EYE COLOR: Gold
HAIR COLOR: Jet Black
SKIN PIGMENT: Grey
DESCRIPTION:

T R A I T S​

ASSETS​
Strategist
Patient
Foresight

RISKS​
Cruelty
Martial Practices
Temper

A B I L I T I E S​

S e n s e : [ III III III III ]
T e l e k i n e s i s : [ III III III III ]
A u g m e n t a t i o n : [ III III III III ]
M i n d - T r i c k : [ III III III III ]

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Valyrant Prime
FAMILY:
  • Father - Kairo 'Roralumai [Deceased]
  • Mother - Mora 'Lakai [Deceased]
  • Brother - Vito 'Roralumai [Alive]
  • Wife - Sierr 'Malamurai [Alive]
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: N/A
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:N/A

KNOWN HISTORY:

Xivo 'Roralumai was born on the Valk'elli home world of Valyrant Prime. At the time, the species were scattered, and the planet had suffered an attack. Xivo was born on the run, moving from planet to planet. Xivo's parents had only barely found an active hive for Xivo to be born in. Xivo's father had been a Commander in the Valk Confederacy, and her mother a Sergeant within the military. His father was a Seer, while his mother, a member of the Sworn.

Xivo's troubles didn't end when he was born, as all Valk go through, when born they are in a state of adrenaline and blood lust. Towering over adult Valk'elli, Xivo's family did not have the means to contain him, and so after a tough decision, they left him, knowing he could fend for himself. By the time he had turned one, this state had begun to wear off. The invasion at that point had been successful, and the invaders were in full control of the planet.

The child now had nothing to defend himself with, other than his natural abilities. Unknown to him, he was born as a Seer, similar to his father. The gift of precognition in most circumstances, would have been helpful, but Xivo's mind was too young, and couldn't handle it. This gift was normally developed at a later stage, though it seemed Xivo's time had come early which was unusual.

Xivo was taken in by a human couple who took pity on him. They raised him up till the age of 3, which is when Xivo's parents came back to look for him. They reunited, and barely managed to escape the planet. The Valk'elli had begun to reorganise in a nearby system, where a separate colony had begun to develop. Xivo lived out the next 7 years there, quite happily in fact. His father taught him well, both in basic knowledge and how to control his abilities, and he got the opportunity to be amongst his people.

When the 7 years were up, the Valk'elli launched a successful attack on their planet, and retook it. Rebuilding efforts begun immediately, and within the next century, the world was back to its natural state. 2 years after that, Xivo got a brother. Like Xivo, he was hard to contain, but with the Confederacies resources back in order, it was no longer an issue. At that point Xivo had become an officer within the military, which was unusual for a seer.

While on duty patrolling, he had received word that his mother had died. She had died entering the Grand Archives, losing too much of herself while performing the ability know as 'shifting.' Xivo returned home for the funeral, and returned back to duty. His father later retired from grief, and his brother joined the military decades later.

Centuries Years Later...

One of the 3 hierarchs, Lord Kalikori, had fallen ill and died. This led too the selection of the next hierarch. At that point, Xivo had a seat on the Council of Sight, though he was quite unpopular. The competition for the selections were simple, each candidate would face a challenge, personalised for them.

Xivo's challenge was to shift through a rock, twice the length of the one his mother had died doing. At that point he was terrified, what had happened to his mother was not something he wanted happening to himself, but he had to succeed. He had passed his trial, and had been deemed capable to join the Hierarchs in leading the Valk'elli Confederacy.

To this day, he remains a member of the Hierarchs, and is leading the Valk'elli to a greater future.

[WIP - Not finished]

G E A R​

WIP

M I S S I O N _ L O G S​

WIP

Screenshot_2022-04-25_at_5.57.51_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-04-25_at_9.44.25_PM.png
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom