Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Mith'akis'ormo

kAQi7Ek.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Mith'akis'ormo | Thakis
KNOWN ALIAS: N/A
CURRENT TITLES: N/A
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes. (Dormant)

SPECIES: Chiss
HEIGHT: 1.8m
WEIGHT: 195Ib
EYE COLOR: Red
HAIR COLOR: Jet Black
SKIN PIGMENT: Blue
DESCRIPTION:
Thakis is a handsome fellow, standing at 5'9, he's well build with an athletic build. He has jet black hair, with a military cut and well kept appearance. Public appearance is important to Thakis, ensuring he was not to be messed with.

T R A I T S​

ASSETS​
Strategist
Patient
Loyal

RISKS​
Overchoice
Martial Practices

A B I L I T I E S​

S e n s e : [ III III III III ]
T e l e k i n e s i s : [ III III III III ]
A u g m e n t a t i o n : [ III III III III ]
M i n d - T r i c k : [ III III III III ]

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Csilla
FAMILY:
  • Father - Ruth'gash'ano [Alive]
  • Mother - Mith'ameas'kora [Deceased]
  • Wife - Mith'ela'aruh [Alive]
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: Chiss Ascendency
PREVIOUS TITLES: N/A
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:

KNOWN HISTORY:

Mith'akis'ormo was born on the Chiss planet of Csilla, in a political family. He never had a true child hood, he never had joy, or any other emotions linked to childhood. He was born to a cruel father, and an ignorant mother. From an early age he attended a military academy, catching up in politics in his free time. Something he seemed to never have. From his birth, his father had this life outlined for him. Thakis had no choice but to obey, he passed the academy flawlessly, though he failed to understand politics.

His father never seemed to approve, no matter what Thakis did, it was never enough. When he turned 19, he decided to go out drinking with some of his mates from the academy, when he returned home, his father said nothing. Just tossed a packed bag with barely anything in it, then shoved him in a transport, dropping him off at a forest moon. 1 week, thats how long it took for him to come back. All he asked was, 'have you learned your lesson?' From then on, Thakis's hatred of his father only grew, he would never feel anything but hate for most of his early years, that is until he met the love of his life.

When he turned 33, he met a women, Mith'ela'aruh, while at an Eternal Empire military base. At the time he had just enlisted into the Empire. He had bumped into her, dropping what seemed to be data pads. When he first saw her, he sensed a connection, of course it was simply love. He helped her to pick up what had been dropped, and they went out for a drink and hit it off to a great start. Throughout the following years they would work closely together, and began dating 2 years after the day they met.

At that point, Thakis had advanced through the ranks quicker than he imagined, and upon his promotion to Commodore, he proposed to her. At that time, he had just turned 35. She said yes, and they planned the wedding. It was as grand as could be, it was towards the end of the year, and of course, his father wasn't invited. A few months before the wedding, Thakis received a call. His mother had been killed. He didn't know how, but all he knew was it had something to do with his father. Whether he had made enemies who were back for revenge, or he did something.

His relationship with his father only worsened, with his father secluding himself, wallowing in his pain from the loss of his wife. Thakis didn't care what happened to the man who was once his father, he just wanted him to suffer. The wedding took place soon after, with his mothers death at the back of his mind. Sure he had mourned, but his mother had stood by as her husbands cruelty was drastically effecting her son. After the wedding, Thela took leave from her duty in the military, with Thakis following suit.

Thakis only recently returned from his leave, after a very enjoyable honeymoon. He is back to serving in the Eternal Empire as one of its most decorated Admirals.

G E A R​

WIP

M I S S I O N _ L O G S​

WIP

kAQi7Ek.png

Chaos-Rising-OOP-Art.webp
RISK ASSESSMENT: HIGH

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom