Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA

Yoru Shakou

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause. I've been finding myself becoming drained when it comes to the scifi genre, and haven't found much muse when attempting to write. Due to this, coupled with my attempt at becoming active on a fantasy site that I've been part of for many years now, I will be placing an indefinite LOA for SW: Chaos.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their endeavors on the site, and I hope that some day in the future when my muse meter is filled once more that I can return to open arms. I would like to think that I didn't make enemies or burn any bridges. Star Wars Chaos is a wonderful site, filled with great writers and people alike.

While I am on Indefinite LOA, I may drop in from time to time just to see what's going on so I wont be completely lost on site happenings when I return in the future. Likewise I'll probably drop in from time to time on the faction discussion I am part of just to keep in touch with people and keep up to date on the goings on and intrigue that is happening on the site.

I thank you for your understanding, and once more apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom