Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Life happens.

Got invited to participate in a really big and utterly terrifying writing project that's going to take up all of my writing time for the next few months at least. The good news is, if this works out, I'll be a published author with a kickass credit to my name. The bad news is, I'm so far out of my depth that submarine analogies apply. I'd really like to not screw this up, so it's going to get the lion's share of my attention until I either finish or crash and burn. If it goes all the way, it'll be a long, long time before I'm free to RP regularly again.

[member="Lady Kay"], I'll get your submissions in sometime this week, hopefully, and I'll try to finish out the thread, though posts might be few and far between.

[member="Orion Darkstar"], it's been fun, and hopefully we'll be able to pick it up again in the future.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Alright, [member="Rusty"] :) It's been fun and you're a fantastic writer! Let me know of where/when I can buy your work so that I can add you to my list of authors that I know :)

Keep in touch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom