Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite leave of absence

[member="Orick T'ane"]

Even though we only really had one thread I know that the time spent on it was well worth it. I had a pleasure writing with you and I'd be more than happy to do it again. It's sad to see a writer like you go and of course I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Not to mention if/when you do come back, Me, everyone else and Onikka will be there for you with open... claws? For the record she would have straight murdered Kuryr.. just kidding.

Much love, you know where to find us.

giphy.gif

[member="Orick T'ane"]
:(
You will be missed, and nobody should have to deal with stuff like that. I am ashamed for whomever it was that made you feel that way, such behavior is unacceptable - especially in a community like this.

If you don't want to be advised on how to spend your free time, don't volunteer to help run a galactic event.

I've said much worse to much better. It's okay to not be suited to either my leadership nor production environments in general.

Fair winds and following seas, mate.

[member="Orick T'ane"]

Never interacted with you, but I've seen the impact. I think the site is at a substantial loss with your departure.

I hope you take the time to consider coming back but I understand the allure of sticking with the absence.

[member="Orick T'ane"], I'm sorry to see leave friend, but I understand. There comes a time when it's not worth it any more. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

My time here has been amazing and I have made some wonderful friends, but it seems that no matter what happens I am destined to be somewhere else. To those that are ashamed at the person that made the comments and acted like that, it only happens because it's allowed to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom