Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite leave of absence

I really hate to even have to write this, and I waited until I had a full night of sleep to even decide to do it.

There comes a time when someone says something that just can't be taken back. Words are just words, but the truth is that they were written and can't be taken back. I won't be belittled by anyone in any form nor will allow anyone to tell me how I should spend my free time.

So I will be leaving and I'm not sure I will be back

This affects all characters on this account, which is really only Orick and Kuryr, however it does affect an entire faction, and I can't say I'm sorry enough to those wonderful people that believed in me enough to want me to lead them. I am humbled beyond words.

[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Anija benta"]
[member="Anastasia Rade"]
[member="Sage Bane"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Spark Finn"]
[member="Coren Starchaser"]
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
[member="Raziel"]
[member="Onikka Abba"]

[member="Orick T'ane"] Man this is sad to read.

If it's come from this community then it's VERY sad and disappointing beyond words.

I will not stand in your way, how I want to, but will say take a few days maybe away from here to let those words go and then come back if and when you feel you can stand above anything bad said to you to continue a passion that shouldn't be taken away.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Orick T'ane"]

:(

I'm sorry that it's come to that, but there's no point to sticking to a hobby you no longer enjoy.
If you ever change your mind, know that we'll be here to welcome you back with open arms. :)

PS: You still have a standing invitation for a rematch, boo. Hit me up anytime. ;)

[member="Orick T'ane"]

MM9ocpC.gif

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Well I didn't write with you, but I know that you are a great writer.

I am sad that you feel this way but we can't make you stay in here without your want.

So I hope you'll find the muse inside you and return to us whenever you want to, we are always here and you are always welcome in here, don't forget :)

[member="Orick T'ane"]

[member="Orick T'ane"]

We've haven't written much together, but all our OOC interactions have always made me laugh. All jokes aside: I'm gonna miss seeing you around. You're an awesome part of this community and I'm sad we never got to take the OOC banter to a thread.

Good luck in whatever you do, and if you decide to come back we'll be here. :)

Liliane

L
[member="Orick T'ane"]

Indeed, sad to see you go! Like many here, I think haven't got a chance to RP with you and will most likely regret not having done so. Although I wish you the best in life, good luck, enjoy your time away. And if you do ever want to come back, know that we'll be here for you. :)

[member="Orick T'ane"]

I am really sorry to see this...

I hope you come back one day, and I hope this is a wake up call for some people. You are a genuinely good guy, reasonable, calm and funny. If folks behaviour is driving away people like you who are such an asset to the community, there is a problem. I hope it gets rectified.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Orick T'ane"]

We never wrote together, though we have interacted briefly before. However, I have read some of your writing while I've been here, and I must say, this saddens me. I hate to see a great writer like you get driven away. It saddens me even more that it was someone in this community that did it.
I can't try and stop you, nor would I, but I will say that I hope you change your mind.
But if you don't, then I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom