Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incoming Transmission...

Greetings! I've been roleplaying since about 2012, but unfortunately the site I've been doing it on shut down recently. I've roleplayed anything from Marvel to Eragon to, yes, Star Wars. My most in depth character was an imperial agent who has constant doubts about what the right thing to do is. I will have to read up everything here, but if anyone wants to help me in any way start again, it would be amazing.​

This site is more complex than my last, so I'm a little off about how to do some things. Maybe just a bit overwhelming. Or that there are all these factions without just a basic forum area, haha.​

Ariel Yvarro

A
Darkened Darkened hey there! Welcome to Chaos!

Yeah, it can definitely be a lot for a newcomer but have no fear! :D

Take your time, ask questions. Lots of them, and I hope you enjoy your stay on Chaos. If Imperial Agent is your thing then feel free to stop by the First Order, we've got Imperial shenanigans aplenty going on and a great team to work with. There's a link to the faction's page in my sig just click on the First Order bar!

Welcome aboard Darkened Darkened ! If you use discord and you haven't already joined, that's probably the fastest way to get questions answered. Although, someone pretty much always keeps the lights on the board to check questions here too :) Ask away! There's definitely a lot to take in at first but we can help steer you in the right and least intimidating direction! Happy roleplaying!

KSM

K
Welcome! What type of character are you thinking of playing? Maybe we can push you towards the folks that would be best suited for answering questions.

Welcome aboard!

giphy.gif

Darkened Darkened hey there! Welcome to Chaos!

Yeah, it can definitely be a lot for a newcomer but have no fear! :D

Take your time, ask questions. Lots of them, and I hope you enjoy your stay on Chaos. If Imperial Agent is your thing then feel free to stop by the First Order, we've got Imperial shenanigans aplenty going on and a great team to work with. There's a link to the faction's page in my sig just click on the First Order bar!
I’ll be sure to check the First Order out! Always liked them anyway, so I’m sure I can tweak a character to fit their regulations.

Darkened Darkened Hello, and welcome to Chaos!

You have great taste if you pfp is Mirage. I main Octane. It is cool to see some Apex people here!
Didn‘t think I’d see Apex people here either haha. I wear an Octane mask to work every day. If you ever wanna get together I’d be happy to. ;)

Welcome! What type of character are you thinking of playing? Maybe we can push you towards the folks that would be best suited for answering questions.
I always enjoy a more darkside related character, aka sith, agent, imperial anything really.

And thanks everyone else for the welcome!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I too were first overwhelmed first time I visited this site, when a fellow writer invited me, which I then passed it by.
Took for my other beloved boards to die to drag my arse in here (again by invite) and find a little spot ..there ~points to the corner~ to set up my cardboard little box, line it with welcome newsprint and...and ~sigh~... to later acquire a larger box. :(

Ok, Ok, not a success story. But I'm still working on it.

Welcome to CHAOS. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom