Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inaugural Class of the Jedi Enclave/Academy

Ylva Alfrún

"Wolf Who Possess Hidden Knowledge"
I've begun a thread with a fellow writer chronically the beginnings of the new Republic Jedi Enclave/Academy.

Here's the thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/86793-establishing-education/#entry1272110

Anyone is free to get involved, please read my first post there to familiarize yourself with what to expect from Ylva's instruction. The goal of the Academy is essentially to provide a general education to individuals who are Force Sensitive. We will not only be learning Force techniques and theory, but also general studies, such as Sciences, Mathematics, etc and so forth.
The point is to give Force Users a general base of practical knowledge and, upon graduating, be eligible to move on to university-level education, work in government, or of course, join the Republic Jedi Order. Depending on the development of your character throughout your writing with the Academy, you may enter the Jedi Order as Padawans or Knights.

Keep in mind, the Academy is more or less separate from the Jedi Order. Consider the Jedi Order itself a university where you specialize in a particular contributive capacity as a Jedi. This can include things like being a Jedi Sentinel, a Consular, a Battle Master, etc.

Here are available trainers:

Master - [member="Alexandra Feanor"]
Master - [member="Sanya Val swift"]
Master - [member=Sheila]

Jedi Knight [member="Ella Nova"]
Jedi knight [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]
Jedi Knight [member="sarianna misarr"]
Jedi Knight [member=rafeesh]
Jedi Knight [member="The Dark Man"]

Kista Fel

Abdication and Humility
I'll be looking to learn the ways of battle meditation with this character along with telepathy!

She will also be focusing in General Studies of the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom