Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

((PM for Invite))
Tatooine
Dune Sea
South Shore
cowboysandcampfire.jpg

The campfire cackled and hissed at his feet as he stared intently into the flames. Visions he could see, of the past, of the future. The present still eluded him, and to what end he had no idea. Such was the Mind of the Wolf. Such was the very soul of the madman.

For how long did he roam? How long did he wander, letting heeled, black leather boots slam into the barren sands of such a near-dead world? Was He to blame? No. Yet, He was. He had silently watched the Galaxy implode once more. A great plague had taken that which he knew as he lay in Force-induced hibernation. Then He watched as the Sith and Jedi of this time fought one another in the everlasting clash of light and dark, of good versus evil. Of course, it depended on who was watching. History is written by the victors, this had always been so. Yet there were...anomalies. Those beings who transcended time and existed above the kine of the universe. Some reveled in this distinction. Some did not. Ket never had. He simply accepted things as they were. Such was real power.

You knew enough to know you knew nothing at all.

And so he sat there, back to the flames of his campfire now. The desert winds blew his heel-length black leather coat up into the dune, as the sands scraped past the black leather cowboy hat low on his brow. The centuries old leathers wrapped around his legs were no stranger to such weather as he furrowed his brow, watching the storm roll in. Red-tinged bolts of lightning streaked across the sky as the sound of the thunder tried it's best to intimidate him. But as sapphire eyes closed, he fell into that trance-like state of mind, the Force flowing through him like an ocean's current. And in but a few simple moments, he let out a burst of lightning that erupted like a nuclear explosion. The sand itself around his feet melted into tarnished, cracked glass for 300 yards in every direction. A voice of airflow surrounded him for but a moment, and in that moment...the Lupine felt alive once more.

"They will come...they too will have felt it..." he said quietly, under his breath as the wind began to make noise once more.

And for no real particular reason, the deserts of Tattooine knew rain once more.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
The Crimson Star dropped through the atmosphere rapidly. "You need to slow down," the redhead said, holding on to the co-pilot's chair. Tatooine. The sand planet had too much sand for her taste but the echo of thunder had woken her from her sleep, the ship already speeding through hyperspace, switching course. She'd heard it too, Curupira had heard the younger Hawk tell her when she arrived. And now they were descending a little too quickly for her space before rushing forward to the planet. She had to admit, her daughter was a damn good pilot, better than she was so she could definitely rule out the possibility of her being the one to have taught her this.

"I have no idea who taught you this," she commented at randomly, making Kat turn her head from her and smirk, before she focused back on the window ahead and the instruments. And when it seemed like she didn't plan on slowing down, she finally did, slowing down to a complete halt into the dessert before she finally stopped and landed into the sand. Katrine didn't wait for her, rushing beside her outside. "Slow down," she said quickly, tagging along into the hanger pay, preparing her speeder. Katrine however was already at the doors, opening them up and running out. Curupira remained inside however, starting up the speeder, having a hunch as to what would happened next and didn't offer to give her a lift. Instead, she let the smaller vehicle come to life and slide off the ramp, roaring in the desert, letting her Force reach out, looking for the source. She wasn't wrong, she knew by now, when Ket called through the Force, it was always loud and clear.

It had been a year though since she'd last seen him. So much had changed since then. She was no longer a Sith for one, which Kat had said was wrong, all wrong. She'd also given permission to remain at the outskirts of the Singing Mountain Clan territory while she associated herself with the Witchmasters, working her way back into the clan. Being a darksider made them not trust her, she'd heard Satara tell her so many times that she simply didn't try anymore. It would come, her source from the future, who shouldn't have been telling her things had told her. She'd be part of them again, and they would respect her. It wasn't about being part of them or having their respect though, Curupira simply wanted to find herself, and find a new way to communicate with the Force when it no longer listened to her like it used to.

Outfit

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

Her digits were moved rapidly across the keys as she was responding to a text from Aston. This was becoming a thing, texting Aston. Katrine had fun doing it though she'd much rather she was blowing up rocks in the creek with him again Mommy had taken her with her off Dathomir. She paused though in her texting, remembering for just a moment she shouldn't have been texting him, shouldn't have met him. She also shouldn't have come to Mommy or stayed with her this long. What she should have done was find Chloe and go back home. Things were going wrong already. Mommy's powers were weird and she wasn't a Sith anymore though she remembered it came much much later from what she'd been told growing up.

She gave a shrug to herself though and sent the last message before it struck. The feeling. Her eyes went wide all of a sudden, as the feeling washed over her. She knew it all too well, having felt the invitation all to many times. "Daddy's home!" She squeaked and leaped off the floor, her fingers moving again against the device. Daddy's home! And she hit send, again to Aston, a wide grin forming on her face as she landed into the pilot chair, getting them off the current course and changing the destination. That was how Mommy found her, with the Crimson Star already deep in hyperspace to their destination.

Their descend into Tatooine came sharply, Katrine hearing Mommy telling her to slow down. But she ignored her. It had been now two years since she'd seen Daddy. It had been the longest she'd been away from him. Too long. Even though it wasn't really him. It wasn't the Daddy that she knew but he was always the same, always her Daddy. Just like Mommy, except she had to explain things to her. But that wasn't something she had to worry about with him 'cos Daddy knew everything.

As soon as she'd landed the ship, Katrine bolted out her seat and hurried out, picking up a few colorful material from the corner, ignoring Mommy's words. As she ran, she dropped them into the passenger seat of the speeder and hurried ahead. With one quick move, a habit all too normal to her, Katrine pressed the large button to open the hanger bay doors and exited before the ramp was full down, jumping out. Just at the corner of her hearing, she heard the speeder come alive as she landed on four, concentrating, letting out the animal within. She was far too young, the process taking several minutes, her body hidden beside the ramp as the speeder flew out. Minutes later, the white lupine looked ahead, sapphire blues registering the speeder before she broke into a run, taking in the smells of the desert. Her mother's cruiser didn't move all too fast, so the lupine's gallop made her eventually catch up with her, free running along side her for several miles before she caught the scent in the distance, making her speed up even further, passing the speeder. Curupira quickly took the hint and hurried as well, following right after.

Soon, the teenager thought to herself as she hurried along, speeding up even further, just as she'd been taught in the end of the hunt for her pray.

"I can hear what your think, all your doubts and fear,
and if you look into my eyes, in time you;ll find the reason I'm here,
In time all things shall pass away, In time you may come back some day,
To live once more, or die once more,
but in time, your time will be no more..."

The Alpha Lupine stood there as the rains began to wither and fade. The sand drunk heavily of the water as the moisture on his leathers evaporated. The drops disappeared as cold blue eyes looked off into the distance. The wolf inside howled in agony, crying to come out. But he held it within, as he was want to do many a night. The cage of upright flesh was something horrid to the Lupine form, something to be looked at as a handicap at his age. But nothing would stay this moment for him. Ge could feel them both; his Morsel, his Mate, his everything...Curupira. And ahead of her, he could feel the presence of his daughter, his youngest and most impressionable. She was here, upon the sands and coming ever closer. And something inside warmed, as his lips cracked from their usual scowl and began to form a smile so unlike him.

IT was a sense of pride he felt, for such potential had not been seen in his bloodline since the days of his father Diego.

The wolf hurried even further. His scent grew nearest. Only when in her truth form was Katrine free, from the world, from the voice that always followed her and spoke to her, the voice due to which she'd been forced to take pills for years to shut her out. Only now she was her true self, not even dependant of the Force. Katrine hurried, letting the sand tickle her paws as she leaped, her sapphire gaze catching the sight of the man she recognized but was so much younger now than he would be in her time.

It was still him though, she regarded, coming so close to him she came to a halt, staring up at at the tall figure of Ket Van-Derveld before jumping to stand on her back feet, her front leaning into him. She was too happy to care she wasn't facing him in the same manner he was facing her right now, Katrine was just glad she was in Daddy's presence again, causing her to bark, all too cheerfully.

There was still plenty about the Lupines Curupira didn't know though when Katrine galloped beside her, she took it as a sign she still hadn't located her father. But when the white wolf broke into a run, her speed roared lighter as she hurried right after her. She'd caught his scent. Traces of his signature tickled at her then as well though not as strong as it used to, when she could feel him across a full criminal moon and find him all too easily. No, the Force was still messing with her, she could tell from this alone as she trusted the girl to guide her.

It wouldn't be long until she felt the the signature stronger, drawing nearer to her mate. Katrine sped up as well in front of her, making her switch to maximum gear. By the time her daughter reached her mate, Curupira slowed down the speeder close to them and chuckled, watching the white fur as she barked. She was getting pretty used to having Katrine around, watching her swift and run, playing with Gnarls in her Lupine form, who to her own surprise had been rather accepting of the form, a companion for him to play despite the difference in their size.

"I'm getting too used to her presence," she just commented, stepping out of the speeder a moment later.

"Such is life, Morsel. You of all people should know that."

Indeed, these were the first words he said. But something stirred in him. The Wold pup who's paws were barely to his chest clawed into his coat, but he cared not. A simple smile adorned his worn feature, and he looked to the pup, his voice carrying through the animalistic mind...

"Come, my little one. Take form that I might see the woman you've grown into."

He smiled warmly as he took a knee, letting the pup's paws rest on his shoulder, the tongue lapping across his cheek as the tail wagged furiously.

It was the most normal thing in the whole wide galaxy, Katrine covered in her white fur, her Daddy smiling at her, reaching into her mind to speak to her. For a short while, Katrine completely forgot what time she was in or the fact that she was now facing a much younger version of Daddy or that she'd spent so many months with a much younger Mommy who was still just humanoid and knew so little of them. But that was actually one thing Katrine hadn't mentioned yet...

With the tall giant Katrine adored knelt down, her paws quickly rose to his shoulders, licking his cheek before she barked happily. Yes, she'd comply to what he'd told her though in two seconds, the pup told herself as she remained exactly as she was, her tail uncontrollable before she jumped away finally and ran away, jumping with ease into the speeder, focusing herself on transforming back. It took a long time still to change though she knew it would take less time some day. Like she'd seen Daddy change in what seemed to her like a blink of an eye. Probably because she was comparing it to herself but still, it was like super fast.

When she finally felt herself in human form, Katrine reached for the clothes she'd left there a moment ago, getting dressed. Then she dropped off the speeder, zipping her leather jacket over her lace top, walking back to her parents with the widest grin she could possibly muster on her face. Her walk was slow at first, a couple of steps at best before she hurried straight into his arms.

Outfit

The redhead nodded simply to his words. It was true. But the whole exchange made her giggle quietly, the sight surprising. Where Chloe took a more frightened approach when they'd met, Katrine didn't seem to have the capability for it, not even in the slightest. The first time she'd jumped right in front of her, she'd already made it pretty obvious she was her daughter, greeting her with the simple Hi, Mommy! And it wasn't even long before she woke her up one more, licking her cheeks. Curupira had a sight to see, a white wolf with her unforgettable sapphire blue eyes looking at her, barking and nibbling on her hand, wanting to get her out of bed. It took her a moment to adjust to Katrine's other form, having not seen it before. In fact, she'd only really seen one Lupine it his true form, so another had surprised her. But it was now the most adorable sight, watching her so happy in her father's presence, making Ket smile so much.

Curupira did something quite unlike her in those moments, remaining quiet, simply looking at the scene playing out before Katrine did as she was told and jumped into the speeder and moved beside him, waiting for her to change back. "The most unique Hawk," Ruu said, referring to the hair Ket had yet to see. She was of course as unique as Chloe was in regards to being a Lupine. Chloe had her mismatched eyes, just as Satara did. And she was unique in her own ways of course. But Katrine's hair had made Satara make a double turn when she'd met her. Her personality though was the cherry on top. She found it refreshing, even if she didn't quite understand the full extent of it and at times had a suspicion like Katrine was holding things back from her.

"She's screwing up the future, Ket. That's what she's been saying a lot lately." There wasn't concern in her voice however, just something she was informing her mate about. She'd gotten too used to Katrine in her life already that it somewhat made it fine. Future was in flux anyhow, wasn't it? As long as there was still a Chloe and Katrine it, she still didn't know too much anyway so there were unknown bits to look forward to.

Katrine emerged from the speeder, zipping up the jacket. Her own creation, the girl had told her happily one day.

Ket chuckled, looking to Ruu but a moment.

"The Future is what we make of it, Morsel."

And with that, his youngest daughter slammed into him like a freight train. And Down they went, with Daddy laughing al the while.

"Well hello there, my purple haired little one! It's good to see you, truly. I've been waiting for this moment for ages it seems. I know much, my dear, but none of it matters save this; I know you better now than I do ages from now. The Force works in such mysterious ways, and I welcome it. Your mother might be one to hold herself upright, but not I!"

And the elder Lupine winked, hugging his young one tight as they tumbled upon the sand.

So fast, she basically ran into Daddy. His laughter caused laughter, giggles mixed into it as she fell with him. It was good to be home. Even if they were on Tatooine. Mommy and Daddy were home more than anything else. "True. But it's her past," she heard Mommy say though she didn't really pay attention to what that was about while Daddy started talking. He'd been waiting to see her, making her squeak happily. "I knew it!" Daddy knew everything after all, so of course he knew about her. Mommy was surprised when she'd seen her. Not as much as she'd expected her to be though because she'd met Chloe but still. Katrine didn't have to worry about that when it came to Daddy.

The Force worked in mysterious ways? "Aye! Always does. How else would have Chloe dropped through a black hole and then get lost. And then I followed her. And what are the odds of two of us coming here? I keep waking up thinking today is the day Seren comes and find me." If they went through, chances were he could have easily followed right after her, right? She frowned for a second. "Daddy, I miss Seren. Why hasn't he come yet?"

It lasted for just a short while however before Katrine grinned again, remembering something he'd said before they tumbled around. "What do you mean you know me better now than later? You always know everything!"

Standing upright, he dusted himself off, the hot winds carrying the sting of the sand, albeit a little less than normal. Sunset upon the Dune Sea gave way to darkened horizons, the large pit fire crackling and dancing with the shadows. his younger daughter was so exceedingly perky, it was nearly nauseating. Mainly for two reasons; Ket was never this happy, and it was a type of madness rarely seen in his bloodline. Still, that took nothing away from his odd sense of pride in her. The time he'd spent in yet another self-imposed exile led him closer to the Force than he'd been in certain aspects. The Force was something he'd dedicated himself to longer than most in this Galaxy. There were Jedi Grandmasters that were barely pups when he was running the show ages ago. Sith Lords who weren't even a thought yet when he was cutting his teeth as a Knight of the old Sith Empires. It amazed him, as he felt like a man out of time, and in that respect, the Force showed him that time was merely a construct made by corporeal beings in order to understand it. And it took him on a journey he'd never once dreamed of experiencing. A sort of spiritual epiphany, if you will.

Looking to his young one, he sighed lightly, brow furrowed a bit as he began to speak. It was not his normal tone, nor the tone reserved for her mother, but a tone all her own. Something soft, yet something wicked. It ached to be "SuperDad" yet it had tinges of twisted villainy. It was something from a very small space in his mind, something Fatherly, yet something unsettling all it's own.

"Oh, my little pup, there are such sights you've yet to see, yet in an odd way, you've seen them all before. Do you know I remember your birth, yet I've never even seen you with own two eyes before this night? Time is impossibly complicated, my little Katy. Come, let me weave you a tale..."

And with that, he took her hand in his own, helping her gently to her feet. He motioned with his free arm, and they began to meander toward the fire pit. "Look, my little one. Look upon the embers of the flame. Try, if you can, to think where they might flicker next. I have no idea, yet the Force shows me every single lick of the fire and at the same time, it's all random. Time, my dear, is nothing to those of us with the Blood of the Wolf. Right now, I can feel the presence of your Uncle Cat, yet he is so far away. I can smell the rains on Dathomir, yet i'ts been at least 5 years since I've set foot there. And Dathomir is a very special place to our family. You know why, I know that you do. Yet, I want you to see that time and memory do not go hand in hand. In all the years you've been alive, you've never seen the scars. I know that because I took great strides to hide them from you, and always succeeded. Yet, I want you now to see the mark of the union that made our family. To appreciate that which is Van Derveld and Hawk."

Ket shook the long leather coat off his shoulders, and let it slide down to elbows. He let the right arm slide off, and in a fluid motion, folded the coat over until his was holding it over his left forearm. He turned for a moment, and the large tattoo upon his back could be seen. A dead tree, cropping up from a shallow lake, the words "The Salton Sea" across his back in deep black color. Yet, claw marks ripped across his back, the scar tissue potent and loud upon his skin.

"In time, you'll see why I show you this. For one day, beyond your years, you will have need of this image in your head. You'll understand soon, my little Katy. I promise this. But for now...a gift."

And as he turned back to face her, he let the worn, black leather coat flutter down to the sands at their feet, holding it as if to help her put it on.

Once Katrine had sat up, she dusted off her sleeves from the sand. She glanced at Daddy then, noticing his face expression change ever so slightly before he began to speak with an all too familiar voice. Though hearing it now, she'd realized just how long it had been since she'd last heard it. He spoke of sights yet to be seen and yet seen. Kat's eyes narrowed quickly, looking at him intently to understand what he'd meant. Like her homes. She'd seen them all, lived on them all, and yet, she hadn't seen all of it since she'd arrived here. Daddy however talked about remembering her birth even though he'd never seen her before.

"See, Daddy knows everything," Katrine said and smiled happily looking at him. No one she was expecting spoke. The young Lupine looked to her side, expecting a presence that was always there since she'd run out of her medicine but there was only Daddy by her side and Mommy not to far away. "Strange," she commented before she heard Daddy calling her by his very own nickname for her, causing her to focus again on him.

Her hand taken, she followed to stand, her free hand dusting off her leather pants before she followed with. He led her to the fire pit. With ease, the teenager followed instruction and her sapphire irises focused on the flames while she listened. Fires danced each their own dance even though there was a beautiful harmony to it, her mind taken momentarily by an old Friend. "They dance their own dance," Katrine said, watching the flames move the their tune. She continued to listen and watch, taking in the fact that her Uncle Cat was far away and yet he was still present in the galaxy. Uncle Cat had yet to meet his favorite niece, which Kat decided on when she was little, listening about the Van-Dervelds.

Daddy could also smell the rains on Dathomir, causing her to look at him. It was raining on Dathomir? But it had been five years since he'd been there? Her eyes went wide at that. It wasn't too long ago when she caught his faint scent lingering in a place where almost no one ever ventured to anymore. It was the same scent because of which sweet Aston knew the truth about who she really was. Some would say what but to Katrine, it had always been who. Though the thoughts faded away again as Daddy kept talking about the place of birth. "We're Lupines but we're Dathomirians," she said then proudly. "No one can ever take either birthright from us. Ever." She glanced then first ad Daddy and then in the back, at Mommy as well. She hadn't told her that before. She wondered sometimes if Mommy even understood in this time. It wasn't her who had told her that, it was Nona.

Time and memory didn't go hand in hand. She was looking at Daddy now. She knew that. She knew so much about all of them, she'd lived it all and yet Katrine had to tell them all so they'd know it actually happened. He spoke of the scars next. Scars? She was confused at first, he told her it was the mark of the union that made their family. The claim. She'd been told. There was no age a Witch had to wait to claim any man or woman, but as Daddy took off his long coat and turned to show her the large tattoo on his back, the tree, the lake, the words... and all covered with claw marks. She'd never seen the claim on flesh, only heard of it. As far as she knew, young Witches weren't supposed to see, only know for when the time came. Daddy said she'd need this image in her head. She didn't understand. "Why?" Immediately, the question escaped her lips. Katrine knew he'd answered the question, someday she'd need it. But she wouldn't be here if she didn't ask.

That wasn't all though... but Daddy mentioned a gift which momentarily distracted her. The long coat fell to full length in his hands, making her look at all of it. Too tall for her, so heavy. But Daddy was offering it for her. She approached it slowly, her hand carefully reaching out to it. The second her fingers touched at the material, she felt the warn out material, the cool and the warmth of it, the familiarity underneath her fingertips. Her head moved a little closer too, taking in the scent of it. Daddy and aged leather scent. It was old but not as long as Kat remembered it to be. The thought however made her stop and retract her hand, looking up him. "What do you mean a gift, Daddy? This can't be a gift. You always wear this." Always, always, always. Daddy loved his leather coat. There was no way in the Force this could be her gift. "You can't give this to me. What will Mommy put me in to keep warm when I'm little? How will I know its scent if you never have it?" It was confusing her so much right now. Katrine's eyes pleaded for answers.

"Oh, my sweet little Katy...there are a few coats. I can see you looking at it, wondering why it doesn't quite look the same. The one your mother wrapped you in as a pup is the one I will wear after this night. The one I give you now, this is the original. This is the coat I fashioned for myself ages ago." Ket slid one arm over Kat's left arm. "This coat was made by my own two hands. The leather has worn into one even shade, but when it was new, it was varying shades of black and deep, dark brown." The other arm was slide over Kat's right arm. "The Jedi that have fallen at my feet over the decades have all given a little of themselves to this particular coat." Ket then took the collar, and flipped the lapels up, adjusting it to look proper on her frame.

"This was once my ultimate trophy. But I can feel the hatred within you, trying so hard to break free. I can feel those within trying so, so desperately to hide with the shadows. For now, I let them, but they will see the unyielding fury of my anger eventually. For my own Father was never there for me. That is a mistake I shall never make. There are certain things that come with having the Lupine blood as we do. I will not make it easy for you, my little one. But I shall show you how to properly cope with, deal with, and exert control over it...and them."

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

A few? Her eyes narrowed again looking at him, reaching out to touch the fabric for just a second. It felt the same, but so much younger than the one she loved so much. Had she just so easily assumed it was the same, even six decades later? Hey, Daddy was still Daddy then, so it was all too easy to assume the worn out piece of clothing was as well. "Its scent is almost the same," Katrine said then, her expression softening at the answers she was given. "Same material, same Daddy," she realized what it was looking at it. But this was the original. So, she didn't just come back into the past to bring Chloe back home, she'd also come to see the original coat? The thought sank in ever so slowly as Daddy guided her left arm into the leather. "I've... always slept in the second one? You've given this one to me before?"

Her head turned slightly to look at him. "But I'm changing things. Mommy's not talking to the Force as she used to. And she's not a Sith anymore. It's happening too soon." Katrine didn't just gather information when she'd decided to make the trip to bring Chloe back, she'd always asked a lot of questions. Evidently, she'd missed asking some but thinking back, if she'd asked them, maybe Daddy shouldn't have told her. Sometimes, it was good not to tell. Like she refused to tell Mommy some things. Like that tiny little detail of her being a Lupine offspring of two Lupine parents unlike Chloe, who was Lupine on the count of Daddy's gene dominating Mommy's human gene. There was of course a few other details. In her thoughts, she felt her other hand slip into the other sleeve while Daddy talked of the shades the count originally had and the Jedi that had contributed to the piece of clothing.

Once the coat was completely on her, Katrine felt a slight imbalance under its weight, Daddy keeping her on her feet as he fixed the collar up. "It's still heavy." So many times Katrine had tried putting on this... well, the other this coat on but she'd only gotten so far as pulling it off its rack and getting buried in it, the memory of it causing Kat to giggle lightly for a few seconds before it died down, only a smile remaining on her face.

Ultimate trophy. Kat touched the edged of the coat again, looking down at it before Daddy said there was hatred inside her, causing her to frown. "But I don't hate anyone." At least, she didn't think she hated anyone. Jedi were boooooooring. And those little Witches used to pick on her for a bunch of reasons, including the fact that she had purple hair or that she wasn't human. Avarisa had strong opinions on some people and things but Katrine generally didn't hate anyone or anything. "Do I?" Her eyes grew a little wider when she asked the question.

His father... Diego Van-Derveld, Katrine remembered the name, wasn't there for him. She knew. Her Hawk Nono died protecting Mommy so he was a good Daddy but Diego was far from it. Him she disliked strongly. Very very strongly, Katrine remembered then. "We don't like Diego so we don't talk about Diego," she said suddenly. We in this case was a general family thing. They almost never talked about him. Kat didn't even give him the title Kir D'Arr immediately got in his head when she heard about him. Just Diego. For Katrine to not give a family member a proper title was a pretty big deal. Showed just how much she actually disliked the deceased Lupine. "Lots and lots of things," Katrine said quietly while Daddy talked about there being things that came with having the blood they had. Some things she was clear about, either having been told or having figured out herself.

The smile faded with the next bit, her face turning serious. Daddy had just said he wouldn't make things easy for her. "You're not supposed to." Katrine truly believed that. She was his daughter. That along made things super easy and super hard at the same time. There were so many awesome things she loved about being this particular Van-Derveld but she was somewhat aware of the bad bits as well. But Katrine never believed Daddy was here to make things for her. Though when he finished, there was just one thing left she was wondering. "Do I have to control? My imaginary friend is quite nice. And she knows a lot of things." She'd been quite worried letting Avarisa back into her life as the medicine ran out but the other purple haired woman doubted many things, things Katrine would never doubt, especially not about her Mommy or Nona but she was focused and wanted to help, that much she was aware. "Are the others gonna be more... unfriendly?" One question called for the next. Like Avarisa had been at her, would other come as well? Would they be different from her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom