Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of Dark Side teacher and eventually faction...

Greetings all!

I would like to begin the training of my girl in ways of the Dark Side and maybe potentially a part of their faction.

Not looking for any specifics, just to grow ICly and begin my journey on Chaos. :D

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

[member="Azlyn Ike"] + [member="Darth Morgoth"] Don't Sith Lords usually pit Acolytes against another Lord to see who would be worthy/take out rivals? (btw: that was my favorite part of SWTOR) :D

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] As much confusion as I have over your title tags, what would you specifically instill? :)

[member="Cear'bhaill"] well I mean if you want to go after a sith lord to prove yourself that is fine. Azlyn was taught by Crystal and the Crusades in the darkside. her sith teaching were a little different. Assassination, ritual, blending in and stabbing things.. you know girl stuff.

The Silver Jedi stuff are more honorary titles due to IC family ties to the faction, I actually have to change those, but Kurenai is a dark Jedi in the service of the CIS, the whole Trinita Dominus if because she lead a part of their froce order sect [member="Cear'bhaill"].

So in terms of training you would get dark side powers, marital arts or weapons

Too be honest, I'd like to thread with all 3 of you, gain different aspects from each, and begin the journey in earnest soon after. If that is agreeable?

[member="Azlyn Ike"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Darth Morgoth"]

[member="Cear'bhaill"]

I see no real problem with that, just a note I work monday through friday around 12 hours so early morning and late night I can make a few posts but weekends I get to relax and go for larger or better posts. So lets have somefun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom