Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Search of a Teacher

Zippy is an off-the-chain, talented Swoop-Bike Racer, and pirate. She's about to win her latest and biggest race on Telos! But she has yet to find out that someone has bet a very large sum on her victory - someone who knows she will win, not because of her history, or even her bike - but because they know she is something special.

As far as the mando-born rider knows, she's just a lucky sport, but there's been some times where that luck sure stretches a long way past its due.

[This is an ad for a potential master, or trainer/teacher. I will be writing the thread ofc, which will function as a sort of 'introduction' for the two characters. But I'm also up for ideas for other threads/plots!]

[member="Zippy Zabelle"]

Well maybe I could help u but uh I am trying to keep a Major Faction alive and so I mean If you wanna do something there to save our hides I am down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom