Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need Of Sith / Dark Siders

[member="Tirdarius"] Yeah yeah yeah....

tumblr_mzg7tzX9PX1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Are we going to thread finally now or not? I'm running out of logical reasons these two would, but THIS must be one!

tumblr_m4ggq1jxjQ1rpvpgk.jpg

One ticket to a matinee showing of THAT encounter please :lol:

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Tirdarius"]

*realizes who she just tagged and runs for the hills*

Never mind, I'll watch from waaaaaaaaaaay over here.

[member="Ara Ren"] Thank you for the vote of confidence! We'll all be on the same side soon anyway hopefully.

The First Order is especially tempting as a Knight of Ren and I may take Connor there when he is fully developed.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

*chants* One of us, one of us, one of us....

In all seriousness, the First Order has been amazing. As a new member of the forum, they've been great support and very welcoming. Ara is easily my favorite character at the moment because of the great RP partners I've found here. :wub:

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Tirdarius"] Well I'll pop along and say hello then soon. Just tell me your address.
You'll find me on Oricon. There's only myself and my apprentice there. Nice and quiet.

[member="Ara Ren"]

I'd extend an invitation to you, also, but the Ren are rather anti-Sith at moments, which might not be your safest course!

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Due to a couple things that just came up, I'm going to have to put this on hold. Might be a couple of days, might be a couple of weeks.

Sorry, I was looking forward to this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom