Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of a financier, lawyer, and possible muscle

If you're reading this, you either consider yourself qualified or are just curious. Hello!

It is my intention to purchase the Wheel, and to furthermore do so in-character over the course of a thread or two. I'm interested in collaborating with oe or two (or three or four) dedicated characters who can remain on-point and not drive the story off the rails. A financier who knows the ins and outs of this sort of thing would be most welcome, along with a lawyer who can take care of the legalities, and possibly a bodyguard for me, both for ostentatious shows (I was Supreme Chancellor of the former Galactic Republic after all), and just in case anyone decides I deserve anything permanently hard on my continued breathing. As sense of humor is preferred, clothing is optional.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Jack Sparrow"]
The Wheel is currently in the possession of another former Supreme Chancellor: me :p It serves as the center of Popo and Tenloss' network. Bought it from the old Sith Empire back in the day. I'm open to renting space, though.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Jack Sparrow"]
It was never a canon item, something I just rped back in the day. If you want, though, feel free to come at me to try and take it :p I'm easy. By the time you get folks hired and get ready, I should be over this crud that's been kicking my tail for a week and ready to go :p

Well if you want muscle but muscle that likes drinking as well as optional clothing and has Mando armor, and space wizard swords I'd be down. Plus I never got to RP with you [member="Jack Sparrow"] plus if [member="James Justice"] shows up it'll be sure to be a rip roaring party

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom