Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial March [OP Invasion of Atrisia]

Cedric Dorn

C
Starfall-Bridge
“I see.” Diana said quietly. She had heard a little of the Moross Crusade, but not much. The faction was on the very fringes of space, and she having been so busy with with the war against the Sith had quite honestly not kept track of all the things happening within the galaxy. She hardly knew anything about the Confederation for instance, or even the Lords of the Fringe. In fact Diana was pretty ignorant about most galactic events.

"Well..." She paused for a moment "That sounds fun."

A slight frown creased her mouth, she would have to change that.

She smiled at Ivy however, her frown quickly disappearing. She was glad to have been reunited with the woman, even if that now meant they were going into battle together. Slowly she turned to face away from Ivy and looked out the viewport again. A minute had not passed yet, Ivy and Diana had talked quickly. The Emperor still had time to respond.

Anxiously Diana waited for the Empire to answer.

The Jedi Padawan who always seemed to find himself at the thick of things walked onto the bridge wearing his black robes, that he wore at all times. For he was a Jedi and he should show that, and be proud of that. His lightsaber was hung on it's belt hook and bounced slightly whenever he took a step and he stopped a few moments within coming onto the bridge.

He glanced to the corner where @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] was, and inclined his head to the Knight. He wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't noticed, but he continued on anyway until he near to the slightly familiar figure of, @[member="Diana Moridena"]. He knew her name, he knew of her feats, but he didn't know her.

That would have to change, before or after the inevitable battle. "Greetings, Councillor." He said and he bowed his body to the Jedi Master. Even though he was behind her, it was still respectful when you entered a room with your superiors presence.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@Val'Rain Sekairo
Aboard Starfall

The droid stopped moving at the news.
He simply looked at Val, standing still in silent, calculating and scanning as he went over his memories of Ven.

He finally nodded briefly and softly.

"She was a good friend, Ven. We have spoken few times, but they were always good conversations. I have told her about my son during Exarch Alcori and Ever-Colonel's wedding. We have even once went after same target, back when I was still an independent bounty hunter."

He looked back to the holo-map

"Many good people die in wars and battles, for good cause, and sometimes-"

He looked back to Val

"Just because some miserable being feels like causing somebody to cease exist. This is why I joined the Protectorate, back when I was broken and I only had my saber and torn robes. So I will be a Protector and so I can help others. I cannot stop Death, neither of us can."
He nodded
"But we can give it our best damn shot, yes?"

He walked closer to Val

"I do not have family of my son anymore, they have passed many cycles of life ago, but I do have Protectorate, I consider this a family of sorts to me, Ven was a sister of mine through battle, fire, and blood."

He offered Val his metal, armored hand for a shake

"And through same extend, I greet you, my sister of battle, I am a Hunter and a Killer, with numbers 36 that were branded onto me when fire and steel gave birth to me. I am the first of my kind but not last, they call me Iron Knight."

Somewhere on Atrisia
Galactic Empire

Break sat as he enjoyed the feeling of his new upgraded body. No longer the size of a child he stood an impressive 5'10 and was enjoying the new added height when he saw it a giant ship looking to be of the Omega Protectorate. Break noted the size of the ship and noted it was probably the lord protectors own. Break was aware that the Protectorate might want to give tit for tat after the last show of force from the empire but not this soon. Break rushed to his speeder and hurried to warn his friends of the looming attack. They would contact Imperial the forces for further instructions from there.

@[member="Rexus Drath"] @stardust

stardust was praticing sword stance and combat on a dummy when a she looked to the skys and noticed the large ship over head, soon she saw break and ran to him"let me guess cane to warn me and rexus about the ship huh

@[member="Break"] @[member="Rexus Drath"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Why do you have to go daddy?" The voice of a young child spoke to his father, a large muscular dark skinned man by the name of Martin. He was at home when he got the call, a call that would summon him to the defence of his home. His family, his wife and son. Martin looked over to his wife and son with fear and pain in his eyes. "Daddy... daddy needs to go to work." he knelt down for his son to run into his arms. Holding him tight Martin's eyes welled up with tears as he stroked the curly hair of his son, "Daddy loves you very much David, I'm so proud to see you become a big strong man." taking in deep breaths of air he held his son for what would most likely be the last time. Pushing his son away slightly Martin held him firmly in his hands so he could look him eye to eye, trying to cover up the pain in his voice he spoke "Promise me you will look after mommy while I'm gone." The seven year old boy nodded and spoke in a sweet innocent voice to his father "I promise dad! Mommy will be ok!" A single tear rolled down Martin's eye as he hugged his son one last time. "I could not have asked for a better son." After a few moments Martin stood turning his gaze to his wife who was all but crying hysterically now.

Walking over to the love of his life Martin grabbed her firmly and kissed her deeply and passionately, for a moment time itself stopped around the innocent kiss of the two lovers. Almost so that even the thought of war escaped them, it was almost as if they were in bed together somewhere far away from this. But soon, reality came back crashing the moment they had around them. The kiss broke and Martin simply stared into the eyes of his wife. Tears glazing and rolling down both of their eyes Martin uttered only three words, "I love you." he said to her running his large hand through her soft hair. "You stay safe Amalia, you mean the galaxy to me." giving her a pained smile Martin held her in his arms then gave her a quick peck on the cheek with his lips. "Just know that I-" a horn cut off his words, it was time to go. Making his way to the door Martin made the trudge opening it and stepping outside. "Come back soon daddy!" David, Martin's son waved goodbye to his father. Like a child sweet and innocent he assumed everything would be ok, that everything would work out. But everything was not going to be ok, nothing was going to be ok.

Stepping outside and into a unmarked black speeder Martin looked back only once to see his wife and son standing in the doorway. "Let's do this." The speeder took off with Martin in the back with another very scary looking man. "Rolland" he said to him as they continued to speed down the road. The man covered in scars from head to toe said nothing as the speeder pulled up to a white unmarked facility past the gates of the imperial tower. Exiting the speeder Martin and the other very scary man walked inside. While indoors dozens of people in white lab costs scurried everywhere to secure data on projects and other various materials. This was not of his concern though. What was his concern was suiting up and getting ready to defend his home from the protectorate. Stepping up to a machine Martin held out his arms out standing up straight the process would begin.

The Zodiac Heavy Plate Dura-Armor, a piece of art that was one of the most advanced armor systems in the galaxy. Noah Corek himself had seen it in action and was proven to be its lesser by the operators inside of it. The machine came to life and strapped the two men in armor from the feet up. As the armor clasped and clinked together working its way from the ground up the breast plate attached to his chest covering his body with nothing but thick plate armor, now more machine looking than man the last thing that could be seen of his humanity was his face, his puffy eyes still glazed with the tears of being torn from his family. "Amalia" was all he said as the helmet clasped over his head and pressurized. He was armored and ready for battle now, ready to fight for his home, ready to die for his wife and family against a man who could t let things go knowing hecwas the victor, ready to die against a war hungry republic using Jedi monks of peace and serenity as generals of their war machine. Martin had accepted what the empire did was wrong, but that was no reason for them to come and threaten his family with death and fire.

The machine powered down and Martin walked over to a nearby weapons rack, he grabbed a lot of things that was going to be needed for today. His IAS Smart Rifle with ten clips of ammo and various grenades strapped to a tactical vest that he adorned on to chest. A pump action scatter gun that he slung around his shoulder. And the last thing, a rocket launcher strapped to his back with only one shot in it. Taking his weapons he walked down a path alone to enter a hanger filled with shuttles. The ramp decended and Martin walked into it to sit down in one of the uncomfortable seats. If the protectorate wanted his home, they would have to kill him.

Break looked surprised that the new growth spurt didnt throw her off nor the new Blue dura-armor he was sporting. in a new older sounding voice Break replied "Yea...I kinda did, thats pretty perceptive of you..." her matter of factness had just thrown him for a loop to be honest but he shook that off.

"I wonder where Rex is..." he pondered out loud getting away form the subject Break was actually quite pleased to meet her again it was always nice to see the twilek girl and he gave her a soft hug as he and his older sister Gemma once used to do.

@[member="stardust"]

Valerie Re'Daull

Val'Rain Sekairo in Disguise
Many people had told me about Ven. Even more had mistaken me for her. But only a few times had anyone ever remembered her fondly. It made me smile, however sadly, to know she had a few friends. And it made me want to be better than her, for her. Maybe one day others will understand where she came from... why she was the way she was. For now, all I can do is face the present and fight in her name. Fight for her, fight for our family, and fight to try and prevent further bloodshed... It didn't really make much sense, honestly.

"We often fight to try and prevent wars or skirmishes. Kill for the sake of saving lives... Strange, really. Guess we all fight for those we care about. Trying to protect them while harming the ones others care for... I've heard many stories regarding Ven's death. Each one involves her dying while doing her duty- guarding the one she loved. She loved the Pyre, with all her heart. This was her home, you and your men were her family. It would be an honor, Iron Knight, to fight beside you."

With that I shook the metal man's hand, gave a little nod, and placed my helmet back on my head. An answer could come any second now. When it did, every man and women on this ship and in this fleet would be prepared. We fought to protect ourselves, now we do so in hopes of tearing down an army that would wish to harm again. It better be worth it.
"For the Protectorate."
@[member="HK-36"]

The very scary man known as Rolland was armored with his brother, ready and willing to die he walked over to the weapons rack and grabbed his gear. First a vest with all the ammo and grenades he would need followed by a large heavy back pack filled with up to twenty thousand rounds of ammo. The next was tripod that he tied onto the side of the backpack so he would t have to carry it. The next was the Kracken itself, the mini gun that had taken many lives of protectorate marines already. Rolland was no stranger to killing Omega Protectorate forces and now would be no different, slinging the rifle around his chest Rolland placed a heavy slug throwing pistol around his right thigh holstering it. Afterwards he grabbed his lightsaber proof knife gifted to him by the fringe for slaughtering the protectorate he sheathed it and placed it into his vest. Afterwards picking up the SAM-20 Maser Rifle he set it on the table next to him. Now it was time for the most important thing, his sword. A cerimonial vibro katana that he kept on his left hip. The augmented super soldier was ready. So now he made his way down the hall with new orders lighting up on his HUD from his mother.

Instead of walking to the hanger he made a sharp turn to get on the holonet to send a message to someone. Someone who owed them one last big favor. Pressing the button he sent a message to the communicator of a certain sith master. "Marie is calling in the favor, get here and fight and that bomb around your heart goes away. If not then we wil be seeing each other very soon." he said in a cold lifeless tone hanging up afterward. With all the gear on him Rolland walked towards the door ready to bust a few more protectorate heads one last time. The sociopathic soldier would fight to his last breath and die without a moments notice for his orders. Moving down towards the hanger now, he had to load up and get ready to exfil. "Overlord, this is Rock Eater One. Ready to go. All Czars Report in."

Stepping into the hanger Rolland walked past the few people inside and stepped into the hanger with his fellow Czar. Saying nothing he waited for what was going to be a very very long day with the protectorate. But for now he would wait for the moment where he and Noah Corek could be reunited for some more quality beat down time that involved him smashing his face in like he should have done on Kifu if he had not ran.

@[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Northstar"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Ryan Slade"]

looking quite shocked "what do you mean?" He had just watched what he believed to be an organic pull a chip from her skull and hand it to him like it was nothing.
with a slightly less shocked look "what would you intend to do?"

He slowly plugged the device into his arm...and let her connect to him a feeling of another presence inside of his own body surged through him and he could see all of @[member="stardust"] thoughts and he sensed she could probably see his. As soon as she was done he quickly removed the device blushing and gave it back to her

"That was...different...."he muttered

Rexus Drath

Rexus Drath stood in the hanger wearing his imperial Knights arraignment spray painted white he looked around at the scene before him. "Hey! Green girl! Boy Toy! The Frak you guys doing?! While you two are kissing and experiencing your first sexual conquests, there's an invasion going on. Again!" this was not the first time Atrisia had been invaded and it was sure as poodoo that it would not be the last. Rexus was surly going to have to get these two love birds in line and have them be more orderly in the presence of danger, but he would work on that later. For now there was a war to win against a butt hurt Corilliean and his super troopers. "Okay here's what's up! When the shield hits we make our way up and handle the situation. Now get your butts in gear before one of you gets pregnant!"

Walking over to the shuttle with everyone else Rex awaited the arrival of his awesome and probably most badass student @[member="James Mathison "]it was time to kick some OP but and he would rather be standing with no one else right now than his brothers and sisters and students of the empire. But as soon as the emperor showed up it was time to play and take the fight to them @[member="Break"] @[member="stardust"]

"I have done nothing of the sort!" Break exclaimed rather sheepishly.

Break picked up a rock and hurled it at Rex with his HRD strength which should throw Rex n his spraypainted butt.

"Tell anyone and ill kill you old man!" he grumbled "we were doing perfectly normal things right Star?"

@[member="Rexus Drath"] @[member="stardust"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@Val'Rain Sekairo
Aboard Starfall

"For the Protectorate."
HK nodded to Val's words, motioning over the holo-map after their handshake.
"I am afraid it is too late for me to light candle in Ven's memory before the battle starts, from the looks of it they are starting to mobilize their forces planet-side."
The droid watched over projections of ships and shuttles moving in low orbit of the planet.
"And we still have not received an answer from the Emperor."

He looked to Val
"Seems we will just have to survive this to honor your sister's memory."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom