Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Edict - Diet of Imperial Planetary Governors

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
And then Sith can wield proxy power through governors and engage in clandestine power struggles and cause blood feuds and we can have all the glorious Sith stuff that's currently missing.

I mean, assuming everyone can play nice with each other. But that's never a problem on RP forums.

EDICTS KEEP ON COMING!~
IMPERIAL EDCIT 2 ELECTRIC BOOGA- HALT YOU DON'T HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO BOOGALOO!

Imperial Edict- Establishing the Sith Imperial Bureau

Preamble
Recognizing- that the One Sith have now gained a larger collection of Core worlds and that these worlds need to be incorporated into the Sith Empire as a cohesive and loyal base, the Dark Lord of the One Sith hereby commands the creation of a Sith Imperial Bureau to monitor, administrate and police the Populace, the Statesmen and the Military.

With the emphasis to - incorporate talented non-force sensitive individuals into the administrative system of the One Sith, as Agents, Spies, Officials, Admirals, Generals, and Commandos etc.

Clauses:
#1 – The Sith Imperial Bureau shall be in-charge of the following Military and Administration Orders – Imperial Inquisition Fleet, the Imperial Mission, The Dark Lord’s Hounds (Darksider/NFU Secret Police), FLEETCOM (Fleet Command), Diet Of Planetary Governors.

#2 – The Sith Imperial Bureau will have its headquarters on Metellos, and shall be developed by its new ruler Darth Hauntruss

#3 – The Dark Lord’s Hounds will be established as a police force for covert and over counter-insurgency operations. Its members shall consist of Darkside Adepts as Spies/Assassins, NFU’s as Overt Agents and Covert Operatives.

#4 – The Sith Imperial Bureau will be hereby established as the Chief Administratum of the Empire.

[I was given the go ahead to develop and rule over Metellos. I wont be the only one in charge of Sith Imperial Bureau, just ruler over Metellos and oversee the development of the buildings and planetary defences.]

[member="Tirdarius"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Reverance"]

@Vi'kas Mirtis
Probably, make it a title/rank with its own tag. But IC its a sub Sith-Order.

[member="Darth Helios"]
Thanks. There is plenty of room for Helios to join!

I will be doing a Metellos Development thread for the Sith Imperial Bureau. I'll tag you guys.

As per [member="Reverance"]'s request. A bit more background.

Sith Imperial Bureau
The Chief Administratum of the One Sith Empire

Organization-
The Sith Imperial Bureau is organized into various sub-bureau’s which have tasked with various responsibilities that all tie together to a much larger broad mandate being to enforce Sith Imperial Rule, Uphold Imperial Doctrine, Protect Imperial Populace, Seek and Destroy Insurgents and Administrate the Political and Military operations of the Empire.

It is to be a more “secularized” version of the Sith Order that commands and administrates from the much higher macro-field of the Empire. The Sith Imperial Bureau is much more focused with the lower jobs of Empire building, ideology construction, surveillance, security and law enforcement. Compare the Sith Imperial Bureau to the Sith Imperial Intelligence led by Darth Jadus in SWTOR.

The Sub-Bureaus and their respective duties are as follows:

-Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) (NPC)
It is the public branch of the two security bureaus within the Sith Imperial Bureau. Its task is to police worlds, monitor ship traffic and other general law enforcement. (OOCly not much reason for anyone to join as a character, but nonetheless useful to have as fluff.)

-Imperial Dark Network (IDN)
It is the seret branch of the two security bureaus within the Sith Imperial Bureau. It is further divided into two groups – a Non-FU Group codenamed DARKCOMM (Dark Net Command) whose operations include, infiltration, diplomatic spying, covert treaty/deal making. And a darkside adept group called Dark Hounds whose operations are Jedi hunting, assassination, bounty hunter collecting and contacting, and other Sith Order operations. (Both are designed for PCs to join.)

-Internal Organization Bureau (IOB)
It is the Internal Affairs branch. Anything from Core World development to investigation into political affairs. A branch of the IOB is the COMPOSE (Commission for the Preservation of the One Sith Empire) The organization was is designed to spread the ideology of the Dark Lord and the One Sith across its owned territories and working with the Imperial Mission, create an indoctrinated loyal populace. (Working with Vornskr’s Imperial Mission we could get some more moderately outward Sith to spread the word.)

-Imperial Offices of the Planetary Governors (IOPG) (NPC)
This is the branch that works for the Governors and creates a hub for their political dealings and meeting to happen when large convening are issued. In other words it’s just a secretary for the Governors.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Darth Hauntruss said:
-Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) (NPC) It is the public branch of the two security bureaus within the Sith Imperial Bureau.

Darth Hauntruss said:
-Imperial Dark Network (IDN) It is the public branch of the two security bureaus within the Sith Imperial Bureau.

I'm guessing the IDN is the covert branch, right?

Otherwise, good stuff.^^ I love the work you're doing. :)

Um... you guys know that we already have an Intelligence branch right?

Why are we trying to make a group that is as you say, basically Sith Intelligence, when we have one already?

Also the first system being proposed basically seems like the Moff system. I like the idea but I think calling them Moffs is better than "Diet of Imperial ..." whatever I already forgot what they're being called now. Point proven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom