Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Diplomatic Mission to the Galactic Republic

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
ecdb5b7e-c7d0-4196-bd10-7f153b7f62a4_zpsac3515a3.jpg
Introduction
Hello to my fellow writers whom currently are crafting the stories of the Galactic Republic! I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in perhaps brokering a meeting of sorts between the Imperial Remnant and the Galactic Republic. I’m not the faction leader but have received the endorsement to pursue possible collaborative narratives.

Reasons for being here ;)
First off I would like to make the case as why this is needed. We are all civilized people and are well aware of the United Nations and other such diplomatic entities that bind our many nations together in world. So why not write such narratives for our organizations?

Now to be frank it is quite obvious the stance of an Imperial Faction on many aspects that stand in contrast to that of a Republic. So expect some saber rattling and a bit of brickwall per se!

The IR may be a small major faction but it will not conduct itself like a bunch brutes on the galactic stage. Words are what start and end wars while the weapons merely decide who is left standing to speak them. If previous iterations of the two entities could sit down and talk once and awhile so can we!

So here are my story hooks
Caius in character comes from a former Noble core world family who held Imperialist ideals. Those ideals led to them being the unfortunate target of Republic extremists whom carried out a terrorist attack killing the majority of the family over a decade ago. Those that survived are presently doing what they can to put the pieces back together out in the far flung reaches of the galaxy supporting the Imperial Remnant with an agriculture company.
Ideally though the Flavian family wants to expand its commercial enterprise elsewhere allowing a double whammy of being able to travel on both acting as an Imperial Ambassador and seeking lucrative business contracts.

If there are any whom have Imperialist ideals or sentiments that perhaps would be great in establishing a precedent allowing for espionage to ensue. So for those of the Republic Intelligence services I would like to extend a hand at getting a level of intrigue going between our two factions even! If we do get an embassy going of course. My character is acting as an agent of the Imperial Intelligence Diplomatic Service Corp. This could lead to cold war style KGB versus CIA type espionage narratives and such. Only in this case we the IR are not really a super power who are going up against a super power.

So those are my few story hook suggestions if anyone else is willing to put forth ideas or would like to participate in making this happen let me know here or Private message me

I have a hankering for political intrigue so who knows where this will lead!
:cool:

Kelisea Neevek

K
Nuetral worlds are always a fun way to try and do such things.............hosting a holoconference is also another wonderful idea. That way nobody gets arrested and/or killed.

Just a thought.

Caius Flavian

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys :p
Oye

[member="Kelisea Neevek"]

Wonderful idea on the neutral planet. holoconference maybe, but will need someone to establish the proper channels to make such a conference to happen.

Kelisea Neevek

K
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys :p
Oye

Wonderful idea on the neutral planet. holoconference maybe, but will need someone to establish the proper channels to make such a conference to happen.
Oh I am with them................just can't watch the fireworks if they convince you to not try it. :p

Caius Flavian

Ya punk! Don't forget to bring popcorn and a space big gulp! It will be quite the show! ;)

[member="Strider Garon"]

Your words are much appreciated considering In Character the Mandolarions and Imperial Remnant have what amounts to a non agression pact is a good example of setting the basis of diplomacy! Out of character I just wanna start a pie fight and wrastle a mando! :D

Who knows where things will lead too! Imperials are inherently the rivals and enemies of the Republic and I'm an opportunistic bastard so perhaps if I find any politiicians willing to hash out some sort of deal...

[member="Caius Flavian"]

I used to be an officer in the Republic Navy before joining the Imperial Remnant. My family has deep roots in both the Republic and the Imperial militaries, and I am avidly pursuing the restitution of Empress Teta because of the plague known as the One Sith. I would like to help form this treaty if you would have me.

Caius Flavian

[member="Ta'mur Rokar"]

Well considering the alignment of posters above I can see their perspective on the matter to be a bit biased toward the republic. Out of Character I love the Galactic Republic very much since I happen to live in a fairly stable federal constitutional republic in real life. Granted we are facing a growing amount of civil strife... :( but hey that comes with the system!

In Character though, "Long Live the Imperial Empire!" ahem, and yes I feel that the republic wouldn't be so foolish as to just go arresting people who approach in a diplomatic capacity. In fact I wouldn't be to surprised if the Jedi would ensure such protection given their capacity of acting as diplomats on behalf of the republic.
If you or any other Jedi might be interested in that?

EDIT: I will destroy the @mention system!!! blarg

[member="Tålamod Shapochka"]

Yayz! Yup noticed you had posted up, defectors are always welcome! Definitely would be a great help on getting the ball rolling on this! I don't exactly have any particular treaties in mind yet to set up. Simply sitting down and starting the dialogue is primarily the issue.

"You're not bringing more riffraff to Crina are you? In a serious tone though it seems wise. Maybe if it goes swimingly enough I can have that noble ladies/princesses slumber party."

Caius Flavian

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

"Ahem Princess don't give away the true evil plan so publicly! It will undo my efforts!" Looks at the report submitted by Department of Munitions and Logistics for the hefty supply of pillow cannons...

[member="Caius Flavian"]

"i didn't spoil all the plan. . . . . like how we'd solve all conflict through pretty much friendship and taking over our respective governments."

Caius Flavian

[member="Marcello Matteo"]

Wonderful!!!

Well now if those IC peeps are inevitably whom I end up meeting then great. However any representatives would work as well! Any neutral worlds or border planets that would be appropriate to begin from? Custom checks of any sort?
I'm just curious what security types would be appropriate to encounter. I perhaps could just enter Republic space simply declaring my intention of a diplomatic mission. A thread that takes us across several different planets and what not to the capital. Or if all negotiates or discussions happen in that system that works too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom