Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA I'm sick

Starting around New Years', I've just been feeling really crappy. Don't think it's COVID or anything particularly serious, but I've been operating at half-capacity these past few days. I'm still partially active, just generally focusing on only one thread per day. Anyway, my list of threads I owe posts to has been steadily growing, so I feel the need to clarify why I haven't been posting.

People I owe posts to include:
Krae Krae and Stone Gra'tua Stone Gra'tua
Syd Celsius Syd Celsius
Daiya Daiya
Kal Kal I'm in a submission contest with you that won't end until the 16th, but this is eating into my work time so gg
+ probably others that I haven't been keeping track of lol

I don't know when I'll get better, and my holiday break is ending on the 10th (RIP) so... yeah. I'm gonna go eat some soup.

Starting around New Years', I've just been feeling really crappy. Don't think it's COVID or anything particularly serious, but I've been operating at half-capacity these past few days. I'm still partially active, just generally focusing on only one thread per day. Anyway, my list of threads I owe posts to has been steadily growing, so I feel the need to clarify why I haven't been posting.

People I owe posts to include:
Krae Krae and Stone Gra'tua Stone Gra'tua
Syd Celsius Syd Celsius
Daiya Daiya
Kal Kal I'm in a submission contest with you that won't end until the 16th, but this is eating into my work time so gg
+ probably others that I haven't been keeping track of lol

I don't know when I'll get better, and my holiday break is ending on the 10th (RIP) so... yeah. I'm gonna go eat some soup.
Ah sorry to hear that, well I hope you get better soon. Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom