Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I'm looking for attackers and defenders for my attack on kiros

Norr Vakkea

N
I can join as an attacker on my Dark Jedi. Identity would need to remain mostly hidden :)

You can defend, but you realise this can cause you to get permenantly damaged r something your own to get damaged or you yourself could get killed? Or you can be all cool about it and try to destroy my sepratist carrier and whatever his ship is.

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Not to burst your bubble, but you might want to take a gander on the rules of declaring an annihilation.

Annihilation Rules
Yeah Jackal bloodfur Jackal bloodfur there are a lot of requirements that need to be met. For a regular thread, such as the one you proposed, you should just stick with normal Private or Public roleplay. If you need more info, you should check the rules.

Jackal bloodfur Jackal bloodfur
As the others have said, just use Public. Invasion, Rebellion and Annihilation are very specific thread types only used by major factions in special cases.

Also please peruse the General Rules - you cannot call hits or tell someone their character is going to die. That's for them to choose if that happens.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom