Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in a brand new galaxy, and I'm excited to get started!

Hello all! First time poster and short time lurker. I've been roleplaying on and off in games like D&D, Pathfinder, Star Wars RPG, etc. for about eight years and this will be my first time throwing my lot in with a forum roleplay. What cooler one could there be than Star Wars?!

I'm currently working on my character bio so I can get posting and joining everyone in this galaxy far, far away!

Also, maybe someone could help me out because I'm confused on something. Under my avatar, I see that there's a little green box that says "Writer" but I see that some peoples' have blue ones that say "Character". What is the significance of these? Also, how would I go about changing this setting if I wanted to change mine to "Character"; since this is a character profile, after all.

@[member="Varax"]
Writer is the main profile, the one you sign up with.
Characters are sub profiles which allow you to create multiple characters in the name of your character.
Or, writers are the master account, and characters are the child sub accounts.

Welcome! :)

tumblr_n1uya3MT0x1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom