Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M GONNA FIGHT EM OFF! (Open Bar Fight)

[member="HK-36"]

Vokun turned his head, gaze seemingly piercing the darkness too meet the sensors of a droid in the room. He held a powerful relic of the lightside, and it was combating his own shadows. It gave pause to Vokun, for his was a slight confusion now, as to how the lightsaber so bested his shadows. It created a dome of space large enough to expose several people, as could be seen by Force sight.

This was not an ordinary lightsaber, just as his power was quite the extraordinary example of generic. Twas not darkside, light, magic, sorcery, alchemy, or else that made his shadows. His was simply a manifestation of light and therefore removing of the light - not in a perverse nature either, simply the manipulations aforementioned. Hence his never needing a connection the darkside, nor concentration on the light, to use it.

It was just a part of him. A powerful, and well imaginative, but normal, aspect of his being.

So now Vokun just let the others be an aspect of the side. His shadows would continue to spread where they could uncontrolled, but he now extended a hand directly toward the droid, concentrating more effort there. This was not an attack still, rather the cockiness he had always been known to possess, asserting itself. He had battled a thousand thousand Sith, and more so Jedi. None could simply battle his darkness. Now he had to at least see the light waver, a sign his removal of it had succeeded.

Then it hit him. He had seen this.

"Ah. I remember that saber now!" Vokun shouted. Though he was in an entirely new form, not even remotely similar to the other the droid would remember, though its processing units clearly put the connection in some fashion, or maybe he was presumptuous, "Let us see then droid if your trinket best a simple maneuver. Whether you remember me, or not, I know the saber. And I also know the power it once cut was entirely separate from the one I wield now. It is of no magic, nor Sith power. It simply is. Bent Light illusionists have tried to perfect what I wield, and none have ever done like I do, and will show now. Your sensors must be picking up on the less than noticeable panic at the shadows presence, no?" As he spoke, Vokun manipulated the shadows to try and make the dome around the light from the saber denser, harder to see through as it stood, "This is no Sith manipulations. It is no magic. It is a rarely seen ability, bending the light around us. Except I am expelling it. Not in a darkside enforcement, simply my forcement. This is much an illusionists wet dream, the basis for some intense illusions, but made corporeal! Can you see through it?

"Should you ponder my inclusion in this situation, let one worry you not - I am no Sith, no assassin, or anything other than a balance bringer. I do not wish to see the weak inherit more than the strong, the strong take down the weak, light cast out the dark, or darkness suprrss the light. I just am. Like my ability." Vokun finished, then added, "Though for an old foe, I might simply make him a goal, if wished for."

[member="HK-36"]

(Fight me you sexy piece of machinery. :D. Been a while since we wrote, no?)

This temporary display of peace was a lie...as much as a lie as the red haired womans brief period of mercy bestowed upon the silver haired male whom she held so closely to her chest. Each doting fragment of tranquility surrounding her made her skin itch uncomfortably, as though she were being tainted by the very air through which she slowly breathed. This place disturbed her greatly with how loud it was and yet so quiet.

Still, her broad shoulders shifted as she leaned down and examined the man she held in her grasp for a moment as she grinned, unsure what he had said but assuming it was some form of compliment. She was after all...unfamiliar with the language everyone around her spoke, but she managed to read body language well enough.

And yet in this brief moment of tranquility there was immediately a disturbance...a scuffle of the creatures around her followed by obnoxiously loud shouting and a flailing of bodies in every which direction. Shay's golden eyes narrowed as she looked over her shoulder the commission erupting behind her only for an incredibly crippling amount of pressure to stomp directly onto the womans reptilian tail which was hovering mere inches across the floor.

Her jaw clenched tightly, her eyes flaring with color as she immediately turned around and looked over a rather large Trandoshan male who was occupied fighting some other man in a petty display of dominance. The entire bar seemed to erupt into a frenzy of destruction and hate which only resulted in fist being thrown.

And this...thing before her just kept on applying pressure to her fifth limb, making her let out a blood curdling roar of pain and fury as she reached out and grabbed the Trandoshan by the belt of his pants with one hand and the other on the back of his neck. And with a single swift move she hoisted the beast up into the air above her.

"Brudni shkidnyky!" She hissed with venom in her tone. Suddenly pulling him down and blasting her leg upward with almost blinding speed and momentum. Impacting the creatures spine with such impactful force that the sound of his spine being severed could be heard above all the yelling and shouting around her. His body falling to the floor limp and twitching as she growled lowly, her gaze instantly switched to the other man that he was scuffling with and the human simply lifted his hands in surrender and backed away submissively.

"Whoa now, hey, easy! I don't want nothing your putting down alright? I'm out." He pleaded...the words not registering to the Dragoness and resulting in her simply tilting his head. Stepping over the creature she had just crippled and deciding the human was no thread...

But, as if to contradict her feelings of mercy someone had decided to smash a bottle over the womans head, forcing her into a slight stumble as she brought a hand upward to cup her forehead...her vision splitting into doubles and fading in and out of focus for a moment. Having trouble seeing straight, suddenly another man circled to her front and began striking her with right hooks and left hooks over and over again, then forcing her to stumble back over and over...

However, with each strike that landed it would appear to some that he was laying down quite a bit of pressure on the woman...but if one looked closer they would see that Shay was barely budging more than an inch each time she was hit...Blood trickling down her face as she suddenly lifted a hand and caught the mans fist as it went for another strike...and right when she caught the left, the right soon followed and hit her one last time. Her face twisted to the side from the impact...and slowly she readjusted her gaze towards the man who had assaulted her and she gave a smile...a twisted, humorous smile.

The man tried to pull his hand away, pulling with all his might and barely able to make her arm even move towards him. Shay's long, serpentine tongue slid past her lips and tasted the blood dripping from her chin as she chuckled darkly and muttered two simple words.

"Moya cherha" She mused. And with one moment she pulled him up a few feet into the air by his hand...immediately letting go after and reaching out with a free hand to grab him by the foot and ankle and proceeded to brutalize him. Tossing him back and forth and slamming him into the floor, the tables, the chairs, the walls, and even into other drunks who were fighting around her as she treated him like a sack of trash and went on to break everything in his body with crushing force. The sound of bones snapping and organs being ruptures clear in the air as she threw him around. And after a few moments of using him as a human battering ram, she observed some of the destruction she had caused...a couple of those around the bar who were fighting now dispatched and either unconscious or groaning in pain from her rather wrathful assault.

Dropping the man she held in her hand her focus then directed towards the others who seemed to be fighting...more specifically the Shark creature who seemed to be entering the fray as well.

As of this moment everyone was her enemy...everyone except [member="The Slave"] ...who depending on what he did next, would decide rather or not he found himself broken beneath her.

Come now warriors...show the dragon how ferocious you can be.

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Blinking her newly-brightened vision back into focus, Switch straightened her posture into a higher stance than before. Her opponent had a hell of a weight advantage on the slicer, her comparatively small frame not conducive to a test of strength. Shaking the growing tension from her hands, she brought her fists up to the level of her face, a subtle bend of the knees preparing her for her next move.

She was distracted, however, by a brilliant light bursting from off to the side, the amplified visual feedback from her goggles causing her to turn away as if slapped. On the other hand, this phenomenon had somehow managed to chase away some of that mysterious, crawling darkness, replacing it with artificial, yet powerful brilliance. It was entirely too bright and distracting, but it did wonders towards bolstering her frazzled nerves. It was even more distracting when a voice called out across the room, all but impossible to ignore. It was something about platinum coins, sorcery, and somebody's kneecaps, and Switch figured it had something to do with that supernatural shadow surrounding them all.

Either way, she didn't have time to worry about- "Guh!" In her distraction, her enemy had made his move, driving his weight towards her core in an enthusiastic tackle. She had just a moment to regret adopting a high stance, neglecting her grounding for mobility she had failed to utilize, before her back and shoulders crashed into the bar. The impact all but knocked the air from her lungs, her limbs working overtime in an attempt to close her knees together against his abdomen to force some distance. He was supporting most of her weight, anyway.

- [member="Ghorua the Shark"] - [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] - [member="Formorta"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Lancer Damar"] - [member="Captain Marek"] - [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] - [member="The Slave"] - [member="Cinder Rose"] - [member="Vokun"] - [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] - [member="Marcus Itera"] - [member="Fedrig"] -

She was trying to make space in a small space. Made sense. He probably would've done something similar, if not the same. Just not quite the same. She wanted to create some space, that was fine. She pushed her knees against his abdomen. He placed one hand on top of her left knee, preventing her from having too much movement. He grit his teeth, and did the smart thing instead, letting his hand go. Hopefully his move duped her, at least slightly, if not entirely.

And he backed up, and released his grip. And just hopefully, would drop her ass to the ground from about a foot or so up.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch grit her teeth, hammering an elbow down where the man's neck and shoulder met, her other hand pressing back against the bar behind her. She was trying to lift herself back to full height, her shoving knees only doing half the work she had hoped for. She needed to get out from under her attacker quickly, his advantage escalating with every second he controlled her footing.

Unfortunately, her efforts seemed to work entirely too well all of a sudden. The assassin let her go, sliding his body back out of her range and effectively dropping her to the floor. Were she in a better state of mind, the slicer may have been able to predict such a simple subversion of her own simple tactic. Instead, she was left to fall straight on her ass, grasping fingers slipping off of the man's shoulder as he left her reach. The impact caused her shoulder to crash into the filthy floor where it met the bar, a leg kicking wildly out at the man's shins in retaliation.

[member="Lancer Damar"]

As the dragoness went on her rampage, there was a faint disappointment in the entire situation. One moment, he was face deep in a wonderful bosom, and now he was just cold and annoyed that everyone couldn’t retain their violent tendencies for a few hours while he had some fun. Sitting back down on the chair she had sat on not a moment before, a fist moved to rest itself on his chin, propping up the saddened slave’s head while the rest of the crowd went wild.

The music boomed, the people fell, and he wanted nothing to do with it at the moment. The soft chirp of the AI aboard the ship offered a few words through his hidden earset;

Want me to call security?”, it said with a slightly reassuring tone.

No. Not yet.

He said as he watched everyone move about rambunctiously.

I’ll let them tire themselves out a bit.

The kick to his shin hurt, and surprised him enough to make him backup. He went to retiliate, but instead- just stood over her. He curled his fists at his sides, pine-green eyes locked down at her crumbled frame. He was standing. She was on the ground. He backed up enough from her kick to not be able to do anything without serious consequences to himself.

He reached up to the bar, pulling a rag as the fighting raged on around him. He was too calm in this situation. He seemed entirely too much in control for a normal person. He was a predator in every sense of the word. But he was in favor of more dangerous game. She didn't deserve to die. He began to overcome whatever was putting the violence into his mind. Now, he was back to his regular self. As regular as a man who takes pride in the way he slices throats could be, at least.

His body shifted, and he cracked his neck. He spoke slightly below normal volume. His voice was coarse and gravelly.

"You don't need to die here. Or get hurt anymore."

He narrowed his eyes, and just stood there, amongst the fighting, amidst the chaos. He was in the eye of the storm. He was calm. He was collected. He wasn't being pushed around by an evil-space wizard mentally anymore, also.

[member="Switch"]

Nathaniel was pissed. his nose hurt like hell, and he felt a trickle of blood pouring from it. Figthing had erupted in the bar, and a man had given a hell of a punch to the face. With little else to do, the giant picked up his chair, and swung it at the guy who punched his face, fully intending to break it on his face. Once that was dealt with, he reached for his shotgun. It was unloaded, but a shotgun butt would still hurt a hell of a lot.

[member="Marcus Itera"]

Switch

Switch looked up at the man as he stood over her, her teethed bared in an expression of hate and frustration as she rubbed her sore shoulder. Giving her arm an exploratory flex, a noisy pop sounded audibly over the surrounding violence as the slicer undid the damage caused by her clumsy fall. Not so bad... It pissed her off how her enemy was looking at her, so confident in his victory because he had momentarily grabbed the upper hand. Had she been sober, she would have wiped the floor with him by now. At least, that's what she told herself as she fumed at his feet.

Wasting no more time, the woman scrambled away from the assassin, rolling several feet away before rising back to her full height. One hand reached out to snag a bottle from behind the bar, the other settling on the grip of her holstered DL-44. She had never been one to shoot people cold, the vast majority of her combat experience over the last decade and change being in hand to hand. Why settle for a blaster when it was so much more satisfying to beat an enemy to the ground? That being said, it would be so easy to end this with a single shot, and the urge to kill him was so potent in this moment that she could literally taste it.

On the other hand, Switch could not ignore the rising chaos surrounding the both of them. The sounds of pained, angry voices filled the air, screams and vicious impacts threatening to tune out that music. Maybe it was time to focus on some kind of exit strategy, and she could always kill him later if she still wanted to.

"...So?"

- [member="Ghorua the Shark"] - [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] - [member="Formorta"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Lancer Damar"] - [member="Captain Marek"] - [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] - [member="The Slave"] - [member="Cinder Rose"] - [member="Vokun"] - [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] - [member="Marcus Itera"] - [member="Fedrig"] -

"So we walk out of here, without you trying to shoot me or trying to hit me again. It won't end well for you."

Pine green eyes locked onto the woman. An observant person might've sworn they flashed in the dim light. Truth was, it was the trick of the lighting in the room. He held out a hand for her to shake. He'd only hold it out once. They could leave the club and any violence that was to follow. While Switch was mulling over hitting him, he was primed in a bladed standoff position to reach into his waistband, hold his pistol at his hip, and dump two rounds into her chest, and one into her head. That was the usual MO, at least. Effective on any humanoid, and even then, a lot of other species.

But that wasn't very important right now.

He needed to leave. Intuition was screaming at him to leave. He was just offering to help the woman because he wanted to bone.

[member="Switch"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
It look as though her stealth tactics had worked, the [member="HK-36"] unit being currently distracted by anther patron wanting to fight, leaving a good window to get away from the potential confrontation that could have erupted from her brash action. Almost the entire bar by this point was partaking in the brawl. Some more traditional tavern fight's between people like [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] and [member="Marcus Itera"] involving good old fashion fisticuffs while other were more refined and precise due to the combatant being skilled fighters similar to [member="Switch"] and [member="Lancer Damar"] bout. Though it seemed just as she had expected that the assassin had came out on top, the woman very clearly enraged by the outcome, she must have been very confident in her own skill to think she could take on someone like Lancer.

As the fighting started getting more intense she contemplated simply leaving the establishment, as their was no point in getting involved unless directly provoked, and being practically invisible meant said issues dramatically decreased. Slowly she back towards the bar, concluding it was safer to be around switch and lancer as they were the most normal patrons at the moment, as the threat of being attacked died down a bit she relaxed a bit but kept the cloaking field on just in-case.

Getting a bit closer she overheard the slightly one way conversation, it appeared as though lancer wanted out just as much, perhaps their escape attempt would prove useful in getting out herself.

[member="The Slave"]
[member="Cinder Rose"]
[member="Vokun"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"], [member="Formorta"],

Mister Copper quickly moved over to HK's position, spotting some assailant that the droid didn't see or didn't focus on. HK turned in the direction Formorta was going to strike from but backed off as well, picking up on something activating his deflector shields, even barely and then noticing the subtle unnatural movement of dust on the floor, taking details in was an easy task for mechanical photoreceptors, plus as Formorta noticed previously, the two of them employed similar stealth tactics, so HK was very well aware of what could give away cloaked position, and what signs to look for.

"They are using some kind of stealth field."

HK informed Copper, moving sideways as another bar patron moved in to attack the droids. Older machine dropped into practiced Echani martial arts style, blocking the organic's attack with open-palm technique, grabbing the man by his wrist and squeezing tight to disarm him while bending his arm away at uncomfortable angle before delivering a strike into the organic's solar plexus, launching the NPC brawler back into the crowd and knocking the air out of them in one swift swoop.

"Let them go, if they wanted to fight us they would have made their move by now, and I suppose if they change their mind then they could just deactivate their stealth cloak and face me with some shebs to make the inevitable easier on themselves!"

The droid called out after the unknown stealth assailant, not knowing that Formorita already moved on closer towards Lancer and Switch.

[member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Switch"],

Speaking of Lancer and Switch, they would still be illuminated by the light of the droid's imbued lightsaber, warding off the shadows in their vicinity, which apparently started to condense into some sort of wall around them or something? Either way, HK would actually chime in into their conversation by calling out,

"I do not know, I think you can take him!"

He said, referring to the contest of strength between Lancer and Switch,

"I have met many assassins, soldiers, and killers, hell, I am a Killer, and a Hunter! From my experience if they fall back to the 'if you give up now you will not get hurt because trust me I can just kill you' it is usually a bluff because they are afraid they are about to lose so they try to avoid an actual confrontation! I bet that he would not be able to even land a single hit on me!"

The droid just started to mock Lancer, seeing if he can taunt him into focusing more on the machines and maybe engage them for the sole reason of just wanting to see Switch take advantage of the situation and beat him up. The droid was a bit sick of the stereotypical "tough" humans ever since he had to deal with Sarge during his Protectorate days and now just enjoyed being a bit sadistic towards them, even if it wasn't as malicious as killing or maiming them giving the chance.

[member="Vokun"],

"Oh shut it!"

The droid replied shortly to Vokun's words,

"Do not talk to me about bloody balance and claim creating darkness is just natural part of your kind. You are not some judge between light and dark, this is not act of preserving the ancient order of things, you are just some shutta-son with Umbrakinesis, whether by blood or study, who tried to escalate a bar brawl by bringing the Force and other unnatural abilities to gain advantage over those who would be unable to tap into such things, like droids, probably that cloaked assassin crawling around here, and the two about to feth themselves over the bar! You literally called all of us 'children' and told us to 'play in the dark', but when someone shows they know how to fight back against your petty tricks and calls you out on it, then you claim that trying to submerge the entire bar into shadows was an act of balance, not just trying to put yourself on a pedestal to feel more powerful over Non-Force Users, and that you are not in fact a little mewling quim!"

HK went on a bit of a rant, just like the stereotypical super-soldier, so did the machine dislike pretty much all Force users for the very similar cocky attitude and what he saw as lording their abilities over others, they were on his list of people the machine enjoyed dropping down a peg for little to no reason as well. That was a fairly long list actually, as over the years the droid turned pretty hateful, and there were few grudges he was willing to forget.

Of course the droid did not had a way to really tell whether the power was born out of Force or not, since he could not sense such things without special gadgets and trinkets, so as far as he knew Vokun was using the Force, it was probably Dark Side, and everything he said was just a string of lies.

"I do not need to see through it if you will keep talking! If you really came here looking for a fight, drop the act, relinquish the Force, and fight with your fist, shebs, and honor like the rest of us!"

He added, ironically enough calling out Vokun on his speechifying when talking was more or less 80% of what the droid does during combat or duel.

If Vokun focused on the lightsaber the droid held there would be something off about it, its image would be blurry and dulled in the Force. It was as something wrapped around the lightsaber and crystal was preventing from it being completely sensed and touched by the Force, at least from the outside as it did not stop the lightsaber from working, tapping into the Force enchantment within the crystal without an issue.

[member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"],

HK tapped Copper with his elbow a bit, muttering to the other droid,

"Stick with me, watch each other's backs."

He offered to the other droid, pressing in back to back with Copper as he started to shuffle out in the direction of [member="Ghorua the Shark"], [member="Marcus Itera"], [member="Nathaniel Trumont"], and [member="Captain Marek"]. As they moved so did the dome of light the droid cast around them with his imbued Solari lightsaber, while some of the shadows begun to condense the edge they moved towards would be weakened until finally dissipated and gave way to the artifact and its aura, shimmying through the shadows that were trying to consume the bar. As much as Vokun could try the light of the lightsaber would not falter underneath the chocking presence of his shadows, as much as he tried to suck the droid's hard artifact dry there would be more coming. For the lightsaber did not burn with usual plasma-borne light, it was channeled by imbued Light-sided Solari Crystal, it was as if the droid held a ray of Force-empowered sun, one of the few relics made and designed specifically for hunting down and fighting his kind.

"You are pretty good at punching organics, by the way."

HK commented on the abilities Mister Copper previously showed as the two just moved through the bar underneath the glow of magical lightsaber.

*Marek stands up and begins walking back to the bar for another drink. As he walks a tall Trandoshan runs up and tackles Marek to the ground. As Marek is on the ground, the Trandoshan stand back up and prepares to pounce on Marek, Marek extends his arm at the Ttrandoshan, as the Trandoshan is jumping, however, he is held 3 feet in the air, grasping at his neck for breath. Marek regains his stance.*

"I told Krell to stop sending his hunters after me... Apparently, he's not the mastermind you thought he was, ay Bolla?"

*And with a quick flick of his wrist, the Trandoshans neck violently jerks to his left, breaking his neck. As he falls limply to the ground, Marek searches his pockets and finds 20,000 unmarked credits. Marek stand up*

"Drinks all around!" *Marek Yells as he throws the credits to the bartender.*

*Marek goes back to his seat and takes off his helmet. He then takes a sip of his Tihaar as he looks at the Ttrandoshan bounty hunter Bolla. Marek gives a slight grin at the sight of the dead warrior.*

HK-36 said:
[member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"], [member="Formorta"],

Mister Copper quickly moved over to HK's position, spotting some assailant that the droid didn't see or didn't focus on. HK turned in the direction Formorta was going to strike from but backed off as well, picking up on something activating his deflector shields, even barely and then noticing the subtle unnatural movement of dust on the floor, taking details in was an easy task for mechanical photoreceptors, plus as Formorta noticed previously, the two of them employed similar stealth tactics, so HK was very well aware of what could give away cloaked position, and what signs to look for.

"They are using some kind of stealth field."

HK informed Copper, moving sideways as another bar patron moved in to attack the droids. Older machine dropped into practiced Echani martial arts style, blocking the organic's attack with open-palm technique, grabbing the man by his wrist and squeezing tight to disarm him while bending his arm away at uncomfortable angle before delivering a strike into the organic's solar plexus, launching the NPC brawler back into the crowd and knocking the air out of them in one swift swoop.

"Let them go, if they wanted to fight us they would have made their move by now, and I suppose if they change their mind then they could just deactivate their stealth cloak and face me with some shebs to make the inevitable easier on themselves!"

The droid called out after the unknown stealth assailant, not knowing that Formorita already moved on closer towards Lancer and Switch.

[member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Switch"],

Speaking of Lancer and Switch, they would still be illuminated by the light of the droid's imbued lightsaber, warding off the shadows in their vicinity, which apparently started to condense into some sort of wall around them or something? Either way, HK would actually chime in into their conversation by calling out,

"I do not know, I think you can take him!"

He said, referring to the contest of strength between Lancer and Switch,

"I have met many assassins, soldiers, and killers, hell, I am a Killer, and a Hunter! From my experience if they fall back to the 'if you give up now you will not get hurt because trust me I can just kill you' it is usually a bluff because they are afraid they are about to lose so they try to avoid an actual confrontation! I bet that he would not be able to even land a single hit on me!"

The droid just started to mock Lancer, seeing if he can taunt him into focusing more on the machines and maybe engage them for the sole reason of just wanting to see Switch take advantage of the situation and beat him up. The droid was a bit sick of the stereotypical "tough" humans ever since he had to deal with Sarge during his Protectorate days and now just enjoyed being a bit sadistic towards them, even if it wasn't as malicious as killing or maiming them giving the chance.

[member="Vokun"],

"Oh shut it!"

The droid replied shortly to Vokun's words,

"Do not talk to me about bloody balance and claim creating darkness is just natural part of your kind. You are not some judge between light and dark, this is not act of preserving the ancient order of things, you are just some shutta-son with Umbrakinesis, whether by blood or study, who tried to escalate a bar brawl by bringing the Force and other unnatural abilities to gain advantage over those who would be unable to tap into such things, like droids, probably that cloaked assassin crawling around here, and the two about to feth themselves over the bar! You literally called all of us 'children' and told us to 'play in the dark', but when someone shows they know how to fight back against your petty tricks and calls you out on it, then you claim that trying to submerge the entire bar into shadows was an act of balance, not just trying to put yourself on a pedestal to feel more powerful over Non-Force Users, and that you are not in fact a little mewling quim!"

HK went on a bit of a rant, just like the stereotypical super-soldier, so did the machine dislike pretty much all Force users for the very similar cocky attitude and what he saw as lording their abilities over others, they were on his list of people the machine enjoyed dropping down a peg for little to no reason as well. That was a fairly long list actually, as over the years the droid turned pretty hateful, and there were few grudges he was willing to forget.

Of course the droid did not had a way to really tell whether the power was born out of Force or not, since he could not sense such things without special gadgets and trinkets, so as far as he knew Vokun was using the Force, it was probably Dark Side, and everything he said was just a string of lies.

"I do not need to see through it if you will keep talking! If you really came here looking for a fight, drop the act, relinquish the Force, and fight with your fist, shebs, and honor like the rest of us!"

He added, ironically enough calling out Vokun on his speechifying when talking was more or less 80% of what the droid does during combat or duel.

If Vokun focused on the lightsaber the droid held there would be something off about it, its image would be blurry and dulled in the Force. It was as something wrapped around the lightsaber and crystal was preventing from it being completely sensed and touched by the Force, at least from the outside as it did not stop the lightsaber from working, tapping into the Force enchantment within the crystal without an issue.

[member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"],

HK tapped Copper with his elbow a bit, muttering to the other droid,

"Stick with me, watch each other's backs."

He offered to the other droid, pressing in back to back with Copper as he started to shuffle out in the direction of [member="Ghorua the Shark"], [member="Marcus Itera"], [member="Nathaniel Trumont"], and [member="Captain Marek"]. As they moved so did the dome of light the droid cast around them with his imbued Solari lightsaber, while some of the shadows begun to condense the edge they moved towards would be weakened until finally dissipated and gave way to the artifact and its aura, shimmying through the shadows that were trying to consume the bar. As much as Vokun could try the light of the lightsaber would not falter underneath the chocking presence of his shadows, as much as he tried to suck the droid's hard artifact dry there would be more coming. For the lightsaber did not burn with usual plasma-borne light, it was channeled by imbued Light-sided Solari Crystal, it was as if the droid held a ray of Force-empowered sun, one of the few relics made and designed specifically for hunting down and fighting his kind.

"You are pretty good at punching organics, by the way."

HK commented on the abilities Mister Copper previously showed as the two just moved through the bar underneath the glow of magical lightsaber.
I kept silent through the whole thing, and only gave a small nod as the other droid muttered: "Stick with me, watch each other's backs." At the comment on the abilities I said "Thank you, pal." Then I added: "Let's finish them off, shall me mate?" I took out my small Blaster-Rifle and pressed my back against HK's

I was ready for any attack, I never felt so full of energy and excitment in a long time. I would love to kick meat scum's butts again. With a good ally on my side, nobody had a chance against us. Also, what I couldn't explain was why HK had a "lightsaber" thing, I heard of those often. They were supposed to be used by those "Jedi" scums.

I somehow wanted a kinda plan. But, there was no time to plan anything out. I sure would enjoy a good bloodbath and watch how those meat scums would fear us. I and HK seemed to have the same interests too. I wanted to show that people should fear any droid, if big or small. And joining that alliance would be a very good experience...

Vokun released his hold of the shadows, and they dissipated as quickly as he began approaching the droid. Rolling his shoulders, he popped his neck left then right. A quick glance at the no longer shadow covered droid left Vokun asking, "I use my natural talents, but you who are made of durable metals, which I won't spend time trying to name, are better than me? You who have servos that enhance your physical attributes, with a computer mind to enhance reflexes? I won't keep explaining my feelings, that's not useful is it? So drop the saber, and lets go."

Vokun concentrated on the Force, not to use it, rather to leech at it swiftly. In a swift current, like a drain at the bottom of a sink, the Force reacted and began to funnel into the man. He was going to need all of the energy he could possess. This was a droid with amazing durability. Though, he doubted that the metal man knew about the major skill that he had not used in over two dozen years. Pliability. His was not a mind used to the power however, so it could fail. But should it succeed, the droid could find his servos unable to move limbs past severe dents.

Now within range, Vokun didn't slow, but awaited the first punch.

[member="HK-36"]

Switch

Switch grit her teeth, staring daggers at the man as he waited for her answer. Her obscured eyes darted down to his offered hand, silently imagining how she could take advantage of his apparent distraction. He would pull as well, that much was clear, even as tweaked as she was, Switch could tell a pro when she met one. To shoot him would be to gamble on the outcome, and it wasn't too long ago that she might have taken those odds. Fortunately for them both, she wasn't in the mood for all that.

Got better things to do anyway... She figured she could finish her fight later. Somewhere more quiet.

She looked over at the droid with the glowing sword, cocking an eyebrow as he took her side in the argument. The whole thing brought a grin to her lips, the talkative machine was voicing her own thoughts on the matter better than she could ever manage. Taking her hand off of the blaster on her belt, she brought her fingers up to her mouth and blew a slightly obnoxious kiss the droid's way. "You can kill him next time!" The slicer made a mental note of that unique-looking armor, she figured she owed the chatterbox an oil can or two.

Returning her gaze to the assassin, all traces of hostility had vanished from the woman's face, her features instead taking the excited smile of an adrenaline junky about to leap from a moving speeder. She took a step forward, switching her claimed bottle from her left hand to her right as she got into the man's space. Instead of taking his hand, she clapped the whiskey into it, letting it go whether he grabbed it or not. "...So walk out?"

His hands gripped around her liquid poison offered. He smirked, for half a second. Lancer Damar never smiled. Hadn't since the One Sith fell. Didn't then, wouldn't now. He looked sternly at the woman, before setting the drink on the bar. He wasn't one for drinking to the point of inebriation. It felt almost counter-productive, and to a man like Lancer Damar, where everything had a purpose and point- drunkenness was about as sinful as failing to pack an extra magazine before a job.

He ignored the droid.

He turned his sharp green eyes back to the woman, studying her intently. She didn't look helpless, but she didn't look like a person of his caliber, or even working in the same field. She was definitely...seedy, though. That much was obvious. Seedy enough to warrant Lancer taking an interest in her. At least for a night or two. After that, like every other person in Lancer's life, he'd leave her with no trace of his existence. He saw the hostility drain from her face. His facial expression hadn't changed. At all. It was hard to read Lancer (among many other things that were hard to figure out about the elusive, lonely, self-loathing, nearly-mute assassin) emotionally.

He turned on his heel, sharply. He dodged a brawl, and another, making his way to the door.

"Yes. Walk out."

He turned his head, observing to see if the woman followed him or not. He stopped out in the quiet street, and like clockwork, a light rain formed. It dampened the night with a little less visibility, and a lot more moodiness. Neon lights cast him in a grim shadow. He was a grim man, so it suited him. The street was relatively quiet, compared to the chaos of the bar. It was almost tranquil. Late enough that there were only drunks and hopeless people in the street, night workers trying to scrape by, or someone doing something sinful and trying to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible in skimpier clothing, or husbands trying to get back to their wives. Lancer lit a cigarette, filling his lungs heavy with bliss and poison. The rush went through his bloodstream, and straight to his head.

He blew it out his nose, standing under the overhead adjacent to the bar- and as always, silent.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

The slicer fell into step behind the assassin, maintaining a reasonable distance so as to avoid forming some kind of target for the ensuing chaos. In a place this big, with so many people fighting around them, it paid to be as small a target as possible. With practiced motions she ducked around a pair fighting over a bottle, slipped under a fist thrown in her general direction, and brought a heel down on the jaw of a man who got a little too grabby. Not breaking her gait, the woman yanked a discarded trench coat off an overturned chair, slipping her arms into the sleeves as she caught up to her former opponent.

Falling into step to the man's right, Switch brought her fingers up to toggle her enhanced vision back down to the lowest setting. The abundance of those grating, neon lights may have even been enough for the woman to see passably without the aid of her goggles, but that was the kind of experimenting she could do another time. Instead, she kept an eye out for pursuers or any other unsavory elements that might want a piece of them. Even in her near-manic high, the occasional twitch of her fingers was an ever-present reminder of that unsatisfied urge to hit something.

She brought her attention back to the man in question, a dormant, reasonable part of her brain screaming at her that she had no idea where the two of them were headed. It was a voice she was well-versed in ignoring, but she still caught herself sliding a pale thumb across the handle of her blaster in an almost gentle caress. It was a familiar sensation, one that helped keep her from reaching for her own pack of smokes as she took in that amazing aroma. Regardless, she resisted the urge, opting instead to stand just a bit more directly in the smoker's second hand.

[member="Lancer Damar"]

He noted the movement of her hand and bladed himself to her, to allow him to draw his own pistol if she decided to get froggy again. From what he saw, she was a brawler, a sledgehammer where he was a scalpel when it came to lethality. The Hapan adjusted her goggles. Made sense. Probably wasn't having a good time with all the pretty lights. Or the fact that she just got her ass kicked back in the bar. He watched her move in a near twitch-like manner. Adrenaline, probably. It took a lot more for Lancer's adrenaline to get pumping.

He took a drag of his cigarette before letting it hang by his side. He didn't speak for a while, until his gravelly voice broke the silence between the two. He was barely audible above the ambient noise of the street.

"You got a name?"

[member="Switch"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
The fighting was not really going anywhere for her, [member="Switch"] and [member="Lancer Damar"] seemed to be walking off like a cute couple in a relationship, a strong man taking the damsel away for a night of loving. Okay maybe not as romantic but compared to the rest of the bar they were probably the most civilized. As they started to leave she contemplated what to do, stick around and wit for a fight, leave with them in secrecy or make her precance know, or just sit at he bar and have another drink while waiting for the fight to blow over.

She decided staying was not worth the risk a proceeded to follow the two not far behind, fighting unnecessarily for no reward was her style, unless really drunk which is something she avoided nowadays after an.... incident. Following the two through the fight she had to doge a few punched and flying objects which were not aimed at her directly jut in the vicinity. It didn't take long to get outside, the bright lights of the city being a bit blinding but not anything new.

The two seemed to look over one anther while she stood to the side making sure all the belonging were still on her, once certain of that fact as well as being free of the bar and any fight she pressed a few series of buttons on her belt. Following that the cloaking and sound dampening field dropped just after Lancer had asked switch of her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom