Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M GONNA FIGHT EM OFF! (Open Bar Fight)

As Ghorua sipped his drink, he couldn't help but notice the rising tension, roiling off the crowd like heat from a fire. Ghorua didn't like it. The chances of a catalyst setting the entire place ablaze were subtly growing, the odds of a full-on riot headed more towards a reality than a fantasy.

He'd been in the middle of a few barfights in his day, but never with so many people. Sure, the Shark may be able to take on twenty or so boxers, but two thousand, or more?

He didn't like his chances.

Some feral, angry part of him wanted a fight. His stress had been through the roof recently, and maybe he wanted to throw a few punches, and take some in return. The sensible father in him told him that was stupid and immature, but the young bounty hunter side wanted to go a few rounds.

Ghorua took a sip of his vibrant pink drink, and waited for the fireworks he was sure were coming, with bated breath and a sly smile.

- [member="Switch"] - [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] - [member="Formorta"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Lancer Damar"] - [member="Captain Marek"] - [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] - [member="The Slave"] - [member="Cinder Rose"] - [member="Vokun"] - [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] - [member="Marcus Itera"] - [member="Fedrig"] -

*Captain Marek instantly turns to look at Formatta as if he knows what she is about to do. He gives a subtle grin, as you notice his stare. He lifts his glass towards you and then takes a sip of it.*

[member="Formorta"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpP5PO6wbk&index=30&list=LLuhLWCgrriYK8ZKJNGdFfeQ​

So many seemingly dangerous people were here.

Sure that fish-man looked rather large and the rest possibly sported all sorts of hold-out blasters and vibro-shivs, but the mercenary doubted any of them would come close to using weapons in your average, everyday bar brawl. It wasn't a duel of long range precision, simply aggressive violence and force of action. Plain ol' fisticuffs fueled by adrenaline and an excess of booze.

Marcus grinned and cracked his fingers, eyeing the bartender.

The Rodian flashed him a knowing glance but offered a threatening wag of a finger in vain attempt to stop him.

"Don't," Miranda's chiding avatar materialized once more, hands on hips.

Marcus dropped a few credit chits on the bar and rose from his seat, slipping the dark leather jacket from his frame. Clad in nothing but plain trousers and an undershirt, he nonchalantly deposited the jacket into the chair and turned towards [member="Nathaniel Trumont"]. The big drunken bastard had thought it wise to just start dropping people for walking into him, so this old soldier of fortune was going to do exactly just that - but with a fist.

Coiling rippling muscle back, he sent The Galaxy's Strongest Haymakerright for that smug face of his.

[member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Captain Marek"], [member="Ghorua the Shark"], [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"], [member="Switch"], [member="Formorta"], [member="HK-36"], [member="The Slave"], [member="Cinder Rose"], [member="Vokun"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
While resting her head on the table she look to her side, spotting a familiar Mandolorian captain she had meet a while back on Tattooine, [member="Captain Marek"], from the look on his face he knew what she was up to. It made scenes seeing as he knew about her extra arms and recognized what she was preparing for, in response to his, glass raise she gave a slight nod and dismissive wave, he should know what she meant. If a fight did ensure having an ally would help immensely, though staying out of it would be more up her ally she knew that getting involved would be inevitable, might as well make it sooner than later.

For a moment as nothing seemed to happen the though of the entire bar 'NOT' devolving into a massive brawl went though her mind, perhaps everyone was to on edge to actually start some thing. At the sound of [member="Marcus Itera"] getting up and walking over to [member="Nathaniel"] Turmont and giving him a good wack said though vanished in an instant, at the action many of the other patrons became even more on edge, some standing up due to the sound, other cowering under a table. She kept a cool and calm demeanor about, slowly equipping her mask for the ensuing fight, she would wait for others to make the first move before joining the fray. Looking to her side again she gave Marek a quick look to confirm their plan, if he understood her earlier signs.

[member="Lancer Damar"]
[member="Switch"]
[member="Ghorua the Shark"]
[member="The Slave"]
[member="Cinder Rose"]

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Seconds passed as Switch merely stared at the man to her right, an incredulous, arched brow the only hint that she had heard the question. Either this guy had a legendary pair on him, or that drink had been spiked with something truly special. Regardless, it was enough to make her chuckle, her gaze shifting down to the glass clutched in her hand.

In her peripheral vision, the slicer saw the Rodian behind the bar gesture at somebody a ways off. There was a look in those bug-like eyes of theirs, like that of a man who had just seen their last credit chit roll away into an open sewer. It was a prelude of things to come, an excited tingle running up the length of the woman's spine as she thought of the escalating violence occurring behind her back. Just as she had predicted, the familiar sound of a powerful fist getting intimate with an equally unfortunate face sounded off behind her. It was a sound that made her shiver all over, her attention returning to the man who had so brazenly propositioned her.

A predatory grin tugging at the woman's lips, she tilted her head to the side as if sizing up fleeing prey. "Let's find out!" In an instant her foot was on the stool, a downward push projecting her body up high off the floor. Keeping her eyes locked on his, and her hand closed tight around the cracked glass, she brought a flying knee up to crack against the man's chin.

- [member="Ghorua the Shark"] - [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] - [member="Formorta"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Lancer Damar"] - [member="Captain Marek"] - [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] - [member="The Slave"] - [member="Cinder Rose"] - [member="Vokun"] - [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] - [member="Marcus Itera"] - [member="Fedrig"] -

VZX-73258:

I watched carefully as I noticed a few people I heard about...Especially that Shark looked weird, but propably there were more of them. Seeing so many people here was interesting. But the fight wasn't anything I should get myself into, espacially when I only had a simple Blaster-rifle with me. I just wacthed, silently like it was nothing. But it sure was something.

The atmosphere was unsettling. I felt the tension rise, the scent of alcohol and weird drinks made me uncomftarble. Really uncomftarble. I gave a Suspicious glare at Formorta, she seemed to behave pretty suspicious..And weird at the same time. I didn't want to seem suspicious too tho. So I looked back at the table and started scratching in a few symbols into it.

"Pride to the land, that I love..~" I started to hum a few songs I knew that were played at bars. The music here was annoying, it made all of my madness sensors go off the charts. I hummed a bit more before I looked back at the fight that was on right now.

Telegraphing. Lancer Avrin Damar was many things. An assassin. An operator. Collector of fine flowers to grow in his private garden. But he wasn't an amateur. [member="Switch"] was fast, but not fast enough to warrant Lancer not simply moving backwards when she moved to knee him in the face. The knee made a swooshing sound as it passed through the air that Lancer was. Lancer did the sensible thing and made a move for a weapon. Lancer was an efficient combatant, a seasoned veteran in the art of murder and precision lethality.

The stool near him made a good weapon. He picked it up by it's lowest point on the leg, and swiveled it around across his body to gather enough momentum to try and strike the woman on the right side of her body. He wasn't going to hit her face, if he could help it. Hard to kiss swollen lips.

[member="Switch"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Marcus Itera"], [member="Captain Marek"],

Seeing Marcus jump into the fight and subsequent brawl starting between Switch and Lancer that was enough evidence the droid needed to decide that there was indeed a bar fight going on, so, obviously, he called out,

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaar fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"

Into the establishment as what seemed to be like black flesh and chitinous plates moved over his faceplate, hiding it behind the strange organic helmet as he wrapped himself in a black cloak. If [member="Formorta"] still observed the assassin droid she would witness the machine disappear into thin air, using some sort of advanced stealth field, in actuality the chameleon cloak it wore, it wasn't merely a clothing accessory but the cloak doubled as a stealth.. cloak. Either way, the machine was seemingly gone, but his presence would not stay hidden too long.

A Gamorrean patron by the bar's entrance was suddenly torn up into the air, almost effortlessly, by some unseen force as the droid shimmered back into existence below him, the large slender being stretched upwards holding the chunky Gamorrean up. For those who could tell such things, it would let them have a chance to take a better look at the droid's armor. Its organic fleshy look, the black chitinous plates, the way it seemed to have a mind of its own. The machine wore an armored Vong biot, somehow being able to get his six-fingered hands on it.

[member="Lancer Damar"]'s plan may have gone a bit awry then as the droid propelled the Gamorrean outward in a throw, slamming the large being into the space that now existed between Lancer and [member="Switch"], perhaps catching Lancer's stool in the process with the large green squealing projectile.

"Sorry! He slipped!"

HK called out to the two of them as one of the nearby patrons stepped up to the droid and launched his fist out in a punch aimed at the droid's head. HK did not bother dodging as the fist slammed into his dome and a sickly crack would be heard as the patron called out,

"Aaaaaagh!"

Crumbling down to his knees overcome by pain as he clutched his now broken knuckles from punching armored Phrik surface with all his strength. The skin on his fist seemed to have been peeled off unnaturally so as well. As the patron moaned and regretted his decisions on the ground, HK threw his hands upward once more calling out,

"I love barfights!"

It was then that he noticed [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"], which was a pretty rare sight since his kind did not often visited cantinas or bars. For one thing they did not drink, which kind of defeated the purpose of being there, for another many owners did not allow droids in as often their kind did not had credits or would just take up space even if they paid. That was why HK was usually in disguise when attending such places, trying to blend in to gather information. This time was different however, he was there to fight, not only because he enjoyed casual hand-to-hand combat, not only it was a form of training to learn new moves, replicate new tactics, keep himself on his toes, but also when surrounded by assassins, Force users, elite soldiers, he enjoyed proving everyone that there was still a reason to fear droids in combat.

"You there! Unidentified unit!"

He called out to VZX pointing towards him to make sure Copper knew he was being addressed,

"Droid alliance?!"

HK proposed, seeing how he was already in the fray and Copper may have been pulled into it soon enough.

The droid also noticed [member="Ghorua the Shark"], and Herglics had a special place in his heart-equivalent since portion of them lived on Abregado where HK made his initial domain, but he was going to bother the shark-person probably later on, focusing on teaming up with the other droid first.

Formorta looked on in dis-interest at [member="Switch"] and [member="Lancer Damar"] engagment, just from a glance she could tell that the man was a seasoned fighter of some sorts, even while drunk his skills would greatly outmatch the woman's. Knowing the main fight was about to start she stood up cracking her hands looking at the [member="HK-36"] knowing full well that he would capitulate on the excuse to fight, while looking in droid direction she indeed see the cloak and how the unit disappeared behind into a shimmer. 'a chameleon cloak hu, so someone know how i like to fight'.

She did a quick roll under the table and in doing so activated her stealth field and dampening belt, her cloak offering some thermal detection protection. Upon rolling out from under the table she was completely invisible, but she wouldn't stop their. Quickly pushing off the wall she grabbed into the roof, switching the vibro blade's into her front hands and using the other 4 to silently scale across the ceiling, this proved to be a smart choice as no sooner had she gain her height advantage a gamorrean was thrown across the room and land between Switch and Lancer.

While the HK unit was distracted talking to [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] she started to drop down, quite annoy with him by now, before her feet touched the floor she, positioned her vibro blade in a pincer swinging action in an attempt to cut the droid in the head neck or back depending on how fast he reacted to her presence. If things didn't end well she could always make a hasty retreat.

[member="Marcus Itera"]

HK-36 said:
[member="Marcus Itera"], [member="Captain Marek"],

Seeing Marcus jump into the fight and subsequent brawl starting between Switch and Lancer that was enough evidence the droid needed to decide that there was indeed a bar fight going on, so, obviously, he called out,

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaar fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!"

Into the establishment as what seemed to be like black flesh and chitinous plates moved over his faceplate, hiding it behind the strange organic helmet as he wrapped himself in a black cloak. If [member="Formorta"] still observed the assassin droid she would witness the machine disappear into thin air, using some sort of advanced stealth field, in actuality the chameleon cloak it wore, it wasn't merely a clothing accessory but the cloak doubled as a stealth.. cloak. Either way, the machine was seemingly gone, but his presence would not stay hidden too long.

A Gamorrean patron by the bar's entrance was suddenly torn up into the air, almost effortlessly, by some unseen force as the droid shimmered back into existence below him, the large slender being stretched upwards holding the chunky Gamorrean up. For those who could tell such things, it would let them have a chance to take a better look at the droid's armor. Its organic fleshy look, the black chitinous plates, the way it seemed to have a mind of its own. The machine wore an armored Vong biot, somehow being able to get his six-fingered hands on it.

[member="Lancer Damar"]'s plan may have gone a bit awry then as the droid propelled the Gamorrean outward in a throw, slamming the large being into the space that now existed between Lancer and [member="Switch"], perhaps catching Lancer's stool in the process with the large green squealing projectile.

"Sorry! He slipped!"

HK called out to the two of them as one of the nearby patrons stepped up to the droid and launched his fist out in a punch aimed at the droid's head. HK did not bother dodging as the fist slammed into his dome and a sickly crack would be heard as the patron called out,

"Aaaaaagh!"

Crumbling down to his knees overcome by pain as he clutched his now broken knuckles from punching armored Phrik surface with all his strength. The skin on his fist seemed to have been peeled off unnaturally so as well. As the patron moaned and regretted his decisions on the ground, HK threw his hands upward once more calling out,

"I love barfights!"

It was then that he noticed [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"], which was a pretty rare sight since his kind did not often visited cantinas or bars. For one thing they did not drink, which kind of defeated the purpose of being there, for another many owners did not allow droids in as often their kind did not had credits or would just take up space even if they paid. That was why HK was usually in disguise when attending such places, trying to blend in to gather information. This time was different however, he was there to fight, not only because he enjoyed casual hand-to-hand combat, not only it was a form of training to learn new moves, replicate new tactics, keep himself on his toes, but also when surrounded by assassins, Force users, elite soldiers, he enjoyed proving everyone that there was still a reason to fear droids in combat.

"You there! Unidentified unit!"

He called out to VZX pointing towards him to make sure Copper knew he was being addressed,

"Droid alliance?!"

HK proposed, seeing how he was already in the fray and Copper may have been pulled into it soon enough.

The droid also noticed [member="Ghorua the Shark"], and Herglics had a special place in his heart-equivalent since portion of them lived on Abregado where HK made his initial domain, but he was going to bother the shark-person probably later on, focusing on teaming up with the other droid first.
VZX-73258:

I enjoyed the fight as I heard another droid talk to me: "You there! Udentified unit!" I turned around to see another droid. "Droid alliance?!" They said. "What'want mate? It isn't nice to call me "Undentified unit" you know?" I gave him a kinda pissed off look: "My name is VZX-73258, you can call me Mr. Copper tho.." I looked around a bit and then back to the other droid: "Droid alliance..? Seems quite interesting. How will this help me?"

Switch

Switch gritted her teeth, her flying knee passing mere centimeters shy of the man's jaw. The thirsty son of a Hutt had been much quicker than she had thought, her miss leaving her vulnerable to a timely counterattack. Reaching the peak of her jump, she brought the cracked glass in a tight arc toward his temple, bracing herself for the pain that swinging stool would surely inflict.

The very moment the glass made contact with the man's head, two unexpected things happened. For starters, the stool did not cause the amount of damage the woman had expected, her arm braced for the seemingly inevitable collision. The second thing, likely the cause of the first, was a random Gamorrean went flying through the tight space separating the two bodies, partially diverting the stool's course. Unfortunately for Switch, however, the thrown pig sent her careening, the woman sent flipping over the bar as her legs were swept over her head.

What the hell!?

Whether her reflexes or the stimulants were responsible she could not tell, but she just managed to grip the bar's edge as she passed over it. Both hands gripping the corner tight, she altered her speed and trajectory to narrowly avoid colliding with the assorted alcoholic displays. She landed as smoothly as could be expected, tucking shoulder first into a practiced roll before sliding to a stop behind the bar. Shaking the daze from her head, she took a moment in her newly covered position to regain her bearings.

- [member="Ghorua the Shark"] - [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] - [member="Formorta"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Lancer Damar"] - [member="Captain Marek"] - [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] - [member="The Slave"] - [member="Cinder Rose"] - [member="Vokun"] - [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] - [member="Marcus Itera"] - [member="Fedrig"] -

Still drinking, now on a slightly faster scale as it became obvious the fight was going to break out, Vokun looked around just in time to see it all begin. Things were flying, fists were thrown, one woman even tried to jump into a knee to the chin kick. He just watched, cobalt eyes moving around the room, drink lightly held in his right hand. Raising his right leg he rested it gently on the left, taking a sip of his drink again. Then he simply ducked out of nowhere. The Force had told him too, so he had, thus the punch thrown at his head from behind sailed past without contact. This in turn pulled the body after the arm before the man spun around, gaining his balance once more. Facing Vokun he raised his fists then began to throw punches wildly.

Dodging left, right, under and around the blows as they came, Vokun chuckled when the opponent paused. Finishing his drink, he simply jabbed a blow out that connected with the mans sternum. Launched from his feet the man soared swiftly several feet back before he hit the ground and was unconscious. Rising to his feet, Vokun slowly extended his arms from his sides, hands open and palms up, "Play in the dark then children!" Vokun shouted to those around. Now in the swiftest exert, billowing murky darkness projected outward from his hands. It would descend towards the ground but quickly continued to expand and spread. This was a master Umbrakinetic, filling a closed space. Only those with assets would be able to see through it.

This was not simply smoke, or just generic darkness. This was absolute absence of light, which was what his truest talent was - the manipulation of light. Removing it slowly but surely, would make it incredibly hard to see, even for himself. Not impossible, as at least one wore armor and another had thermal sight. But those without would be at a mass dissadvantage. Even those with help would have issues though, for the darkness would be so absolute that even a flash light would only seem to stretch a few inches ahead, and generic sensors would only show the darkness as well.

Yet in the center of it all, Vokun could be felt. He did not hide. He was like a beacon, felt by those not even trained in the Force.

- [member="Ghorua the Shark"] - [member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"] - [member="Formorta"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Lancer Damar"] - [member="Captain Marek"] - [member="Nathaniel Trumont"] - [member="The Slave"] - [member="Cinder Rose"] - [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] - [member="Marcus Itera"] - [member="Fedrig"] - [member="Switch"]

Captain Marek, watching the carnage and fighting occur, remains in his seat, with his drink in hand. occasionally taking a sip, he finally puts his drink down, and places his shiny black and silver trimmed helmet on top of his white hair which did not match his otherwise young looking face. After placing on his helmet, he stands up, walking past all of the fighting, and yet not paying much attention to it, he sits down next to Formorta. and begins talking in his scruffled slightly southern accent to Formorta.* "Be careful what you do, there are all sorts of scum in here who wouldn't take kindly to it."

Formorta

He didn't account for the flying pig, to be honest. But then again, it was a combat situation now. Nothing could be accounted for anymore.

He followed [member="Switch"] behind the bar, taking an aggressive Stava stance. Noghri were good. He was better, he liked to think. He lashed out with a quick movement of his left hand- and went to strike Switch in the throat. Nothing windpipe-breaking, but enough to cause her to cough and choke for a moment if it landed. He was like a viper, recoiled and well-muscled to lash out at the opprotune moment.

She was trying to fight. He had the same mindset, but he was focused to kill as efficiently as possible. This fight was lasting longer than even he would like. Then again, he didn't like to fight. He shot first. Hand-to-hand was a backup. This was a very bad situation, developing into an all-out riot. He was going to have to escape soon, if he wanted to survive, or not end up in the hospital.

Switch

Switch had just gotten her feet back under her when her attacker struck again, a swift blow to the neck that might have ended things right there. In a rush, she brought an upturned across her front at shoulder height, torso rotating at the hip to increase the effective speed of her block. Either way, she needed to turn this situation in her favor before something else happened. Fortunately for the former pirate, she narrowly managed to save her exposed throat from a direct blow. By the tiniest margin, her sweeping hand had knocked his strike off course, the sharp blow instead clipping her across the collarbone. She was still in the fight, but that had hurt like a royal son of a queen!

Attempting to grab some advantage, Switch grabbed at the man's wrist, attempting to stop its retreat from her sore shoulder. Maintaining her grip, the woman's body turned as she brought an elbow to impact the man's inner arm. If it connected, she hoped she could begin to slow down those quick hands of his, but even a miss would allow her backward momentum to carry her out of direct reach of his punches.

Just as she slid back to retake her stance, a creeping, inky darkness began to spread from another part of the room. It got the woman's heart racing in a manner utterly different than the rush she was currently feeling, deft fingers already reaching up to boost the input strength of her goggles. This changed the dynamic of the fight, and for a moment, all Switch could think about was getting the hell out of there.

The grapple with the wrist was admittedly, unexpected. The blow to his arm, moreso. Not enough force, momentum, or speed to break bones or hurt a tendon, but the sharp, shooting pain travelling up his arm wasn't fun either. He missed his blow's mark, instead hitting her collarbone. He was working on overdrive now. Adrenaline pumped through his body. He was a machine in motion. Everything became a chess game to him. The edges of his vision widened as his pupils dilated. His peripherals became more aware of movement. His hands steadied.

Something was amiss. Something nudged at the back of his mind. Something was wrong.

She was wearing goggles inside. That meant something. She looked like a Hapan, too. Lancer brought his shoulders downward, and charged her. He wasn't big by any stretch of the term. He barely reached six foot and he was wirey in physique at best. But tackling a smaller woman at the hips, to try and knock her into the bar?

That he could do.

[member="Switch"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Formorta"],

The assassin would have successfully closed in on the droid, who seemingly was either too busy talking with another machine to notice, or didn't care for her attack. However when she tried to slash him on the neck, or back, whichever she chose in the end, something she may not have planned for happened. A shimmering blue energy layer lighted up around him, surface of Abregado Combat Shield triggered by her attack. One could wonder how the droid was able to notice Formorita and activate the shield when the previous patron who attacked him seemed to be able to punch him just fine without it triggered. He didn't, or at least didn't had to, due to the shield's Matrix Focus HK could instinctively channel its power to reinforce specific points, or lower it in specific parts without cycling it on and off completely. So when the man tried to punch him, the droid simply focused the deflector shield to other part of his body, letting the organic break his hand on his face instead of being thrown back, and then returned the deflector shield to its normal state covering his body, which was then triggered by the assassin.

Closing her blade in Formorita would feel a peculiar feeling within the weapon, and her hand, for the closer it got the more his shield begun to magnetize it and repel it away from him. It wasn't an impossible barrier to cross as most of the time his deflector shield wasn't able to completely stop slugs but only slow them down to minimize the damage, but then again one could presume she was not stabbing or slashing with the same force that was put behind a bullet. Trying to attack him in melee, at least with the shield up, would require much more effort than she would originally suspect, at least to keep up the speed of it as without it the shield would make her more sluggish, trying to push and throw the blade away from the droid.

So Formorita would have a choice to face, she could stick with it and try to still slash the droid across the back or neck, which she would be able to do and then there was the question of how well the chitinous armored plates of the protective biot he wore fared against a melee strike, as well as whether or not it affected the Phrik-forged combat body underneath it. However it would make her vulnerable as pushing in with her strike and triggering the deflector shield it caused the machine to notice her presence. And while she attacked, with a whir and soft growl of the biot around the droid, she would end up staring off with HK, his faceplate turned even as he still spoke to the other droid in the face, looking right at her, or at least in her direction. One of his hands would snap then and extend to try and grab Formorita while she struck across his armored plates and his body to whip her overhead and fling her away from him across the establishment into the bar where he had previously thrown a Gamorrean, where Switch and Lancer were still fighting. An attack and counter-attack.

Or she could just back off while she could to change her plan once the droid's deflector shield was activated, his faceplate would still whir around to try and face whoever it was but by the time she retreated away from him, instead of taking extra time and energy to push through the force field, when his hand would snap to try and grab her, his six fingers would only close around empty air as darkness rolled in around them from the shadow-sorcery summoned by one of the other bar patrons.

It was actually a desired effect that Formorita was so annoyed with the machine, for he had a very peculiar fighting style. Being a droid, and especially one with so many tricks, gadgets, and designs like HK, he was much more effective in close combat, and he knew very well just how annoying he was, plus he loved attention. So his strategy usually was to taunt or make comments, whether witty or just dumb, to focus the attention of enemy on him, let them come to him instead of the other way around, for even if they landed hits on him, well there was a reason why he considered himself immortal. His outer Vong-based armor was designed to withstand heavy caliber weaponry, and it protected him from other Forces wink, his Phrik body could withstand plenty of punishment including lightsaber strikes, and due to his many redundant and backup systems he could survive much more than a common organic soldier. For example even if Formorita managed to decapitate him, the droid would be still active, both his head, which would of course keep talking, and the rest of his body, which would keep fighting. It wouldn't be the first time if HK was decapitated, had to finish the fight, and then fuse his head back onto his body and carry on like nothing happened.

[member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"],

Meanwhile, as HK dealt with Formorita, and the unnatural darkness rolled in around them from one of the Force users in the bar, he kept on talking with the other machine, of course, being able to speak while dividing his attention on the fight, because machines are good at multi-tasking,

"Oh well I am so sorry, Princess,"

HK replied to Copper in as good start as any to potential partnership,

"But that is literally what you were in relations to me, you were designated as Unidentified Unit, just as this piss-sack attacking me is designated as Unidentified Hostile Target, until I learn what your identification is!"

The older droid explained to Copper,

"Nice to make your acquaintance Monsieur Copper, as to how our alliance will help you, well since you are a droid like me, and I am actively talking to you in this bar fight, if one of the organics decide to attack you, or more likely more of them form a droid-lynching mob, I will help you fight them off! It will be easier to survive through this if we work together!"

Of course HK wasn't personally worried about surviving the bar fight, since again, he considered himself to be an immortal, if not divine, being, but the logic angle usually worked with other droids in the past when it came to arguments and proposals.

"After the fight I can always arm and equip you, I have access to plenty of resources and I know of a group of free droids like me who banded together!"

[member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Switch"], [member="Vokun"], [member="Captain Marek"], [member="Marcus Itera"], [member="Ghorua the Shark"],

Speaking of resources,

As the inky blackness of Vokun's making rolled out across the bar, HK grabbed his lightsaber with his free hand, lifting it up like a lantern and activating it. A pure-white blade of light pierced the shadows amassing among them, driving them away in the droid's immediate area, which would probably include Lancer, Switch, and Formorita, whether or not she decided to slink away from the machine. It was the Sliver of Light, an ancient lightsaber HK used especially when fighting darksiders. At its core the laser sword had a Solari crystal imbued with constant presence of the Light Side long ago, allowing neutral beings like droids to use it, and giving it special abilities. Its abilities were few, it could not cut or burn through normal beings, it burned with the aura of the Light Sight, serene glow of peace and hope that could have been now felt washing over those in his proximity as it drove away portion of the shadows, and it was especially useful against Shadow-Sorcery, or what some called Umbrakinesis, among other things since the droid used it to fight off Sith constructs, ghosts, and a Force-Wound at one point, also vampires.

Either way, as its light begun to dispel the shadow manipulation in his vicinity, returning visibility to some of the patrons, plus maybe allowing them to reconsider whether to fight or not, as they were touched by the aura of the Light Side, Zaiden would probably be able to recognize the lightsaber, and the droid, as in the past HK used it before to neutralize and literally cut off and dispel his shadow-constructs before.

"A million platinum coins for the first person who finds whoever decided to bring Shadow Sorcery into a bar fight, breaks their wrists, kneecaps, and feeds them their own chit! Or someone else's chit! I am not that picky!"

HK called out, announcing an impromptu bounty within the bar, which pretty much cancelled out the serenity of peaceful push of the Lightside he threw out to dispel the shadows around him by starting to rile up the mob once more. He decided to use actual physical currency instead of credits because for one thing, he didn't knew if credits were or were not good there, for the other he could afford it, running his own company with multiple successful deals, and thought that showering someone in platinum coins would look pretty cool.

I didn't want to be involved into this bar fight, but as I saw that HK was being attacked by some meat scum, I somehow wanted to be involved. The possibility that HK could talk to me and fight impressed me, then he explained: "Nice to make your acquaintance Monsieur Copper, as to how our alliance will help you, well since you are a droid like me, and I am actively talking to you in this bar fight, if one of the organics decide to attack you, or more likely more of them form a droid-lynching mob, I will help you fight them off! It will be easier to survive through this if we work together!" I replied with a quiet nod. "Ehh, seems quite nice mate, I think that might be a good deal." I made a long pause and looked at HK still fighting. "I would like to join then, buddy, pal, friend, whatever I can call you." I quickly added: "You wont regret taking me in, mate. Anyway, i'll help ya out, even if yer don't need my help."

I just decided to make it more interesting, so I just rushed into the fight with bare fists. Even if the Meat scum would try to do the same trick on me, I could just quickly crouch down and so, dodge the attack. So I was prepared for now, at least, for that one attack. I rushed forward and would hit Formorta's skull, maybe i would crack it with my metal fist.

I then fastly crouched down, to maybe dodge an attack that Formorta would "Maybe" do. I was about to slide my hand into the legs of the enemy, so she would maybe trip. I shouted: "Take that, you small Meat scum! Yer are outnumbered ; mate!"

Coming down from her spot on the roof she was unable to know that [member="HK-36"] had a shielding unit but on her blade coming closer she felt the distance push of the field surrounding him. The feeling was very familiar, having to deal with shielded targets on multiple occasion, quickly she retracted her blades from getting to close, landing quietly behind the droid using her extra limbs to soften the fall. To those looking only a small puff of dirt would be seen as the air from the fall pushed it out of the way, her stealth equipment muffling any sound or movement, though said methods were not always perfect.

To avoid anyone getting a bead on her location she did a backwards roll pressing her back against the wall, taking the chance to surveyed the bar, at the moment only a few of the patrons were fighting, but as things heated up it would devolve into a mosh pit of brawling. If the droids picked up her motion and position standing and fighting her only choice. If not staying hidden for the time being would the main objective, perhaps picking out a better target to attack in the mean time.

[member="VZX-73258 ~Mr. Copper~"]
[member="HK-36"]
[member="Lancer Damar"]
[member="Switch"]
[member="Marcus Itera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom