Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Begging You

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He gently squeezed her, for a moment simply standing there in silence and drinking her in.

A part of him wanted to tell her that he wasn't going to leave, that he'd decided to stay here and that would be that. Such things were unrealistic of course, he'd never fit in on Naboo and with her political games he'd be completely lost. That wasn't even to mention Kaile. No matter how much he wanted to stay behind, Kurt couldn't abandon his friend. He'd made a promise to her, and that promise would be fulfilled no matter what. He held Jamie for a moment more.

"I'll miss you too." The Courier said quietly.

"You be safe." He told her. "I love you."

He kissed her, then an announcement for boarding suddenly soared out over the hangar bay. His transport was leaving in a few moments, and if he didn't go now he would probably be left behind. He gave Jamie one more quick squeeze.

"I'll message you when I get there, can't wait to hear from you." One last peck on her lips, and Kurt jogged off towards the transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom