Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Batman

'Sup guys. I came here yesterday, actually, and I forgot to make a hello thread. This place is nice and Wintergreen and I would be happy to RP with you

Hello, and welcome. Always looking for a new roleplay-buddy, if you're up for it.

On top of that, if you need any assistance just let me or anyone else know - the community is great! :)

Welcome to Chaos. Daxton Bane, Intergalactic hero and RP addict at your service. I would like to extend an invite for you to consider joining us over at the Confederacy as well. Cheers.

Matreya

@[member="Centurion"] don't cal yourself Batman. Plagiarism is not acceptable for the site, trust me from personal experience with the Dark Knight and this site.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Zaiden James-Greyson said:
@[member="Centurion"] don't cal yourself Batman. Plagiarism is not acceptable for the site, trust me from personal experience with the Dark Knight and this site.
Dude. It's a Writer's account. Chill out. Lol. :p

Welcome Cen. Have fun and enjoy your stay! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom