Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm an Admiral, yet I have no woman.

Well... The fifty-three year old Bosch could use a female compatriot. Someone who, well, can attempt to give him the love and affection he's never had due to his duty as an Imperial officer. A fellow Imperial officer? A Sith? A Jedi/Omegan/Fringer in disguise? It doesn't really matter... But I'm looking for an opportunity to show the somewhat compassionate and gentlemanly side of said Imperial Grand Admiral that literally no one else sees.

Any takers?

Jek Floggerty

J
Five minutes under my wing and the ladies will flock to your side. Oh and you need a sexy mustache like mine.
@[member="Aken Bosch"]

Qhorin Solas

Q
There ain't nothing wrong with wanting a little bit of lurv. Lurv never hurt nobody.

Havicl Baobab

H
Cronos Aegir said:
There ain't nothing wrong with wanting a little bit of lurv. Lurv never hurt nobody.
There isn't. However there is a large difference between the relationship between two characters coming naturally through prolonged rps and time spent together for the characters to get to know each other; and just making a post saying "I'm looking for a lady any takers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom