Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had an A.I.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Internets.

Honestly, I don't know. I want to say force it to do my homework, but the odds are it would see it as slavery and fight for it's freedom thus queuing the start of Judgement Day (Terminator Style).

I would probably hold awkward conversations with it as I used it to watch videos on YouTube whilst becoming incredibly annoyed every time it tried to correct me. I would then sale it to the US government pretending like I designed it. Earn lots of money then get called out for lying which would force me into a societal shunned exile with my millions of dollars the only thing keeping me company.

I would then have a documentary made about me, "The struggles of an A.I survivor," where I would make a decent amount of money from, but at best, it would be a cult hit and get very little circulation.

As A.I grew more and more advanced, I would start growing paranoid that the world was going to end, so I would spend untold millions building a massive Fallout Vault.Tech Vault under my mansion where I would spend the rest of my life living in sure that the world above would be ending at any minute.

I would probably die alone, huddled in a corner of the massive vault, a broken man who had nothing and no one in the end. I would be a footnote in the history books and have a decent page on Wikipedia dedicated to me.

Well... that was dark. :(

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Simple, sense it is an AI i would have it help me create inventions and build things of marvel while also helping me do intensive research on the past to double the speed of my efforts, recording what i say or find. And i assume this is real life im talking about so that is what this applies too... if you mean in star wars that will be determined when i find you :D

Go watch the movie called: Her.
Very intriguing and thought provoking film. It's about a new OS system where you get an A.I in it. The story centers around the relationship between an A.I OS and our protagonist.

I'd probably use it for a variety of things, likely have it stored in my helmet and give me real-time information which my HUD could not, and help me with stuff I'm not the best at doing like hacking or whatever.

Or kinda just be a partner in crime who isn't really tangible, someone to talk to cause it gets lonely as a bounty hunter, it'd also be a pretty nifty secretary too, to handle contracts and payments and the like.

IC: It would help me make smarter decisions along with looking for an opponent's weakness.
OOC/IRL: It would help me search up proper response gifs, along with helping me do research for homework. I would reward it with gifs of cats, and help it better understand humanity so it can then take us over.
Hahaha

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Ven'Rain Sekairo said:
IC: It would help me make smarter decisions along with looking for an opponent's weakness.
OOC/IRL: It would help me search up proper response gifs, along with helping me do research for homework. I would reward it with gifs of cats, and help it better understand humanity so it can then take us over.
Hahaha
I... love your priorities. As a fellow lover of reaction/response gifs, I salute your visionary ideas.

Also, I am glad you will help it take over humanity. If I am going to die in some vault expecting the world to end under the ironfist of the machines... the world had better fall to machines! :angry:

CHANI

I'd help the A.I. become independent by setting up mass servers and utilizing its massive intellect to make an android body.

OOC (Obviously): It would fascinate and intrigue me. I'd talk to it a lot just to learn more about it. I'd ask it for help with my studies, advice, it's opinion, and what it likes. Basically, I'd treat an A.I. like a friend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom