Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Duct Tape, Tylenol, or a Band-Aid Can't Solve It... Maybe a Togruta Can?

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
"So... What do you want to do today?" the Togruta giggled, blushing a bit as he put his arm around her. It seemed that the boldness she had felt last night was gone for the moment and she was back to being the calm, reserved, and quiet healer she usually was. Her montrals wiggled a bit as she nuzzled against him, waiting for a response. [member="William Seraven"]

I grinned and pressed a kiss to the montrals while my hand rested comfortably on her side, pulling her into me. "Not sure." A walk sounded nice, for once training was off my mind, but most of all, i just wanted to be with her and there were few places as comfortable as the couch we often shared. "Maybe later, we can go ride some more foxes."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Yes! We should definitely go ride the foxes again later! They're soooo cute! I want one so bad! Are people allowed to own them?!" she asked eagerly, grinning happily at him. She brightened up significantly anytime the large foxes were mentioned. They made her behave as if she were a child again. Any chance she got, the young togrutan would be at the stables, petting the large creatures and occasionally riding or playing with them. She even did a bit of healing on any fox that had acquired an injury. [member="William Seraven"]

I grinned and hugged her, loving her excitement which caused my tail to wag behind me. "Then whenever you're ready we can go. And I'll be sure to ask the stable master if they can take owners beyond the state." I loved it when she was this happy, and despite the earlier news of no exercise, I had to admit that this had been some of the best hours of my life.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Let's go now! Come on, come on, come on!" Saryana replied, giggling as she practically dragged him to the door. "One of them looked like it was pregnant last time. I wonder if it had babies! I bet they'd be soooo adorable. Let's go play with them!"

The young Togruta slowed down a bit as she remembered her orders about Will not straining himself. She was bouncing around excitedly as they walked though, very eager to reach the large foxes. [member="William Seraven"]

I let out a laugh as she pulled me off the couch. If not for my second joints, I'd have likely fallen flat on my face. As it was, I used a double pop to essentially turn my leg into a pogo stick, allowing me to bounce up to two legs so that I could follow her. "Alright, Alright, I'm coming!" I grinned adn followed after, making my way to the stables behind her.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana continued to smile and laugh until they finally reached the stables. The fox that had been pregnant last time no longer was, and now had a litter of small pups crowded around it. Saryana made a strange sounding noise resembling a 'squee' and ran over to look at them. The stable master shook his head, grinning at her and asked her if she wanted to hold one of the pups. The young healer nodded eagerly and the stable master climbed into the pen they were in and retrieved one, handing it over to Sary. [member="William Seraven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom