Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Duct Tape, Tylenol, or a Band-Aid Can't Solve It... Maybe a Togruta Can?

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Saryana was running around looking for Will. He had gone off somewhere to train while she practiced her healing and she couldn't remember where he said he would be when she finished. The red skinned Togruta was searching the training grounds frantically trying to find him. "Will? Wiiiiiiiiiiiilll? Where are you?" She called as she ran about, trying to sense his force signature as she was just learning to do.

[member="William Seraven"]

Higher, faster, smoother, I had to improve. It was a natural thought for me to push myself and this session was no different. Restraining myself from using my hands unless necessary, I used my feet to leap from beam to beam in a large array of mounted bars. The purpose was obvious. See how fast you could reach the top of the agility course. But despite this simplicity, I knew a simple distraction could lead to my literal downfall. And while it was a pleasant one, such a distraction did come my way. "Will? Wiiiiiiiiiiiilll? Where are you?"

I turned to face the voice, taking a away a needed moment to watch my feet. "Hey Sar- Woah!" My foot slipped from the bar and the next thing I knew, I was falling down the course I had worked to transcend. Hard work turned to hard pain in an instant as I flipped upside down and slammed the top of my back into a bar which would flip me right side up to hit another with a chest. That basically set the pace as I fell down, each hit flipping me into the next. "SON OF A GUNDARK!"

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Ah!!! Will are you okay?" Saryana screamed as she raced across the course, going under the bars, to wear Will had fallen. She quickly began examining him, looking for injuries and trying to determine what to do about it. The girl was already becoming quite the accomplished healer. The Togruta didn't even have to think about it as she slowly began healing small scrapes and cuts that her Zorren boyfriend had sustained as he fell. [member="William Seraven"]

I let out a low groan, trying t blink the stars out of my vision. Holy hell I was in pain. "I don't think anything's broken." My words were a bit of a quiet groan, but its not like I could help it. After all, falling two stories down a set of bars does tend to take out a bit of your breath. Still, despite the lack of breaks, it was obvious I wouldn't be getting up for a while. Though, the healing hands of [member="Saryana Lynae"] did offer quite a bit of comfort. "Thanks."

Saryana Lynae

"I healed all of the cuts and scrapes, but you'll be bruised and sore for awhile. Do you want me to help you get back to your room? I can take care of you better there. I'll make you some tea, and something to eat!" The young woman offered, running her fingers through Will's hair a few times. She was wearing a navy blue dress that fell slightly past her knees. The Togruta was currently sitting with Will's head resting in her lap. [member="William Seraven"]

I smiled as the air returned to my lungs. I gave her as cheery a smile as I could. "Now why would I move to there if I'm perfectly comfortable here?" By no means was it a lie, her lap was incredibly comfortable for my head and I couldn't hep but enjoy the view of her face looking down at me, even if it had a bit too much worry on that. But as many other things about my Togrutan girlfriend, it was just another adorable trait. "Besides, I hate tea."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"I think there's some hot chocolate in my room," she replied, smiling down at him. When they lived together in her apartment before Alex had taken them both in Will had always insisted that there be hot chocolate in her cupboards. The young Togruta continued to pet his hair as she smiled down at him. She had a feeling he was enjoying having his head in her lap, but he could lay like this on the couch in the small apartment like quarters she had been granted in the temple. [member="William Seraven"]

My tail flicked and rose up to wrap around her arm in a loving grip of black and red. "Now that, is a great idea." My smile widened and I started to lift my head. Sore, yeah. But I'd had worse plenty of times. "So, will we set off? Or are you set on completely screwing up my hair." I flashed her a lopsided smile. Despite my words, she was right, I did enjoy it.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana smiled and got up as well, reaching for Will's hand with the one that had been petting his hair before. She made sure to walk slowly since he was sore from the fall. The former dancer led him back to her own quarters and sat him down on the couch while she fetched him a cup of hot chocolate. She returned with Will's favored drink and a plate of nerf burgers for him as well. She figured he was probably hungry after training all day. [member="William Seraven"]

I smiled and got up, sing my tail for balance as I walked with her to the apartment. Once we were there, I happily sat down on the couch, happy to be away from the pain of the fall. "Much better..." My head fell back against the soft cushions of the couch. As the smell of the hot chocolate hit my nose, I couldn't help my mouth from watering, though the same happened when i caught the sizzling smell of the nerf burgers. "That way you spoil me, I'm starting to feel like a bad boyfriend."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"So spoil me back sometime. I like stuffed animals and chocolate," Saryana giggled, sitting down beside him after going to fetch her own plate of food and a cup of tea. The former dancer frowned slightly though as she caught site of her old dancer uniform. "We should burn that sometime," she said, gesturing to the offending article of clothing, if it could even be called that with how little it covered. When she had come to the Order of the Gray, Sary had been allowed to get some new clothing as her dancer's garb wasn't 'suitable' for her anymore. The Togruta had been overjoyed and bought a few new dresses. [member="William Seraven"]

I wrapped my tail around Sary and pulled her over to me before kissing her cheek. "We'll make a party out of it. Complete with whatever chocolates I can get my hands on and a bed of stuffed animals." looking over at the costume, I couldn't help but have a small flashback, flying back to that time I rolled on the bar floor and plopped under her. It brought a small reddening to my cheeks which I quickly pushed down while taking a sip of the hot beverage. "So, what now?"

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"I cuddle you until you feel better and then we go find something to do?" she offered, taking a sip of her tea before beginning to eat. The Togruta was extremely hungry as healing took alot of her energy due to her still being new at it. She ate quickly and leaned back against the couch again. The young healer glanced to the side to see if Will had finished as well before cuddling against him again. [member="William Seraven"]

I grinned and started to eat. Made for eating meat and the ravenous hunger of the Zorren species made me finish a bit faster than Saryana and I smiled as she started to cuddle up against me, wrapping my arms around her. "To think, you once spent your times dancing in a bar,a nd now you're here with me staying on what I think is a planet just as beautiful as old Alderaan."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"I don't care where I am or what I'm doing for work as long as you're beside me," she mumbled, curling up against him. She had her head on his chest and one hand was absentmindedly petting the tail that was wrapped around her. Will was more than just her boyfriend in her mind, he was her best friend as well. She couldn't imagine life without him in it now that he had been around for so long. The two of them had been together for awhile now. [member="William Seraven"]

Her words brought a spark of happiness to me and I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss her lips. "You're the one person who could have managed to pull me off the street and convince me to stay in one place." True, I'd vowed freedom when I left home. That I'd explore the galaxy and travel the streets, but when I met Saryana, that seemed to change. I guess some things were worth staying still for.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Oh come on, I can't be that special," she replied, blushing a bit. She kissed him again, pulling him closer as she did so. Even though she wasn't being trained in combat the Togruta was still fairly strong from her dancing career. She pulled away and laid her head against his chest again. Having Will around had brightened her life so much. The healer had thought she'd be stuck as a dancer forever. She had already resigned to her fate of being sold to a hutt when Will came along and gave her hope again. If it wasn't for him, she probably would have given up. [member="William Seraven"]

"Actually, you are. My life was in danger no matter where I went. But then I found you, and suddenly I didn't care. I felt safe." I grinned and enjoyed her kiss, my arms wrapped around her as our lips met. "My parent used to tell me stories of zorren heroes, and many of these tales held a moral that I've started to understand. Fighting for power makes a person driven. Fighting for survival makes a person strong. Fighting for another, makes a person invincible."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana actually felt a few tears of joy come to her eyes at his words. She buried her face in his chest and smiled as she felt them slide down her cheeks. No one had ever cared so greatly for her except her mother. Her father had sold her to pay his debts, she never got to know her siblings, and her employers certainly didn't care for her. Will, Alex, and now the Order were really the only people she had left, and to her Will mattered the most out of all of them. She finally glanced up and kissed his cheek, smiling sweetly and wiping a tear from her face. [member="William Seraven"]

I saw the tears brimming in her eyes and let her have a moment to collect herself before wiping away the rest of those she didn't get. "So far, I think we've done very well. Sure I may not have become some powerful jedi with these guys, but who needs power when I can relax on days like this." I flashed her another grin and pulled her closer to me, both my arms and my tail wrapping around her torso. "Sure I didn't learn a bunch of fancy force powers, but who needs that when I can enjoy times like this with you? Besides, all mighty force users generally don't have time for hot chocolate."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom