Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Duct Tape, Tylenol, or a Band-Aid Can't Solve It... Maybe a Togruta Can?

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
"Good, but no training for awhile, even if nothing is broken, you probably have a few strained muscles. Doctor's orders!" she teased, kissing his cheek as she did so. She may be lightheartedly joking about it now, but she was serious. If she caught him trying to do anything to physical for awhile, she would tied him to a chair to prevent him for hurting himself. [member="William Seraven"]

My ears flicked at her orders and instantly, my tail stopped swaying. "Daaamn." Sure it was good to relax, but standing still was one of the things I hated most. Training was one of the ways, I got out my energy and got to test myself. Strained muscles or no, I still enjoyed my exercise, pain and all. After all, it was one of the few times I was allowed the action I had before I got domesticated by my girlfriend.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Just stay put for a week. Do puzzles and stuff instead. Training the mind is just as important, if not more so, as training the body. I have a few books of puzzles I can lend you. Some of them are rather difficult, but they help develop logical thinking," Saryana explained, running her fingers through his hair. She felt bad ordering him not to train, especially with how much he loved it, but she was only trying to ensure that he healed properly. "You can spend the week with me if you want, too." [member="William Seraven"]

A louder groan and my head plopped back against the couch. "A week!?" A week of inactivity, I feared, would drive me insane. And the puzzles weren't exactly a high point. Sure I enjoyed using my mind, but not in ways such as figuring out how to put a round peg into a square hole. I preferred more practical things, such as escape scenarios. Suddenly it seemed that all I had to look forward to was the books, that is until she mentioned her last idea. My ears perked a bit. "Well, I guess that's not so bad..." Sure I loved her, but there was still the fact I'd be in a week of no activity.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"And a week spent with me won't exactly be a week of lazing about on the couch, or in bed for that matter," she replied, grinning. She didn't usually say things like that, but every once in awhile the persona she used as a dancer resurfaced and terrible jokes ensued. She blushed a bit when she realized how that sounded. "And I just mean no intense training. We can go for walks and stuff." [member="William Seraven"]

I rolled my eyes at the first comment about the couch, but when she made the bed statement, I felt my self stiffen a bit. Did she really just...? I let out a loud laugh and pulled her closer, wrapping my tail around her waist. It was strange to see my innocent togrutan girlfriend make those jokes, but that's what made it even funnier. "Alright, I guess I can settle for a few walks."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Aw, no desire to exercise in other ways?" she teased, smiling at him. She was feeling rather bold today, and the jokes just kept coming. She enjoyed seeing the look on his face when she made those jokes. She honestly had no desire for such things right now, but seeing him go tense before laughing hysterically made her smile. They really were the perfect pair. [member="William Seraven"]

I let out another laugh and kissed her, my tail flicking happily around her. "Careful Sary, you might just give me too many thoughts while I'm stuck from my exercises." I grinned at her and leaned comfortably back into the couch. Again, it was realy strange to hear her talk like that, but there was something about it I liked.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Oh yeah? What kind of thoughts?" she asked, climbing onto his lap so that she rested with one leg one either side of his lap, straddling him. She leaned in to kiss him and smirked. The young healer had no idea what was making her act so bold, but Will had seemed to be liking it. The urge to keep doing it was rather hard to resist. [member="William Seraven"]

I felt a few of my hairs go on end as she continued to play with me. What had gotten into her? Usually, Saryana was so mild mannered, but now, it seemed her whole focus was on torturing me. Though, I suppose I should have expected something of this when I decided to start going out with a dancing girl. As she kissed me, I pulled her body against mine and returned the kiss. "You know exactly what kind."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Tell me more, come on, I'm curious," she teased, after pulling away from the kiss. She leaned back on the couch, pulling Will with her so their positions were reversed. She really had no idea what had gotten into, but it just felt kind of... right. It was also fun of course, to see Will look so eager and so confused at the same time. She giggled a bit beneath him and smiled up at him, her hands resting on either side of her head. [member="William Seraven"]

My tail unwrapped and flicked behind me. Was this happening? Was I dreaming? That's it I had to be dreaming. And yet, the taste of her lips, the touch of her hands, it was too real to be a dream. No, this was definitely real. And even if it was, I was sure I'd claw whoever tried to wake me up. I leaned forward for another kiss, this one with a new feeling. We'd shared loving kisses, friendly kisses, and a few romantic kisses. None like this though. This was something else entirely. "I love you..." Such were the last words that left my mouth before we started something I really hoped I wouldn't regret.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana yawned sleepily and rolled off the couch. She hit the floor with a loud thud and yelped in surprise. After a few moments the events of the previous night came rushing back to her. She pulled the blanket around her, totally ignoring the fact that Will was still on the couch and partially under it and glanced up at him, blushing heavily. "I... Did we.... I mean.... We really.... You know.... I never thought.... Am I gonna get pregnant?" She asked, glancing up at him. [member="William Seraven"]

The relief of weight and a small thump woke me from my sleep and I turned to see [member="Saryana Lynae"] on the ground and staring back up at me. "Are you alri-" I was stopped by her rush of questions and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Rolling off the couch to join her, I draped the blanket over the two of us. "Yes. Yes. I had a vague idea. And lets hope not yet."

Saryana Lynae

"I... Oh...," She paused for a moment, not sure what to say and just staring into his eyes for a few moments. She blinked after a few minutes and finally found the courage to speak again. "I love you [member="William Seraven"]," she said his full name this time, to emphasize her words. She really did love him, and she was more sure of that now than she ever had been before. She pulled him down for a kiss, smiling a bit as she did so.

I returned the kiss, my arms wrapping around her body. If there were two things I knew, the first was that I sure as hell didn't regret what just happened. The other was that I loved the togrutan in my arms and there was nothing I wanted more than to spend every moment with her. "I love you too, Saryana Lynae." Behind me, I could feel my tail, fluffed several times its normal size, wave behind us, swaying the blanket.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"We should probably get dressed," Saryana mumbled after a few minutes of laying on the floor and cuddling against him. She smiled cheerfully, giggling a bit as the blanket shifted around due to her boyfriend's wagging tail. It was so cute. The young togruta slowly pushed him off of her, and stood up. She walked back to her room and began rifling through her drawers, finally settling on wearing a navy blue knee length dress with no straps. [member="William Seraven"]

I smiled and offered her a nod before watching her get up to get dressed. And somehow, I couldn't bring myself to look a way until the door closed behind her. "Hell..." Snapping out of my thoughts, I started to my own room to get dressed as well, her face etched on my mind. Sure Sary was never far from my thoughts, but now, she was all I could think about, and I had a feeling she'd be like that for a while.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana walked back into the living room and plopped down onto the couch. She had no idea what they could spend the rest of the day doing. With Will not able to do any activities that were too 'intense', it was looking to be a rather boring day. Maybe they could go for a walk or something? She shrugged, deciding to simply ask him what he wanted to do when he returned. [member="William Seraven"]

My smiled continued as I walked but, dressed in my normal clothes, save one thing. I made my way past Sary and reached down to pick up my jacket before swirling it around myself. Once I was covered I wrapped an arm around Sary and kissed her cheek before taking a seat on our normal couch. I wanted to say something, but to be honest, I couldn't think of anything. 'Good game' just didn't seem to fit.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom