Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Duct Tape, Tylenol, or a Band-Aid Can't Solve It... Maybe a Togruta Can?

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Saryana giggled and stole a sip of his hot chocolate. She was happy to have such a loving boyfriend. The teen briefly wondered what the chances were that they'd be together forever. She set the cup back down and leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'd sit in your lap, but you're probably still too sore for that," she told him, petting his tail once again as they cuddle together. She yawned sleepily, being this close to Will and relaxing always made her tired. [member="William Seraven"]

I let out a small laugh as she took my sip of coffee and made the comment of seating. "Well, I've healed pretty well if you really want to." My head tilted to lean against hers, enjoying the closeness himself. "But this is comfortable too." I smiled and kissed her cheek while my tail puffed up a bit under her hand, the feeling of her fingers being enjoyed as they stroked the soft fur.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana nodded and very carefully shift into his lap. Her legs were hanging over the arm of the couch and she had her head resting against Will's chest as he held her close. The Togruta smiled and kissed his cheek. If it were up to her, she and Will would just stay like this forever. They didn't have as much time to relax lately due to their training. Moments where they could cuddle like this were becoming a rare experience. [member="William Seraven"]

I couldn't help but wince a bit as Sary shifted into my lap, but it was worth it to have my beautiful girlfriend come even closer. As she came nearer, I tightened my arms to hold her against my chest, leaning my head down to kiss between the peaks of her montrals. "I love you Saryana." My tail fluffed a bit more as I smiled and rested my head over hers.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana blushed as Will kissed the gap between her montrals. She had never heard him say he loved her before. The Togruta smiled happily and turned just enough to look him in the eye. "I love you too, Will," She replied softly before leaning in too kiss him. She resisted the urge to look over at her dancer's uniform and grin. Maybe she'd keep it, who knows it might be useful later. The young Togruta wasn't entirely innocent after all. She had heard the other dancers talking plenty of times. [member="William Seraven"]

My ears flicked lightly at the return of my declaration, sparking a sense of joy inside of me. Of course, it was something I knew We loved each other, it was a truth and had been a truth since our time on Nar Shadaa. Of course, it took me til now to say it and of course, there was no regret in that. Not to mention, while knowing it was one thing, hearing it was by far another, and something far greater at that.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana cuddled against him, causing her montrals to tickle the side of his face. The happy young couple was one of the cutest sights to ever be seen. The healer grinned ecstatically for several minutes after hearing his words, kissing him a few times as well. She had never had anyone outside of family tell her they loved her. The sixteen year old stayed like that for several minutes before yawning a bit, slowly beginning to fall asleep. [member="William Seraven"]

My tail fluffed against her and I had to lift my head a bit to resist laughing at the feeling of her montrals. As for each following kiss, those were things that I wouldn't miss for the world, enjoying each one until Sary started to doze off. Probably the healing had left her a bit tired, not that I would mind letting her fall asleep on me.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana kept him trapped on the couch with her for a few hours. Even though his injuries were very minor, healing so many cuts and scrapes had taken it's toll on the young girl. She was exhausted. Will would likely end up having to stay in her apartment all night unless he moved her. The poor girl slept until early the next morning. Upon waking she got up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. [member="William Seraven"]

William smiled as she dozed off and kissed the top of her head once more. Once she had been asleep for a few moments, her placed his head between the sides of her montrals and fell asleep as well, only to wake up when she got up to make breakfast. With his golden eyes flickering open to give a drowsy smile, he watched her from the couch. "Good morning."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana was in the process of making some bacon and eggs for breakfast when she heard Will speak. She smiled and waved at him, wincing as some grease in the pan popped and hit her arm. She would heal it later, for now she had food to cook. There was a glass of hot chocolate already made on the counter with a plate next to it. She grabbed another plate and a cup from a nearby cabinet. She poured some boiling water from a teapot on the stove into the cup and placed a teabag in it. By the time she was finished their breakfast was ready. She put some bacon and eggs on both plates and gestured for Will to come grab his. [member="William Seraven"]

I smiled and stood up walking to join her. Leaning onto the counter, I waited and watched her cook until she finished and placed the food on the plates. "Thank you." I picked up my plate and cup, waiting for hers to get hers as well. "You can heal. You can dance. And you can cook. What exactly, can't you do?" I grinned at her and flicked my tail before starting to walk to a seat to eat.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana walked back to the couch, laughing a bit at Will's comment. "Oh you know... Run, fight, pickpocket people, fly, shoot lasers from my eyes, it's really quite a long list compared to the one you just gave," she replied teasingly. The Togruta could be a bit of a smart ass when the opportunity arose and this was no exception. She smirked a bit as she waited for a responce. [member="William Seraven"]

I rolled my eyes and kissed her before resuming to eat my food. "Well, for about half of those, you've got me." As usual, her food was delicious and I had to restrain myself from devouring it in moments, a problem my species had. After all, when you can eat as much as we do, you tend to compensate by eating faster.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"There's more in the pans on the stove if you're still hungry," she told him, smiling as she watched him trying to restrain himself. She knew how much trouble Will had eating his food slowly. She had seen how ravenous his appetite could be first hand. The young Togruta smiled at him as she spoke. In truth, the healer loved cooking, and having someone to cook for made her extremely happy. [member="William Seraven"]

Well, those words were certainly welcome. Resuming my normal speed, I finished off the first plate fairly quickly then went to get more. Once I had filled up another round, I smiled and went back to sit next to [member="Saryana Lynae"]. "Thanks. You know, sometimes this does get annoying. Having to eat all the time, especially when I was living on the streets. I swear, that hunger was the worst part.

Saryana Lynae

Saryana smiled, his eagerness when it came to the food she cooked made her exceedingly happy. She frowned a bit at his comment though. How many times had he nearly starved while living on the streets? She had no way to really know, but she had a feeling it was alot. The young Togruta was determined to keep Will well supplied with food for the rest of his life. [member="William Seraven"]

I noticed her frown and pulled her a bit closer for another kiss. "Hey, a bit of hunger wasn't as bad as it sounds. Besides, it was the life I chose for myself." Still, it was touching to see her concern. Another thing I missed about living with people and in homes. They actually cared. Had I died in the street, I'd be just another dead rat to be cleaned off int he morning. But here, I had people who I knew would miss me. While I didn't plan on going any time soon, it was a nice thought.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"If you ever try to go off on your own again, you better know that I'm coming with you," she replied, snuggling closer to him with her face pressed against his neck. There was nothing she enjoyed more than cuddling with him.

"Are you feeling any better? After the fall I mean?" she asked after a few moments, pulling back enough to study his face as she asked the question. She had been trained to search for signs of pain in her patients. He appeared to be sore still, but that seemed to be it for the most part. [member="William Seraven"]

I grinned and nodded at her words. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Sary." I leaned my head a bit over hers, enjoying her closeness while my tail swayed behind me. "Much better. Wasn't as bad as it looked, especially since I didn't break anything." I flashed her a smile. Sure I was a bit sore, but I was, for the most part, unharmed.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom