Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IC Character - the Parents

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Are you so bored right now that you actually have a picture of your character's parents? Did his or her mom or dad make holographic news? Or not? Show us who your character's parents are! :)

IC Character
In-Character Character...

Like a substantial number of characters on this board, Fabula's an RP baby. Her "parents" (one mother, one genetic donor) were characters with their own RP histories. One of them is still RP'd on occasion, but the other has been long since retired.

[member="Petra Cavatio"] was Fabula's...instigator, I guess you could say. She's the one who magicscienced the Cavataio twins out of her subject's womb. Petra was a strict woman with a literal god complex, and led a cult to flatter her own ego. At one point, on another board, she was one of the faction leaders. So yes, she "made news" in the most literal of fashions. Petra isn't responsible for most of Fabula's instability, but she at least facilitated it.

The twins' birth mother, Anna Sachae, was only known to the galaxy by way of her treason charges, and even then only for a moment. Mostly she puttered around doing not a whole lot and being extremely unlucky. She was a great mechanic, a brilliant (if erratic) engineer, and practically saintly to her kids. She's also been dead for about six or seven hundred years, and will remain that way. Backstory death is the only true death in fiction. XD

I'm only linking images because I'm proud of being able to find a work-safe image of Petra.

Petra
2007-07-16_052143_BNBabes06.jpg

Anna
84220.jpg

My main character and also my favourite, Lilin, is a daughter of two people from this community. One of them is Lilith Mae Lancaster, you've probably seen her in many variations, but the most common one is an eerie ghostly figure.

The other one is [member="Vitor Imperieuse"], you can see his picture from his avatar.

Hauntruss actually has no parents. Never made any, she was found by the Jedi Council during the first years of the Old Republic on a feral world playing the jungle beasts who had nurtured her as their own.

Pictures of them? Ah, I might have to find them. Veino's parents, however, are Dyna and Jeklyn Garn. They run a small fishing business on the ocean opposite of Yumflah. Both alive, both happy, they have several other kids, none of whom are Force sensitive, and most work in the fishery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom