Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Used to be Someone

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
hero_Shelter-2015.jpg

If anyone can spare the time, I'm available for more threads. I'm a writer with too much muse. My characters are:

Kay Arenais

[member="Loreena Arenais"]

[member="Doyle"]

I'm not involved in anything major for the time being. Kay's trying to adjust to civilian life on her own, far away from her enemies.

Loreena's out and about doing odd jobs with her ship and crew.

Doyle is...well, a recovering addict trying to make an honest living (and hide from those he owes debts to).

Either PM me or comment below. Thank you for your time.

Kay-Larr

[member="Valin Seek"] [member="PW-3PX"]

Any specific character you'd all like?

[member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

I already can guess who'd you like to thread with. :p You'd have to visit her tea shoppe.

Kay-Larr

[member="Valin Seek"]

Keeping secrets, are we? ;) That's okay. Lori does too. :p Where shall they bump into eachother? Space station somewhere?

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

Come to my tea shoppe :)

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Kay Arenais"]

Puts a credit chip in your coffee cup thinking that it's a donation jar.
Exits feeling good about himself.

Charitable donations aside, I'm trying to start a series of events, I'll keep you in mind if you're up for mercenary work with Loreena Arenais.

Kay-Larr

[member="Valdus Bral"]

Lori hasn't killed anyone yet, outside of shooting fighters down in space. But that doesn't mean that she wouldn't...if push came to shove :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom