Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought we were cool, Bro [TU and OS]

Sage's voice became calm, almost impassive. His eyes turned vacant and unblinking, pure voids of the nothingness into which his enemies would be plunged. Someone clearly had a death wish. His amphistaves eyed the Zabrak hungrily, and to sate them, Sage reached into his pocket and flung a piece of raw meat at his arm. The snake treat was promptly snapped up by the most vicious of the three sentient heads.

"You are no longer the Shadow of the Dark Lord, Ferus," he said, reminding the Sith Lord of his standing. "To invoke His name as you do, is akin to a farce."

If Darth Ferus had shown some respect upon entering, then things would have been reasonable and civil. But obviously the Sith Lord wanted to play alpha dog. In that case, Sage would gladly rip his challenger to shreds.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Gerion Ardik"]

Mythos thought that would be terribly ironic, To be Flayed alive under the Halls he had once beside the Blackguard fought to defend. It was only now that he thought that just Maybe [member="Darth Venefica"] was right, Maybe that's where we would all head to, being cast out as traitor and hunted down.

All the Assassins murdered and Exiled by the same ones they had once sworn their lives to... No, it could not be, Mythos had lead himself to believe that was impossible.

Yet that is what happened on Anaxes, Mythos himself pulled the Trigger on the missiles of his own ship, then fled back hearing the detonations behind his ears. Something he tried to forget, but was only now reminded. He did not gaze to look above but he knew the voice of Ferus when he heard it, and the words of Xander that he knew to be true, none of that affected him at much, the Fact that Ferus was back and somehow alive he knew would only be a matter of time.... But the Fact that he had lost the trust of the Hand disheartened him deeply... and thus his Gaze did not rise from the stone with broken pebbles at his sides. The Disappointment in Banes' voice, was punishment to last a lifetime and still have some for death, his Good Master disappointed

The Dragon was here, how unexpected.... yet his presence here did not Make Mythos concerned, the puppet of Capitalists was the only title he brought with him to these halls, Carach however he knew and respected, Getting on the bad side of yet another Sith Lord was not on his scheduled today. Of course the Lady who spoke up first perked his ear and almost caused him to turn his head,perhaps she had seen much war in her life to be startled so easily... understandable, yet her remark went without visual or emotional cues.

Yet he did not speak, nor would speak unless commanded otherwise, his eyes would be fixed to the ground unless told to rise, Old Habits are hard to break.

The Command of Sage was probably not the best, the thought of being flayed alive was not all that negative in the Eyes of Sith or most Capitalists in the Trade Unions and the Assassins, The Talk between the Hand and the Former shadow, would not pipe up a response from Mythos, he was a student and they the masters. However... if allowed to speak, he was not sure what he would say.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]​

"Aahh. That would be news to me." Oddly enough, Ferus was only here to represent the Shadow. If he wasn't it..

"Then I apologize. No one tells me anything these days. I defer to your judgment then, as you are the only vessel of the Dark Lord here." With the news clear and understood, the Sith turned to go out the way he came. "Oh right. Sorry about Fresia, you will need to remake that basin."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
The conteempt in the room was palpable, so much so Xander fed off it. His eyes were focused on Mythos, and while the others spoke, Xander was already at work. Tenticles of the force had already pushed deep into the surface of the skin on Mythos face. A small seed was planted, a thing which would take form when he lay in the quiet of night. The Knight would leave thinking his only punishment would be the words Xander was about to utter, but there would be a permanent reminder of the price which came from behaving as he had toward an ally. These were not the days of old when the Rule of Two saw Sith doing as they pleased. No an empire needed alliances. The Dark Lord himself would choose when those were to be broken, not some arrogant Knight who had an overinflated view of his own self significance.

"Darth Mythos, you have proven to be quite the embarassment to the Assassins, and to Lord Bane himself. I am not even sure Ferus could support your actions. That is why I feel it is only fitting you personally pay for the damage caused to the Techno Union. All their droids you will pay to rebuild, thirty percent of your wealth will fund their next business venture, and ten percent of it split between Tmoxin and Draco for their troubles in having to come here. If you do not comply withing the week's end, it will be seized forcibly and your connection to the dark side cut off..."

Xander turned to Sage.

"I think it only fair our coffers should not have to rebuild the damage, or theirs. If you feel a demotion, or any other measure, is in order I defer that to you."

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

"Sure, ten percent of his wealth. Tmoxin go ahead and take all that." I said. It didn't matter what punishment they dealt out, the simple fact he had been punished at all was enough of a hit to his pride that it would be satisfactory. Any bonus points I scored with Tmoxin couldn't hurt, and five percent of his wealth would probably go unnoticed in my accounts. The key here was that the alliance between One Sith and the Techno Union was alive and well, and most importantly I hadn't caused an international incident while here.

"Sounds good to me. But I think we should look to strengthening the ties between the Techno Union and the One Sith. Perhaps a steady go between, an ambassador." It was simple, and could lead to stronger ties, and it could open up a massive revenue influx for ArmaTech. With all the drama, title spitting, and blatant vies for power hadn't been the best for business. It appeared as though the Assassins had their own agenda and they didn't mind confronting the rest of the Order in their attempts to fulfill that agenda. Perhaps it wouldn't be long until the Assassins went the way of the Rose, or maybe they already had, but kept it quiet. That wasn't my concern, but it was something to note and file away to make a contingency for it should it happen.

[member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Gerion Ardik"]

Mythos arose slowly and calmly, noticing the entrance of Force energy in his face as he slowly turned to Darth Vizos. "Coffers, Money and credits..." He smiled and nodded. " I will see to it that the Droid army that was so frail Gungans waltzed over them is rebuilt, In fact, i will personally re-make most of the Droid forces i tore apart if the Union has no qualms about it, i have already procured the necessary facilities to make an entire Legion of droids, much better than the ones that attacked My Home Land " His voice toned with grace yet sly intelligence, the King of the Indrupian Crown Worlds thought to humiliate Mythos, and would find that intruding with the Force on a Mentalist trained by Sage Bane was going to go unnoticed, he was terribly mistaken.

With a flick of his wrist the ceremonial Blade that Sage had gifted him came to his wrists and his cloak was sliced open to reveal his upper body and the massive Burn Scars that covered it. "When i fought i fought as a Single Citizen of Naboo, My Homeland, and My country, I would not expect the King of the Crown-worlds to understand this, I did not move a single soldier from the one Sith Armories, not a single Starfighter from any Sith Assassin Hangar, Not one rifle or a single shell from the cobwebs of the barracks.." His eyes glared with Amber fury at Vizos undeterred and undaunted, he would make a line of warriors outside the Temple of the Sith in Coruscant and slay them all in a neatly file order if necessary to conserve his Honor, yet here he was being charged as working an behalf of the one Sith or the Assassins, face fair punishment or face whatever he faced, he was not about to leave here with that being taken as fact.

"I defended my country as i defended Coruscant from Rebels as i Defended Panatha from the Osk Ribepi and as i Defended the Fortress of Atten Two" The axe neared dangerously to his hand and the overwhelming sensation and desire to spill more blood was inching over him like a plague of locusts inside his skin, the gates of Chaos calling him and death leaning from the sidewalks of the Colosseum of Annihilation... die here in a blaze of glory and shed blood in the eyes of my Master, have them be proud of me before i die, let them say i died fighting.... yet he sustained from the thought.

"If i would have had just One Legion of the One Sith, Just one Battalion of Mobile artillery, a Single battalion of Gunships. My Homeland would still be free from the clutches of Capitalists, while you drank wine and sat atop Naboo, i Drank the Blood of My Enemies, Outnumbered, outgunned, with Karking Gungans at my back..." His voice clearly denoting his rage, "You are wise but a coward, but your judgement is sound therefore i adhere to it by order of Sage bane. It is The only reason i am not currently splitting your skull in two, i would rather take my chances with the Dragon of Mandalor who at least would have the decency to plant tendrils of the Force on me while in battle. Did you forget Ophidia and Sage are my Masters? If you wanted to disfigure my Face, Then at the very least show some courage and do it with your own lightsaber... King of Nothing"

Honesty was never the best trait in Mythos, Emotional and uncontrollable he was volatile since the day he joined the Sith and pledged himself to their cause with all his heart and soul. Yet no one, try as they might, Was able to Put him under control and teach him to focus, as such he was a whirlwind of uncontrollable rage and Emotion as liable to cleave his allies as well as his enemies... as much his fault as the lack of direction. Respect was something Few had from Mythos, Definitely nos Vizos, the Pale Assassin had yet to earn his respect, Authority given by Lord Bane gave him obedience, but Respect was earned by his own merit.

He Smiled and tilted his head before adding one simple sentence. "But i would rise to defend my country a thousand times more, because it is who i am, I fought not as the Will of the Emperor, Not as Knight Mythos, not as a member of the One Sith, but as a Free Man..."

He turned his head to the Representatives of the Techno Union and smiled, turning his face from Vizos swiping away his face with the Energy of the Darkside.

He turned to them and shook his head, "Untrained Gungans, Tuskan Raiders, Scum and Bounty Hunters with Outdated Rifles and Technology that predate the battle of Yavin for almost a Century.." Mythos looked disappointed as he surely was, if he had a fraction of a battalion, the battle would have ended before it began, the Techno Unions' Military Might left much to be desired, this worried Mythos now that he knew they were allies. He put up a single Finger to the Sky. "My Personal Fleet, the Yovshin Battle Frigates. Take them as My personal Gift before i start assembling a Proper Droid Army for the Union in a gesture of Good Faith, had i known the Techno Union and the One Sith had a standing alliance i would have handled things very differently." Having finished he walked slowly to Commander Vereen, he stepped locking his eyes to the Beskar Armored warrior with his face Barren and emotionless. His chest open showing the scars he himself decorated Mythos with, however those scars were earned in battle, not the Cowardly ways of torturers and deceivers, Scars earned with blood.

Once he was feet from the Dragon he extended his hand in a gesture of Friendship.
"Never in my life has anyone brought out the best in me in combat as you did, I was under the impression that it was you who Killed My Master Ferus, however i was gravely mistaken and yet that is not why i fought you, i fought you because i was there defending my home and my people, I will raise no further arms against the Union and i hope this can all be forgotten as soon as it begun." His eyes searched the Giant Warrior, or so that is what he looked like to Animus who was not the Big Fit but rather smaller and Lighter rather than larger and bulkier. "I look forward to fighting beside you from now on, Let this serve as bridge to bring the One Sith and The Union closer other than further apart, and pay no heed to our squabble, Us Sith Love to split each other Skulls Open and Disfigure our Faces, it's how we tell each other we care because most are too insecure to admit emotions other than hatred and anger." He smiled and chuckled softly, it was the best political joke he could come up with at the moment and he would hate to look at Sages' face at the moment but Mythos was a Knight who would gladly kill himself for the Efficiency of the One Sith... meaning If his Death would Benefit the Empire, then he would gladly take it himself... Honor was a fickle and deadly thing...

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Sage Bane"]​

The meeting took an interesting turn. A visible power struggle between members of the One Sith occurred after Mythos's dramatic entrance. However, she should have expected no less.

"Very well," Tmoxin said. "Once this meeting concludes myself and Darth Vizios will work out the credits transfer." She was not going to turn down the offer. "Rest assured the 10% will go towards rebuilding the damage on Naboo." After the Hapan executive took a small cut to cover some of her expenses for travel and other miscellaneous costs.

After Darth Mythos's soliloquy where he appeared as repentant as could be, Tmoxin said, "Lord Bane, I agree that Commander Vereen would make a fine Ambassador for the Techno Union should that path be forged. He has my unequivocal support."

She rested her hands on the table, lacing her fingers together. She had said her peace and it appeared the meeting was close to its conclusion with a satisfiable outcome.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Adekos"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Darth Mythos"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Darth Vizios"]| [member="Darth Mythos"]

The hologram of Gerion Ardik, produced by the mechno-chair that had been present for these proceedings, rolled its eyes. "You, mister Mythos, will not be constructing anything for the Techno Union. Nor will we be accepting your 'fleet.'"

The droid army Mythos encountered- indeed, the droid army he lost too -were the personal trinkets of [member="Count Morcus"]. Throw aways; antiquated machines left over from centuries ago, deployed only because the Count insisted. The Techno Union had little need to dignify slobbering Gungan tribals with anything more. Given that Mythos had proved incapable of constructing a coherent sentence, Gerion did not quite trust him to build a 'proper' droid army. Any ships he commanded were better suited as far away from Techno Union space as possible.

They had no need for liabilities.

Once the disruption had been taken care of, Sage stayed silent while the various players resumed their roles. His was to oversee these proceedings, to give counsel where needed, and mostly to make sure that the One Sith/Techo Union Alliance remained ironclad. The Sith lowered himself back onto the throne and let his amphistaves drape languidly over the arm. His gaze panned to each one of the attendees, first all of the Techo Union delegates and their Hologram proxies, then to Darth Vizios, and lastly to Darth Mythos. His expression did not hold scorn or disdain, it was simply blank. The punishment would be meted, there was no need to further shame the Knight.

"I think we can all agree that this issue has been suitably resolved for all involved. Darth Mythos will pay for damage that was done on Naboo, but shall not be stripped of any titles, land, or his use of the Force." He raised a subtle brow at Darth Mythos. "Unless of course, the Knight refuses to pay."

Next, Sage turned to Draco Vereen and with a cant of his head, addressed the Mandalorian.

"I will look into arranging an Ambassadorship for you, Lord Vereen. I will need to run it up the chain to get full clearance from those closest to the Emperor, of course. I'm a military man, not a politician, after all. But I am optimistic that the Voices of the Dark Lord will find it a worthy idea."

With that, the youngest Hand of the Dark Lord raised his gaze to the chamber, his human hand absently stroking the leathery skin of a tentacle that had wound itself around his wrist.

"Unless there is any other business to discuss today, I think we can consider this meeting adjourned."

[member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom