Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought we were cool, Bro [TU and OS]

The ship was small and compact, a diplomatic vessel, heralding Techno Union colors and broadcasting a legitimate Techno Union IFF transponder code. Seeing as the One Sith had recently been, what was the word for it, aggressive, towards the Techno Union it had been deemed necessary to check on the state of our alliance. The Executive Council members that had spoken in the short meeting following the aftermath of the debacle on Naboo had watched the footage, compiled from several members of Clan Vereen’s HUD recordings, and come to the unmistakable conclusion. Members of the One Sith had attempted to stop the conquest of the planet and had attacked several members of the Executive Council, myself included.

At first, I had suspected that perhaps the individual had been ill informed, hadn’t been aware of my status as an ally of the One Sith as of late, seeing as it wasn’t something that was often broadcasted, and was kept on the down low for the most part, but then it was discovered he had not worked alone. In fact he had arrived and coordinated with others of the Order and the empire the One Sith had created. If the Will of Atrisia was so bold as to openly attack the One Sith’s allies, perhaps it was not a renegade.

That was why I had come to Coruscant, the glimmering center of their space. To see what was going on with the leadership of the order. The Hand of the Emperor would know for certain what was going on, and whether there were issues that needed to be, combed over. [member="Gerion Ardik"] would be going via Hologram, and [member="Tmoxin Temi"] had decided to accompany me for this, interesting conversation.

“This is the representative of the Techno Union, here to have an audience with the Hand of the Emperor, [member="Sage Bane"] . May I proceed to a landing pad?”

Tmoxin had also gathered footage from the Great Plains battle. From the comfort of her yacht parked near the Palace, she had sent a AC1 Surveillance Droid out into the field to capture images of the commanders, especially the rogue Sith. The Hapan executive personally had no stake in Naboo except for protecting the Techno Union's interests. Look, if an assassin or two managed to execute some random King or Queen, she could look the other way, especially if it was a domestic grievance. But these Sith blatantly attacked the Techno Union army as it secured assets across Naboo.

It was something that wouldn't go unnoticed, nor unpunished most likely.

"Like old times, right Commander Vereen?" Tmoxin asked.

And this time, unlike old times, the Hapan executive felt that she could stroll right into the middle of the Sith's hive,and no one would bat an eye at her. In fact, to have the ear of Lord Bane over the issue, no matter how exasperated he sounded during their holocalls, was something short of a miracle given Tmoxin's past activity.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sage Bane"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
The assassins were going to be brought to shame for this, Xander knew it. The White Assassin, Aspect of Conquest, and King of the Induparan Crown Worlds had known the assassin in question. The footage had been sent to the Assassin Council, and it was clear one of their own had directly interferred with the affairs of an ally, not only interferred but violently opposed them. Whatever the reasoning for this, it did not matter. The Sith should have known never to stab an ally in the back, not unless you stood to gain from it. There was nothing about this which any Sith stood to gain. Naboo was not important to the assassins or to the Sith.

Vizios had already been clear to land, and was now on foot. With determined steps he made his way to meet with [member="Sage Bane"] before the delegation from the Techno Union arrived. This was not about who was on the delegation, and Xander did not know in all honesty, it was about ensuring the Hand of the Dark Lord the assassin in question acted on his own. He hoped [member="Darth Ophidia"] had done so already, but as this one had been aspiring to walk the Path of Conquest among the assassins, Vizios took this betrayal personally, and would see the matter handled himself.

Xander was stopped by a pair of guards.

"I am here for the talks with the delegation from the Techno Union. I am expected."

Without any further questioning the guards allowed Xander into the building. From there the Sith Knight made his way to the chamber where the Hand was to be. The opposition on Naboo could prove disasterous, and Xander was not about to see the relationship between the Techno Union disolve. He had a personal interest in this matter, one which had only recently been developing. There would come a day when he'd be forced to choose sides in future, he was certain. Today did not need to be that day.

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Sage Bane chose the new governmental citadel on Coruscant for his meeting with Techno Union delegates because the building was an imposing testament to the growth of the One Sith power structure. The Dark Lord now a great number of planetary Wills to carry out his bidding, all orbiting around his Mouth. The topic at hand today did not involve the governing of One Sith territory. Today's subject matter would be the vicious acts of aggression against the Techno Union displayed by a Sith suspected to be one of those Wills, [member="Darth Mythos"]. The Techno Union had been loyal allies of the One Sith for as long as he remembered. Darth Mythos had been a pupil of his. To say that he was disappointed in the Sith Knight, was an understatement.

The Hand pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. Did the lower ranks of the One Sith have too many freedoms? Too few consequences? Perhaps it was time to cull all the troublemakers in one fell swoop. The One Sith had been going too easy on its lower ranks, had spoiled them with power, and made walking hubris-filled monsters out of them.

Still, before the Sith Lord made a hasty decision, he was determined to get all the facts. Darth Mythos was a powerful Force user, and it would be unfortunate to lose such a valuable Knight to a petty misunderstanding. Today, Bane wore his custom-made Sith dark armor with his amphistaff arm exposed. It never hurt to remind others exactly what you were, and what you were capable of, even during diplomatic talks. Darth Vizios, who was on Naboo that day, and would represent the Sith Assassins in the talks, was received into the main chamber. Sage gave Xander a crisp nod.

"It seems that we have may have some unruly pets to discipline soon, Darth Vizios," he said with a wicked red flash in his eyes.

With a few commands, Sage gave the order for the TU delegates to land safely and without incident. There they would proceed to the citadel for what was sure to be a most uncomfortable discussion for everyone.

[member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

The pilot nodded, and responded once the clearance was given and the coordinates and flight path transmitted to the ship. “Take us in.” I was ready to have this conversation and be done with it. If the dogs needed to be beat or taken behind the shed, so be it. That was not up to me.

Yes, Tmoxin it would appear so. Just have to ask a few questions and see where this is heading. Just remember keep me respectful, this is a relationship the Union wishes to repair, not dissolve.” I said, turning to her, smiling before sliding on my helmet. Other weapons aside my traditional beskar’gam would be unnecessary, but as a Mandalorian, the armor was rarely taken off and you never knew when you might need it.

Come on then, let’s go see them.

The citadel was large and impressive, a structure built to show the imposing of the One Sith’s rule across the core, and its dominance of the galaxy. In my mind, the structure did little compared to the reputation, but it did convince the masses that the One Sith were here to stay, that for the foreseeable future they would be the primary force in the Galaxy. The high arches and immense corridors were meant to show the grandeur of the Sith, but it did increase our travel time from landing pad to the entrance to the Hand of the Dark Lord’s meeting place.

The door slid and I gestured for Tmoxin to go first, following behind her into the main chamber.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Gerion Ardik"]

"Of course, Commander," said Tmoxin. "I think we all want to see this turn out for the best. For the sake of our alliance."

The Hapan ex-officer understood the allure of sabotaging the Sith. She herself had joined the OS with a shaky resolve and found herself a traitor in their midst as well. Perhaps she could give a few words of advice to this unruly Will who decided on his own to attack one of the Sith's strongest allies and business partners. Like [member="Draco Vereen"] had said, this was a relationship they did not want to see crumble. Commander Vereen had a level head, [member="Gerion Ardik"] was unflappable as well - she had no qualms that they would not make any rash decisions fueled by emotion. [member="Sage Bane"] was a wild card, but this rogue Sith was on his Dark watch. There was only so much influence that the red-haired executive could manage today.

While Draco was Beskar'ed up, Tmoxin was in a simple, black sheath dress, her normal business attire. She probably shouldn't have worn such high, towering heels since there was quite a long hike from to the final entrance of the Hand.

As the door slid open, Tmoxin entered first and took a seat, turning her head to watch Commander Vereen follow her inside. She was unaware that her friend, [member="Darth Vizios"] would be there this day.

Sage was upset, though his demeanor was very stoic, the red flash of his eyes did not go unnoticed. Xander nodded his head as he entered the room further. The delegates had not landed yet, and the room was quite empty otherwise. Vizios removed his top hat and handed it to one of the servants as he passed by.

"Their leashes are too long, and they were given power and responsibility to early," Xander said plainly. While Sage was a master, Xander was 847. His words were that of the elder in the room, not the most powerful. "They were untested, Mythos especially." Xander could not disagree with [member="Sage Bane"]'s assessment. "I can assure you he acted on his own, as did any other Assassin which can be implicated."

Sage likely knew this, but he deserved to hear it directly from Xander before it was spoken to the Techno Union delegation. Xander knew the art of negotiations well, and he knew they needed to be on the same page about this. [member="Darth Mythos"] would bear the full weight of his actions, and the Assassins would not be shielding him from what the Hand decided appropriate in this matter.

Darth Vizios knew his place in this as well. He took his position to the right of Sage. Here he had the power, and Vizios was the one who served. His title of King meant nothing in the hierarchy of the Sith. When the doors of the chamber opened for the delegates, Xander would be seen in place. Blue eyes looked across to the doors and landed on a familiar figure. He watched as she sat, and while he held back a smile at the surprise, his mind did reach out to hers.

~"A shame we are meeting as a result of this circumstance. However, it is good to see you."~

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]

Sage cast a grave look at [member="Darth Vizios"], and took a seat on the dais next to him. The black leathery tentacles of his sessile trio-staff coiled around one of the thrones arms and with a slow blink of reptilian eyes, rested their heads on it.

"Indeed, Darth Vizios. Our alliance with the Techno Union allows the Sith to manipulate some of the corporate strings of the galaxy. Not to mention many of our fortunes are tied up in their banks, companies, and hedge funds. Control. We need to make sure that our predecessors have it. Otherwise all we've built will degrade into anarchy."

The chamber doors hissed open, and two Techno Union delegates, [member="Draco Vereen"] and [member="Tmoxin Temi"], entered. Sage had never met the heavily armored Vereen before, but he was all too familiar with former Commander Temi. Her loyalty to the One Sith had always been questionable, although her affiliation with the Techno Union now protected her from any repercussions. Temi knew Sage as well. In fact, the Hapan military woman was a witness to the "accident" that claimed his left arm on Ashera. A cruel battlefield commander, Bane wasn't much for pleasantries. Instead, he dove right into the heart of the matter. He lifted a portable Holo-recorder and played back the footage that Temi had sent him, of masked rogue Sith attacking the Techno Union army.

"Please begin by telling me exactly what happened on Naboo with these perpetrators. And if you have names, by all means, share them."

He had a feeling that he knew who the renegades were, but he wanted the Techno Union to confirm it for him.

[member="Darth Mythos"]

I looked at the visage of Lord Bane, and nodded respectfully. The other Sith hadn’t been introduced meant he was unimportant and didn’t need to be addressed. He was likely no more than an assistant or bodyguard. The mechano-chair carrying the visage of [member="Gerion Ardik"] came to rest beside me as I took a seat to the left of [member="Tmoxin Temi"] .

Good day.” The Sith Lord cut right to the point of the matter as he saw it, and so I obliged him. Pulling a holo projector an image taken from the recordings on Naboo appeared, and beside it an image from Darth Mythos’s address to the people of Artrisa. “Well, as someone familiar with the Sith Assassins, I can tell you, that this man from Naboo is without a doubt a member of the organization. Furthermore, a little bit of research from the HoloNet brought us this image. As the being he engaged directly, I can assure you, that is the same man. Your Darth Mythos. Self proclaimed Emperor of Atrisia.

The images dispersed and I turned my head to the Sith Lord. “The question is, where does the alliance between the Techno Union and the One Sith stand?” It was a simple question. One would assume that someone that bore the title Will of the Dark Lord would normally act with some measure of the Dark Lord’s will, but seeing as that title had as of late been mired in betrayal, with one Sith Lady declaring war on the Order and cutting all ties with the One Sith, possibly sparking a war between them, it was believable that this man acted alone, and in fact the title was handed out, rather than earned.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

As Tmoxin took a seat, settling herself into her chair - a choreography of frosty poise and grace she had practiced time and time again - she heard [member="Darth Vizios"]'s voice in her head before she saw him. But now that he had her attention, she rested her own dark-eyed gaze on the former King.

Likewise, she sent back telephathically, giving him a subtle nod, revealing barely any emotion. But then she added, perhaps when this is over we can catch up.

Lord Bane began to speak and demand information which Commander Vereen swiftly provided. [member="Gerion Ardik"] sat on the other side of Draco in a mechano-chair, most likely shuffling papers in his lap.

Tmoxin had come along, not to throw around her weight or tighten her grip on the Sith (which amounted to a limp handshake at this point). She wanted to make sure, as did her colleagues, the TU's interests were protected, not just from one rogue Sith, but the entire war machine of the One Sith. She knew tempers may get heated, but Tmoxin aspired to be the voice of calm if the situation began to boil over.

"We are not here wielding pitchforks," the Hapan executive added, addressing Lord Bane. "But we are here with our concerns."

She had nothing else to add and didn't feel the need to fill the room with needless windbaggery, not that the discussion had delved into that.

Let's get this show on the road, she thought.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

Xander's blue orbs locked with Tmoxin's eyes and stayed. She would move to address [member="Sage Bane"] before his gaze would move on. This was the fourth time, perhaps fifth, they had met in the course of time, and Xander rather enjoyed the chance meetings. A slight smirk pulled at his lips when she suggested they catch up after this meeting. It seemed the events of Naboo had not soured their relationship. Hopefully this meeting did not do that either.

"I would love to catch up with you," Xander returned with his telepathy, perhaps a bit suggestively. "I have another Cinnemon Merlot we could share."

For his part, Xander sat quietly. Until he was invited to speak, he would not. After all, the complaint was for Sage to address. There was no reason for Xander to speak unless it was not clear the assassins had not sanctioned what Mythos had done. His input would come in discussing punishment. The question had been simole, were the Sith and Techno Union still allies, and did Mythos act alone? This was certainly Xander's summery.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Sage tented his fingers as he watched the Holo footage play. His suspicions about the identity of the rogue Sith was soon confirmed by Vereen. Once Vereen and Temi had finished, he gave the room a slow blink and sighed audibly.

"You have my assurance that Darth Mythos acted alone in this treachery, and his behavior is embarrassing to us. Our alliance with the Techo Union is stronger than ever. If you should find yourself in a time of war again, rest assured that the One Sith will fight alongside your troops."

Sage was a Hand of the Dark Lord, but Mythos was technically under the employ of the Sith Assassins. Heads would definitely roll, but the question remained, who would do the severing? He looked over at Darth Vizios, his gaze cold and unrelenting, then he swept his hand towards the other man.

"This is Darth Vizios, who is our representative of the Sith Assassins," he told the room. "The One Sith will punish Darth Mythos for his actions, but as the Emperor of Atrisia's role lives under the jurisdiction of the Sith Assassin's, I will leave it to Vizios and his Sith Assassin brothers and sisters to decide his fate."

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

Coruscant... Last time Mythos landed int his planet it was under attack by a terrorists, one of many who stood forth in it's Defense, who held the line at the Temple of the One Sith until not one but dozens of the Rebel commanders littered the Steps of the Temple...

Five hundred and fifty top of the line Battle frigates simultaneously jumped out of Hyperspace and into the Orbit of Coruscant, in the main command center of the Frigate that lead the Pack was Darth Mythos, Knight of the One Sith, King of Atrisia, and Will of the Emperor... titles, titles, titles... He had been expected, and if he could fetch a guess he knew basically what this whole meeting was about.

Bacta had helped to Cure the seriousness of the Burns he suffered in Naboo yet still he needed more medical treatment if his upper body was to be removed of the Scars of such a burn, time would tell, perhaps he would opt to keep the scars as he did with all the others, a Badge of Honor and Pride for the Enemies he had fought... In Naboo was no different. In Naboo he faced the greatest fighter he had ever encountered, The Dragon of Mandalore. [member="Draco Vereen"]. The Thought of the Man made him smile, never had someone brought out the best in him in battle such as the Commander, however, puzzled was Mythos when he learned that the Techno Union had not only a standing Alliance with the One Sith, but wanted repercussions exacted upon him for his actions....

As the Frigates orbited the System Mythos descended upon the surface in his personal frigate, no need to bring down an entire Battalion of them with him to the surface. The sight of them entering the Orbit would be enough to satisfy his desire for a dramatic entrance. Armored with the Royal Armor of the Ancient Kings of Atrisia and wielding his Axe over his shoulder he approached the Hatch of the Frigate beside his men and Mythos Marched tailed by his three hundred Jar'kai Royal guard sworn to fight and die at his command, holding no loyalties to anyone expect for him as the Emperor of Atrisia.

As so the March to the Gathering began, Summoned by Lord Bane, it was a summon one could not ignore, the Hand of the Dark Lord had summoned him to his side and Mythos would cleave through ten thousand men to do so.

Loyalty was unquestionable when it came to Bane, and he knew it.... had he forgotten? Impossible.

Mythos marched with his Battalion to the massive steps of the Halls where the Guards and Officers who held the entrance opened ranks and the Guard with Mythos was let pass, up through the stairs and inside the Hall way entry when he raised his fist.... and the March stopped. His eyes Narrowed and his hand clenching the Axe so hard it made his knuckles white with the pressure... He rose through the steps, feeling a familiar presence other than that of the Hand of the Dark lord.

His Entrance was all that was expected from the Self proclaimed King of Atrisia, Colorful, Extravagant... Arrogant. He looked at no one, his eyes fell upon the Armored visage of Lord Bane and locked on to his eyes with every step he took analyzing the possible reason for his summons.. and the reasons he denied him boarding on the Laughing Dead. He did not hold anger... Mythos still believed it was a Mistake by the Crew and not a direct order from Bane.

Smashing the Axe beside as it created a shock-wave of Darkside energy he took a kneel beside the Axe that had split the Stone of the Floor in two. Some Might think Kneeling is an Unfit act for a Prideful King, but to Mythos that was no greater Pride than Serving the One Sith and an Act of Reverence before the Dark Lord was in itself an act of great Pride to him as it had always been since his Acolyte-hood.

"Lord Bane... You Summoned Me and I have Arrived"

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Into the meeting room swept the colorful figure of [member="Darth Mythos"]. Ah yes, here is the man of the hour himself, thought Tmoxin, giving him an appraising eye as though she was examining a marble sculpture and not an actual sentient being. But unlike a slab of metamorphic rock, the Sith Knight suddenly raised his axe and brought it down to the floor with a deafening crash. Instinctively, Tmoxin rose from her seat, startled momentarily at the war-like gesture. She could feel a ripple of dark energy, crackling through the room, pulsing through her body in the most distracting way. Unlike some of the other Sith Lords, Knights or Dark Jedi in the room, she did not embrace this intrusion of the Force. The Hapan wouldn't soak it up to make her own power stronger. Her upper lip curled up in a faint sneer, and she rested her brown eyes squarely on the flamboyant Sith.

"Knight Mythos," the Hapan executive said in a firm tone. "This is a warning to you that there will be no theatrics like that again. May I remind you that this is a diplomatic meeting?"

She nearly told him to rise and take a seat, but if he wanted to stay kneeling at Lord Bane's side for the entire affair, that was his business. Tmoxin slowly lowered herself down into her seat with the grace of a cobra coiling back into its basket.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

"Diplomatic? Now that is interesting." A voice earily similar to come thought lost sounded off from the doorway to this room. Rather slowly the man walked in, a cloak low over his face. A burning red eye showed from the darkness the hood cast, focused only on one person within the room.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"This man came to Fresia, one of our own planets to attack me and free his wife. A noble cause, but his wife happens to be Chesia. The ex president of the Red Ravens and was at the time the highest priority for elimination, set by the Wrath of the Dark Lord and myself." slowly he let his gaze travel to the others of this room.

"Just so all the facts are out there."

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Sage Bane"]

Bringing a fairly large fleet above his Master's capital planet probably wasn't bright, but Darth Mythos wasn't currently in trouble because of his intelligence. The bringing of a fleet was a show of strength, and showing strength to your superiors isn't the brightest move. It shows a lack of respect, which he probably had seeing as the reason for this meeting was because he stabbed his own allies in the back blatantly and openly.

The arrival of Darth Ferus wasn't exactly planned on, but I could presume the security clearances among the One Sith was fairly laxxed. "Darth Mythos seems to have a flair for the theatrics. And Darth Ferus is correct. I did attack him and I did fight against the One Sith earlier in my life. Since then Darth Carach has swayed me, and my outlook on life has changed. If he still holds a grudge, I can settle things with Supersith now, if that pleases you Lord Bane." I said, a very wry delivery as I leaned back in my chair, putting one arm over the back of it.

"But my attack on an individual, when I acted alone and with out the assistance of the Techno Union holds little relevance to this meeting. Unless [member="Gerion Ardik"] has anything to add, I am in agreement the alliance between One Sith and the Techno Union is strong, and it pleases us that you intend on handling the matter internally. Lessons mean so much more when handed down from a figure the student respects." I was internally unsure how strong the Sith Assassins loyalty to the Dark Lord was. It seemed that the three members that were here were all interested in fracturing the alliances of the One Sith. Here nor there in the long run it wasn't my problem to deal with.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

"It doesn't matter if Ferus is correct or not," Xander said finally deciding to break his silence. "He is no longer the Shadow of the Dark Lord. I believe at the time, you also were not as allied with the Techno Union as you are now, but perhaps I am wrong. The matter at hand," Xander stated as he looked to everyone at the table, "is the fact Mythos willingly attacked allied troops in an attempt to prevent them from aquiring a world which they were marching again, and why, because it was his homeworld. The selfish action is true of any Sith, and for that he should be commended, but his rash actions are the behavior of an untrained acolyte, and not the ones of man who holds the rank of Knight."

Eyes looked to Mythos.

"Your theatrics are nothing more than display of your own insecurity. Those who have to show off as you do tend to not be confident in there abilities. You can break a floor with your axe. Good for you, I can break it with a thought, and do the same to your heart. Master Bane has already put your punishment in my hands, and that of the Council of Aspects. If Sage wishes to deal with you further he may."

"Mythos attacked you from my understanding, [member="Draco Vereen"] , under the impression you had killed me. A personal grudge, which has nothing to do with the One Sith or the Techno Union. If we are going to punish people for their personal grudges, I simply must remind you that you, too, acted on your own."

The Shadow of the Dark Lord had as much authority to be here as the Hand, [member="Sage Bane"] . On top of this, the man had personal relationships with many within the Techno Union. They were once brothers after all,

"I will be punishing him myself however. His actions did more then target you after all, and even though nothing of the One Sith or the Sith Assassins were involved, he went too far. As the leader of the Sith Assassins and the Dark Lords Shadow, his punishment falls under my authority. Wouldn't you agree Lord Bane?" A sideways glance was sent to the young Hand, not for agreement however.

"SILENCE!" exclaimed the Hand of the Dark Lord. Sage rose from his dais, almost levitating up from it like a phantom. The trio of leathery tentacles from his amphistaff arm wriggled frenetically, displaying unforgiving open maws with razor sharp teeth. The Dark Side gathered around the Sith Lord like a storm, filling the entire chamber with its oppressive fury. Sage was very, very displeased with the situation.

He first whipped his head towards Darth Mythos and hissed, eyes flashing red like a hellspawn from the Netherworld. "You have broken my confidence in you, Knight Mythos! We are Sith, but we do not kill like indiscriminate beasts. We honor alliances."

The next being to receive the Hand's ire was Darth Ferus, who had not been invited to join in the discussion. Sage was confused as to why he had come. He wasn't privy to all of the Assassins' business, but as far as he knew, Darth Ophidia was the new Shadow of the Dark Lord, wasn't she?

"Darth Ferus," he spat, glowering at the Zabrak. "I have already ordered Darth Vizios to decide Mythos' fate, and I do not appreciate my commands being ignored. If this CIRCUS continues, I have half a mind to turn Mythos over to [member="Darth Vornskr"] to be flayed alive in his dungeon."

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

"You will be wise to not take that sort of tone with me, Lord Bane." Ferus, who had been trapped within the Basin on Fresia, had no idea he was stripped of his title as Shadow. Poor sod. "The Assassins are mine, and through me the Dark Lords. Do you wish to have a confrontation between two of his own personal agents?" A red glare focused on [member="Sage Bane"] for a moment or two.

[member="Darth Vizios"] would be ignored for the moment however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom