Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I owe Chaos a 'lil something.

So I'm certain a lot of you don't know who I am, why I'm apologizing, or what I'm saying sorry for. I've made a very big, gargantuan fool of myself very recently. Some of you do know who I am and may only recognize me as a devout troll whose intentions are never worthwhile or are taken seriously. This isn't a plea that you see me in a new light, but understand that I am trying to own up to where I was wrong and that it won't ever happen again.

To the people who were friends and writing partners, I'm sorry if I've become a disappointment for how impulsive I can be just to have a chuckle. I meant no ill-will towards anyone, nor do I desire to ruin any reputations or burn any bridges still standing. Most of all, I just want to admit and have it be realized not just to others, but to myself that I can be an idiot and a real screw up.

I am genuinely, sincerely sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom