Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need some time.....

I've had a great tragedy lately, someone very close to me had passed and it has hit me very hard emotionally, physical, mentally. I need some time, I don't know how much, but I just need to deal with this right now. I'll be sure to let everyone know when I'm calm enough to come back but for now.....I just really need to cope with the lose.

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"] There is no one on there boards who would blame you for that. Praying for you and hope you feel better soon.

I know this feeling all to well, and though you probably won't read this or care for what I have to say because I am just a newb here.
I am praying for you, whatever religion you have or practice I pray you find peace, but remember that whatever may happen, your loss is a gain as well. What I mean is that you may have lost a person very close, or even a loved one, but now the person you lost is at peace and at one with the universe around us. If you believe in the afterlife, than the person in question knows more about not only you, but me and everyone and everything else there is to ever dream about. So please come back when you feel it is time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom