Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a captor.. XD

[member="Rae Jarrus"]

I do too. But only like *counts* five? Five... six when i get around to getting tired enough I don't care about being judged.

Six and a half if you consider one of them gets kinda into a different personality if she's off her medication.

so yeah. ^^ I'd love to have a list i could go through and figure something out. Preferably *not* jedi, since darlyn hates jedi, or sith since he's mildly afraid one of them will try to kill him for reasons relating to his old, unnamed, probably dead ex-master.

[member="Darlyn Excron"] LOL!!! Off her medications... a friend of ours said that to my mom once.. she was going to pay for the meal and they both ran up to the register and he told them to not accept her payment and that she was off her medications.. XD XD XD

If he hates Jedi, that's %99 percent of my characters, so he could torture one, but I do have a Knight of Ren. Her name is Skylar Walker.

[member="Rae Jarrus"]

Well like

He hates them more so on a 'you're all hypocrites and the galaxy would be better off if you just stopped lying about it' level than a 'find them, torture them, eat their souls' kind of hatred.

Something I plan to play around with if/when I get around to a 'redemption' arc. Right now I suppose would be the 'fall'. I mean if you can consider darkness just getting darker a fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom