Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a captor.. XD

As the title says.. I need someone to capture me. [member="Jakkor Kess"] and I were looking to do a rp together and we went through some discussion already, now we just need to have a bad guy. A good story always needs a little edge to it. ;) The point of your character capturing my character is up to you. She's a Jedi Padawan/Ice Queen. Her bio is a little confusing for the moment, I just made a few small edits, but other than that, it should be an easy read for anything you need to know. If you have any questions, please comment down below, pm my friend and I, or we can be found on Discord at Rae#1430 and Lord Kyrel#7437

What's the context you want it to be in [member="Rae Jarrus"]? Something malicious and a little extra-legal?

If that's the hope I'd suggest a crime lord like Syndicate's [member="Miss Blonde"] or a sith.

Malicious and within the bounds of the law? Take up [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] and the FO, or some other individual in a government (shameless self promotion) who would have some perfectly legal, valid reason to be against you.

Depends on what you yourself have in mind. Personally I'd suggest Blonde or a sith, since getting involved with big governments usually puts up a few extra hoops to jump through. Though it's up to you in the end.

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Wow, and I thought being an Imperial Admiral would be unique. But, might as well throw my hat into the ring, I have 0 non-faction threads ongoing and I would love to expand Mahan as a character.

Mahan is a Grand Admiral of the Imperial Remnant, a religious zealot of the Ni'Shaw-Dak (Legends Religion). He often kills thousands indirectly and directly as sacrifices to his deity, Ni'Shaw. He also seeks the destruction of heathens (Force users especially) and their institutions. Torture is also a tenant Mahan likes to follow, whether or not it is entirely apart of his religion. During his leave he semi-often goes on secret trips using some Imperial Intelligence folks he has bought loyalty from. It would not be out of the ordinary for Mahan to go out and hunt a jedi or two.

Mahan would make a satisfactory bad guy for your adventure, might even bring along a crony or two.

[member="Rae Jarrus"]

[member="Dax Fyre"] I'm going to be using my newest character, Raelynn Jarrus. That would be this profile.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"] Lol yeah.. we needed a topic.. XD XD

[member="Red Cloud"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]
[member="Butch Mahan"]
[member="Darlyn Excron"]

You all are too kind. ^.^ As for dental.. don't touch my teeth. XD

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

Carlyle Rausgeber said:
[member="Rae Jarrus"]

Jedi Poodoo rot in the bowels of First Order ships. I'd be more than happy to play jailer.
That's hitting a little close to home ain't it?? Lol.. I think I will be doing something with you.. whether you want to do capture and torture/interrogate is up to you, if you wanna bring someone on with you too is alright. So if you wanna bring [member="Miss Blonde"] along for the ride I'm ok with that. ;)

[member="Butch Mahan"] I'm also considering you as well.. I have a multitude in characters, so I will stay in contact. Same with [member="Darlyn Excron"]. I have enough characters to go around. :)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"] and I don't really mix IC wise. Don't get me wrong I'm like his biggest fan OOCly, but when it comes to IC stuff we'd most likely be competing over who captures you. [member="Rae Jarrus"]

[member="Dax Fyre"] Thank you!! I'll definitely let you know. And same goes for you. Just let me know.. (Still have others we can do something with) ;)

[member="Miss Blonde"] Ahhh ok lol XD I have to say.. even though I've got a thing against Imperials.. I do admire him myself. I'm curious to see how our characters would react all together.. but if you feel you'll kill each other ICly, that's up to you. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom