Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Missed You...... Old Friend

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Faded Casual Clothing, DC-15s Side Arm, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin

Anxiety flooded Jax's body as he approached the door. The combination of guilt for nearly killing Aveline and nervousness for what could happen next. The Jedi knight gulped entering the main room where a tall and slender woman smiled at Jax and Aveline. "Greetings Jedi," she said in a sing song voice. "I am High Priestess: Essara Till, it is an honor to meet Jedi. It has been many years since I've conversed with one."

"What is a Jedi without the Force?" Jax said chuckling nervously. "But Force or not, as long as I keep to my teachings then I remain a Jedi."

"Is that what you tell yourself Master Thio?" Essara asked concerned laced in her voice. "You may think that you are less than what you used to be, but there are people who still care for you."

Her gaze turned to Aveline. "Aveline......" Aveline could hear her telepathically communicate to her. "You must be wary of your Master. He is the Worm Emperor!"

If Aveline stares at Essara, she could briefly see her become darker and more sinister.

Galadriel.jpg

The woman had a pleasant face and spoke with an even more pleasant tone. That all changed rather quickly, however, and not for the better.

The voice in her head, combined with the woman's intense appearance when she looked her way... Instinctively, Aveline's hand fell to cover the hilt of her lightsaber, though still attached to her belt.

Her change of tone and expression, the way she felt... It was all wrong. "Jax" she started, warily, trying to draw his attention, worried what version of events he was getting. "We appreciate your hospitality, but I think we best leave now"

Was she a Sith? No, that didn't seem right either... But the taint of the Dark Side was thick in the room, to the point where she was surprised she hadn't realized sooner. She wasn't sure if the woman would let them leave or try to fight them, but Aveline steeled herself in either case. She would not fall victim to her lies.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Faded Casual Clothing, DC-15s Side Arm, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin

"Wait what?" Jax raised an eyebrow towards Aveline. "We just got here Aveline an awkward time for us to leave."

He could see that Aveline was disturbed by something as if she sensed something awful. As much as Jax wanted to ask what she sensed right now he needed to know what Essara had in store for him. "Your Master is not what he seems Aveline," Essara's voice still remained in Aveline's mind. "He possesses the blood of the Worm Emperor. Carnifex is person blocking your Master's access to the Force, so he can be vulnerable to be a pawn. It is best to take him down Aveline. Kill him before the Brotherhood and the Sith Empire gain a powerful vessel."

"My friend," Essara gave Jax a warm smile. "You are here to seek out a way to reconnect to the Force. I sense the Dark Side within you Master Thio deafening your senses. There is a place where the Light Side of the Force thrives, a place where you can purify the darkness with your heart. It's located on top of a Mountain north from here. We call it: Purgatory."

"You must kill him Aveline," Essara whispered in Aveline's mind. "He has become a great threat due to his bloodline."

"That is not the Jedi way" she hissed in return. Her grip around the hilt of her lightsaber tightened, though she didn't pull it from her belt. "And I am not your pawn. I am a servant of the Light"

"Why do you tell me one thing and him another? Is what you say about Purgatory a lie? Do you not believe in it yourself?"
To Jax this all must've seemed mighty confusing, Aveline responding to an unspoken question.

What would two Sith Lords want with Jax? The blood of one, and the other trying to block his connection to the Force? It was all confusing to Aveline, but she was sure they must be lies.

She would tell Jax everything in time, but now she needed to keep her senses alert. For all she knew, they might try to attack them. The sooner they got out of this place and on their way, the better.

"Let's find this Purgatory then, and get you healed up."
If that was truly what the place did, and it wasn't a trap. She searched through the Force for answers. Surely, all would be revealed in that.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom