Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have two characters that need some development

Jyfo

A lost past, an unknown future
So, I have two characters right now, and I need to find some people to roleplay with and develop them a bit. My first character is a pilot who doesn't like Sith. My second is this one, who is just starting his journey as a Force user, and his master gave him free reign to explore the galaxy and practice for a bit.

Anyone interested? Reply here or PM for ideas

[member="Jyfo Draav"] not sure, this character is prity much a blank slate, and was only really used for war, and odd job if mando needed it

Apart from her grudge with [member="Aedan Miles"]

Jyfo

A lost past, an unknown future
[member="Vulpesen"] Honestly, pretty much anything. Right now he's on Fondor and basically is gonna wonder around until he finds adventure. He'd be happy to help you, depending on the task

[member="Jyfo Draav"] Hmm... Sounds like we can meet. Maybe I can be a person who hates him or someone trying to drag him away from the jedi order. Any of those sound cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom