Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a question

Not sure where to put this so i'll ask here sorry. I looked on your guys map and noticed my planet isn't on there. When I checked on Wookieepedia i found out why. Loa-mon is located in the unknown regions but it was never charted where due to no one knowing the planets location and the Shi'idos distaste for offworlders coming to their planet. Would it be possible to add Lao-mon in the unknown region of the map? I'm not sure exactly where on the map so i'm fine leaving it up to your staff to decide if you guys want.

Thanks for your time.

If you don't know exactly where your planet is, I can find it. Amar is mentioned in maybe 2 Canon sources.... I managed to get its Exact location through a lot of study(even though its a bit off on the map). If that's the case, link me to the wookie and It'll exist. Hopefully.

Sometimes.... it is best to leave the planet off the map and simply roleplay.

The map is nice, BUT it's sole function is to promote dominions and invaisions for the "Wars" in star wars. Think of it like a big game of Risk ---- once you put it upon the map, you leave it open for it to be taken over by any major faction through dominion or through the creation of a new major faction who would want to claim the unclaimed planet as a homebase... and if it is neutral there is nothing you can do about that.

It is why Erinyes didn't add in Lao-Mon. No one can bother with it that way and she can keep roleplaying about it and it's history without worry of someone taking it over.

hrm good point. Although I was hoping to expand the Shi'ido Empire into something bigger. I should have a talk with Erinyes about it then. I did notice two factions monopolizing the unknown regions already......though i'd hope they go for csilla before my secret planet haha

not so strange. As a people the Shi'ido prefered their isolation. However they did have anthropologists travel the galaxy documenting many of the alien races, creatures, and other lifeforms bringing it back home. But as far as visitors go they didn't care to much for it.

Malice Draclau said:
Not sure where to put this so i'll ask here sorry. I looked on your guys map and noticed my planet isn't on there. When I checked on Wookieepedia i found out why. Loa-mon is located in the unknown regions but it was never charted where due to no one knowing the planets location and the Shi'idos distaste for offworlders coming to their planet. Would it be possible to add Lao-mon in the unknown region of the map? I'm not sure exactly where on the map so i'm fine leaving it up to your staff to decide if you guys want.

Thanks for your time.
Hey, baby, where have you been all my life?

Varro Shatterstar

The Brightest Hearts are the most Impacted by the
It might not be in the current system of planets, but it is a cannon planet, so I am sure that it will be quite easy to have added.

@[member="Erinyes Draclau"] @[member="Malice Draclau"]

I'd be very interested in this, as it is my homeworld also.
If it isn't too much to ask, could you please keep me updated on what is happening within this topic.
Us Shi'idos gotta stick together.

Thanks

I shall work on that. Rasu...so good to see a fellow Shi'ido. Our planet is once again safe and plague free. You should think about returning home sometime a lot has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom